SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Christian Persecution Preparedness Workshop - Free Webinar (only 15 slots available) Sept 22, 2012,

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Christian Persecution Preparedness Workshop - Free Webinar (only 15 slots available) Sept 22, 2012,

Saints,

I have been in contact with this brother and it seems he has a great ministry to help prepare brothers and sisters for the future underground church in North America. This is a great opportunity for leaders and others to receive a powerful 4 hour segment of teachings to help you greatly endure and prepare for coming persecution.

The time is from 8am-12 PST / 11am-3pm EST

To REGISTER simply email:

[email protected] WITH THE SUBJECT; SEPT 22 - WORKSHOP and include; NAME,
E-MAIL ADDRESS AND A PHONE NUMBER WHERE THEY CAN BE REACHED IN CASE OF
E-MAIL PROBLEMS

Once you register via email you will be emailed 30 minutes before the start time of the actual workshop with email invitations to participate in the webinar. Once you receive the invitation you will just click on the link provided and our computers will be connected much like a classroom.

Christian Persecution Preparedness Workshops

The CPP Workshops are designed to help any true believer prepare themselves for the prophesized persecution coming on the last day's church. It is also designed to give anyone who is "apt to teach" some working tools for passing this critical information on to their families, friends, neighbors and brothers & sisters in Christ. The "working tools" are comprised of recommended books, videos and audio messages, along with teaching power point presentations on SPIRITUAL WARFARE, HERMENEUTICS, APOSTASY DANGERS, THE OBSERVE & PATTERN PRINCIPLE, and several others. There is also an extensive list of reputable APOLOGETICS websites with a proven track record of exposing false teachers and their destructive teachings.

http://www.theundergrounded.org

CPP Workshop Overview

Session 1 (Approximately 40 minutes)
Welcome prayer
Looking at Christian persecution through the tri-focal lenses (Spiritual warfare, Eschatology & Sufferology)
Key verses & statements to remember during and after workshop
Overview of Spiritual Warfare session
Overview of apostasy's prophetic place in Christian persecution
Overview of the "Observe and Pattern" principle & the "helps" in the take home kit

Session 2 (Approximately 55 minutes)
Spiritual warfare for the 21st century
Overview of the 12 power point lessons on the CD in the take home kit
The Truth about the Truth article
Go through the "Belt of Truth" power point lesson

Session 3 (Approximately 65 minutes)
"Apostasy's Prophetic Place" power point
Emphasis on Warnings
Emphasis on Hermeneutics†
Emphasis on Discernment
Emphasis on Biblical "misleading"
Emphasis on Biblical "deceiving"
Emphasis on Biblical "Parousia" (GR 2nd coming of Christ)†
Emphasis on "Teacher" warnings†
A short discussion on Islam†
A short discussion on existing & up and coming dangerous apostates

Session 4 (Approximately 45-75 minutes w/Q&A)
Go through the "Observe and Pattern Principle" power point
Quickly show the different "helps" in the take home kit for teachers to use
A quick look at some helpful websites with more help in understanding Christian persecution as it applies to us here in America
A quick look at "Persecution for faith or discipline"†

2012/9/12 15:45Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Christian Persecution Preparedness Workshop - Free Webinar (only 15 slots availab

If you decide to register after emailing above, do write a reply also if you can to let us know so we can try and keep track of how many slots are still open. Me and my wife are attending this webinar so there are 14 slots left!

2012/9/12 18:00Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

There are still 9 open slots for this free webinar. Do email the above email in the first post to secure your place.

2012/9/15 21:31Profile

Re:

Greg all I have is a smart phone . I do not think I could link up with this webinar. Is it possible we could have some con calls discussing these things. We already have the number and access code for such conference calls.

Bearmaster.

2012/9/15 23:29
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Brother,

The meeting uses software called: GoToMeeting so you can download that for your mobile device to use for this to tune in for the time.

There are still some slots available for those that want to be involved in this free event.

2012/9/16 12:33Profile
swimmer

Re: Christian Persecution Preparedness Workshop - Free Webinar (only 15 slots availab

What time of day does this start on the 22nd?

2012/9/18 12:59Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Hi,

Sorry we have listed the time now:

8am-12 PST / 11am-3pm EST

2012/9/18 13:48Profile
endlessjoe

University of Calabar Nigeria

Re:

Uncle Greg I'd rather you prepare me for Revival and let the "Real" Revival prepare me for the Persecution that wil ensue.

I feel the Power of His Resurrection should always precede the fellowshp of His sufferings.

"That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;" (Philippians 3:10).

I stil appreciate the good work these Conferences do though. By it you're giving a certain sound so the Body of Christ would prepare.

"For if the trumpet give an uncertain sound, who shall prepare himself to the battle?" (1 Corinthians 14:8).

Wish we have such Conferences in Nigeria.

2012/9/18 18:37Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re:

Quote:
Uncle Greg I'd rather you prepare me for Revival and let the "Real" Revival prepare me for the Persecution that wil ensue.

I feel the Power of His Resurrection should always precede the fellowshp of His sufferings.

"That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;" (Philippians 3:10).

Very well said, this has been my thought also as all these threads on persecution have popped up on here lately.

When Peter wrote his first epistle the mention of "manifold temptations" was only included so that it would be clear that nothing could steal the joy of a blood bought and Holy Spirit sanctified person. We have a lively hope, an incorruptible and undefiled inheritance, so lets just purpose to forsake worldly desires and deny self-will and let Jesus prolong His days in and through us.

Jesus said that we would have tribulation in this world, but he has overcome the world and He is in us and we are in Him. Praise His name for ever and ever!

In Christ,

Ron

2012/9/18 19:05Profile
swimmer

Re:

I registered this morning.

2012/9/19 13:40Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy