SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : The End of the American Dream. Going hungry in America.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread

What is our reward for enduring? What will be left on Earth?

We need to memorize this exhortation from our brother about these issues, for as it has been said; It is only going to get worse, and eventually much, much worse. I submit a series of revelation I have had about these coming days of trial, accompanied by the glory of God; Justice and Glory.
http://brideinthewilderness.blogspot.com/2012/03/justice-and-glory-americas-time-in.html#comment-form

Appolus exhorts:
"These are invaluable lessons, especially in these entitlement minded times in which we live. To continually have a heart of thankfulness for all that we have is to please God I believe. Grumbling and complaining, about taxes or what other people have or don't have grieves the heart of God in my opinion...

.....Each of us should walk, not as the children in the desert, but as children of the living God who knows our needs and provides for them. A people who will rejoice for water and manna or for milk and honey, the rejoicing is based on " our exceeding great reward," the Lord Himself and not on the level of our circumstances".............bro Frank...apollus

2012/8/27 13:27

True famine will come.

"AM I MY BROTHER'S KEEPER?".....Cain

100fold: Your post rang true to me, and I sensed what I like to sense: Reality with real Faith in Christ Jesus. To me, He walks in the dusty streets, where need, lust and disease walks, and among the Greedy too. Some are so hard hearted that they could never even see a need other than their own, and worse, could care less.

I know former friends like that, that once confessed Christ as Lord, and today, would not spit on you if you were on fire, to put it out. This is very sad, and I do not need to say their end, if they refuse to repent. It will not be with our glorious Lord, and His family; I promise.

The Bible says that "Worries and riches" Choke the SEED, That precious Holy Spirit that desires that we be CONFORMED TO HIS IMAGE....rather than to be blessed in this life with the World's fill. God protected you in your plight, and fed you; provided for you, even with beans and cheap pasta....but you ate.

The greatest thing you did is what you did not do....You refused to become bitter; and when we do, it is always at God, as He sees it. You endured the sparse days, and were thankful for what you were given. On the other end, what fruit did the 5* restaurant bare? The daintiest gourmet cuisine on Earth, probably, and consuming greed as a bedfellow.

The vision, "THE END OF THE AMERICAN DREAM." begins with the holiest company ever to appear on American soil; a remnant people of both men and women...an Apostolic company if you will. Then I saw the homeless, and the minority homeless anger.

I was impressed by God that this would result in the rise and fall of many, in that it is very, very important HOW we respond to our brother's plight.

Common Union, or Communion, as given in by the Apostle: How we relate; the mercy we show, or do not show.....the laying down of our life in order to love the least.....homeless and hungry apply here now........HOW DO YOU DISCERN THE BODY?

"Therefore whoever eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner, shall be guilty of the body and the blood of the Lord.

But a man must examine himself, and in so doing he is to eat of the bread and drink of the cup, For he who eats and drinks, eats and drinks judgment to himself if he does not judge the body rightly.

WEAKNESS, SICKNESS, AND DEATH COMES TO THOSE WHO REFUSE MERCY AND COMPASSION TO THE POOR CHURCH.

For this reason many among you are weak and sick, and a number sleep; But if we judged ourselves rightly, we would not be judged.

IF WE HAVE SINNED, GOD WILL FORGIVE US IF WE REPENT, AND ENDURE HIS CHASTISEMENT.

But when we are judged, we are disciplined by the Lord so that we will not be condemned along with the world."

IF WE WILL NOT REPENT, AND REMAIN IN OUR SELFISH PRIDE, WE RISK DEATH, AND EVEN HELL.

We are watching the End of America as we know it, and there will be millions of homeless people, and even many Christian homeless, and I ask this question to the forum, and myself:

AM I MY BROTHER'S KEEPER?

Better be. PS: I enlisted on your blog site 100fold.

I re-submit my vision.
http://brideinthewilderness.blogspot.com/2012/03/end-of-american-dream.html#comment-form

2012/9/5 11:26

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy