SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Good bye dear friends of SI.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
pilgrim777

Good bye dear friends of SI.

It is time for me to say goodbye to everyone. I have been blessed and challenged by many threads and thankful for meeting many children of God that are standing strong in the Lord and unwavering in the midst of much opposition in these "later times".

Thank you for being the iron that sharpens iron for me and for all of your encouragement.

The devil's great purpose, and the fight that he is constantly engaged in is to keep the world in ignorance of himself, his ways, and his colleagues, and the Church is taking sides with him when siding with ignorance about him. Christians, of all people should keep an attitude of teach-ability and openness to all truth.

Satan couches his counterfeit truth (lies) within God's truth and his false knowledge has slain thousands. The children of God are a prey to the Enemy for their lack of knowledge (ignorance).

The Bible tells us in Timothy that there is a special onslaught of deceiving spirits upon the Church of Christ in these "later times". It is a fulfillment of prophecy which the Holy Spirit made known to the Church through the Apostle Paul.

Even though we have this prophetic warning in "later times" the Church is almost totally ignorant of this army of evil spirits. Most believers too easily accept everything "supernatural" as of God, and supernatural experiences are indiscriminately accepted because all supernatural experiences are automatically accepted as Divine.

When a man is thinking that he is "fighting for the truth," it is possible that he may be defending and fighting on the side of evil spirits, and their works, thinking that he is "defending God". If he thinks something is of God, then he will protect and stand for it with all his might. This shows you how clever the Devil is, that through ignorance he can cause a man to stand against God and to attack the truth of God.

"Bewitched" is a very good word that the Holy Spirit inspired Paul to use (in Galatians).

The Apostle said: "The Spirit saith expressly, that in later times some shall fall away from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits and doctrines of demons,through the hypocrisy of men that speak lies, seared in their own conscience as with a hot iron . . " (1 Tim. 4: 1, 2).

We should never test "teaching" by the character of the teacher. Good men can be deceived, and Satan needs "a few good men" to deliver his lies under the facade of truth.

1Th_4:3 For this is the will of God, EVEN YOUR SANCTIFICATION...

1Th_4:4 That every one of you should know how to possess his vessel in SANCTIFICATION and HONOUR;

2Th_2:13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning CHOSEN YOU TO SALVATION THROUGH SANCTIFICATION OF THE SPIRIT AND BELIEF OF THE TRUTH:

1Pe_1:2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, THROUGH SANCTIFICATION OF THE SPIRIT, UNTO OBEDIENCE and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ:

Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

Pilgrim :-)

My email is in my profile.

2012/8/3 15:00Profile
proudpapa

Re: Good bye dear friends of SI.

you are one of my favorites pilgrim, full of wisdom

2012/8/3 15:02Profile
MaryJane

Re:

Pilgrim

Its funny when you first began posting I did not fully appreciate all of what you had to say, but have come to learn much from you over time we have shared here on SI. I will miss your posts and balanced replies very much I think. In your words that GOD has given you share I have found many good seeds :)

God Bless you and your family
maryjane

2012/8/3 15:11Profile

Re:

What?

Hey, I've had your email address for a few yrs now and I've never haunted you with an email ... what's up here?

2012/8/3 15:16

I will miss you brother.............bro Frank

2012/8/3 15:50
lylewise

Celina, Texas

Saddened to hear this. I fear the false knowledge has slain millions.

2012/8/3 20:04Profile

Re:

Bummer to see you go.

2012/8/3 21:59
onemite

Amen to what you said, Pilgrim.
Very, very sad to see you go.
Your discernment has brought God much glory here.
I hope the Lord permits you drop in now and then.

Sincerely,
Onemite

2012/8/3 22:56Profile
Christinyou

Ca.

"""Good bye dear friends of SI. |
It is time for me to say goodbye to everyone."""

Why? You are one here who God uses to keep me from being puffed up.

In Christ: Phillip

2012/8/4 2:18Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Sad to see you go but was blessed to know you :) Thank you for passing on wisdom to me when I needed it.

2012/8/4 3:15Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy