SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Need prayer for Yorrie Richards

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
Ceri

Notts. England.

Need prayer for Yorrie Richards

My dad Yorrie Richards took a turn for the worse this past week and has dropped further into heart failure. He is very weak. My husband called in to see him on his day off work and he was drowsy, slurring his words and lips bright blue, yet my hubby told me he seemed to regain some passion when 'Korah's rebellion' cropped up! Typical!!
We also found out that he's not been eating his meals which is leading to further health problems. The doctor has been twice this week to keep an eye on him. I'm trying to be firm with him to keep him motivated.
My brother needs a lot of prayer support as he's the one living with him and has disturbed nights with dad - he then has to start work at 5am!
Dad told us last week that he just wants the Lord to take him home now.

2012/9/7 18:01Profile
narrowpath

Germany NRW

Re: Need prayer for Yorrie Richards

Will pray Ceri

2012/9/7 18:22Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
My brother needs a lot of prayer support as he's the one living with him and has disturbed nights with dad - he then has to start work at 5am!
Dad told us last week that he just wants the Lord to take him home now.

We will pray, brother Yorrie is loved by many on this site community. May the Lord renew his days if He sees fit for His glory. I pray comfort of God upon the entire family.

for those that have not see him preach here are 2 clips:

"Baptism Of The Holy Spirit"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQzUJubzNmQ&feature=plcp

"The Grace of God" by Yorrie Richards
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swP8_-UVjgM&feature=plcp

2012/9/7 18:34Profile
HeartSong

I am praying dear sister!

It seems as if the LORD is calling all of His dear saints home, and I must say, one can almost feel the darkness thickening as each sweet shining light is removed from this earth.

2012/9/8 2:23Profile
UntoBabes

Oregon

Re:

" he just wants the Lord to take him home now."

That is the desire of every true saint, but it is just so sad for those who still must remain for a while longer.

Lord, please do for Yorrie what is best in your sight.

2012/9/8 11:26Profile

Re:

"Dad told us last week that he just wants the Lord to take him home now."

God bless this dear saint and may the Lord bless his family........bro Frank

2012/9/8 12:00
JoanM

How I love Yorrie. Please tell him Joan (Steilacoom, WA, USA) is thanking God for his life. Remind him I am one who has a book he loves and we still have a long conversation to be had on LOGOS .... and what about the trip to the U.S.

I understand his desire but pray for his "swimming in Divine Love". He will understand.

Praying also for you Ceri and your brother. If I were there I would also firmly require drinking fresh carrot and apple juice every 2 hours per gerson.org

How our Father loves His servants, Made for His pleasure.
Joan ([email protected])

2012/9/8 16:00Profile
elected

Tulsa OK

Re:

Just prayed, may God strengthen him with His Spirit and fill him with peace that passes understanding and that he may rest assured in the will of God.

2012/9/8 16:24Profile
Ceri

Notts. England.

Re: Need prayer for Yorrie Richards - Thank you all

Today dad started to eat a little again and seemed a lot brighter and more himself, we even had a laugh together. It's been a stressful time of taking each day as it comes but feeling optimistic that we have dad a little longer yet! Thanking you for your prayers and kind words.

2012/9/14 17:47Profile

Re:

Because you posted this I listened to your dad and wow, tears just came as he talked about the shekinah glory coming down.
And he is teaching out of Isaiah and the Holy Spirit reaches out beyond time and space. I have to thank God for the people who bring these men of God to so many of us who had no idea they were out there!!!!. Thank you, Father for this man Yorrie. May he be encouraged and comforted this day.
Love in Christ,
Leslie

2012/9/14 18:24

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy