SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : prefall or post fall (Sarx) ??

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
proudpapa

prefall or post fall (Sarx) ??

Dead Jesus have a prefall or a post fall Flesh (Sarx)??

What are your thoughts??

2012/7/28 0:49Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: prefall or post fall (Sarx) ??

Quote:
Dead Jesus have a prefall or a post fall Flesh (Sarx)??

That is a good question. He was born in the likeness of human flesh and also was born under law.

2012/7/28 1:17Profile
proudpapa

Re: sermonindex

RE: //That is a good question. He was born in the likeness of human flesh and also was born under law.//

good thoughts

Romans 8:3
For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

Philippians 2:7
7 But made himself of no reputation , and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

Why Did Jesus reffer to himself as the Son of Man ??

2012/7/28 1:31Profile
proudpapa

Re:

Re: //also was born under law.//

It took me a minute to find this verse Gal. ch 4 v 4

"But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law "

Edit. from this verse, I think we should be able to conclude that the flesh (sarx) of Jesus was made of a post fall woman.

Does anyone else have any thoughts??

2012/7/28 1:39Profile
pilgrim777

Re:

Jesus had a post-fall physical body but not the flesh nature of Satan that all post-fall humans have.

Pilgrim

2012/7/28 1:52Profile
proudpapa

Re: Pilgrim

Hi Pilgrim

RE: //Jesus had a post-fall physical body but not the flesh nature of Satan that all post-fall humans have.//

I would ask for a scripture but I am aware that there is no one scripture that clearly articulate that Idea.

So could you please expound that thought more clearly using scripture ?

Would you say that post-fall humans are born with a flesh nature of Satan or does it come at awarness, could you expound with scripture??

2012/7/28 2:00Profile
proudpapa

Re: nature

Did the Jews have a sinless nature ??

Galatians 2

"15 We who are Jews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles"

In what way or how was it that Paul Calls the Gentils sinners and contrast the Jews as having a different nature??

2012/7/28 2:25Profile
richrock

UK

Re:

My understanding is that the scriptures quoted above show he was born into our flesh, becoming like us.

Matt 5:17 - Jesus fulfills the law. Surely fulfilling the law meant a perfect, sinless life?

2012/7/28 3:10Profile
arkp

Re: Foreknowledge

Hi,

Did Jesus, have a pre fall or a post fall (Sarx) ??
I belive he had both, for he had fallen for the truth.

Did the Jewish People Sin? Yes!

Most Christian denominations believe that the Post fall corrupted the entire natural world. Including human nature, causing people to be born into the Original Sin, a state from which they can not attain Eternal Life without the gracious intervention of God.

The Grace of God expresses itself as a combination of many attributes of God. Especially mercy, goodness, compassion, and love.

Eph 2:4-5 But God, who is rich in mercy, becuase of his great love with which he loved us, even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by Grace you have been saved)

PS 145:8 The Lord is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy.

Exo 33:19 And he said, i will make all my goodness pass before thee and I will proclaim the name of the Lord before thee; and will be gracious to whom i will be gracious, and will shew mercy to whom i will shew mercy.

This by utilizing the atonement -- for it's the atonement of sin by the Blood of Jesus that's the source of the special Grace of God. Grace classified under material spiritual and divine.

Divine Grace: in general involves God's intervention in human lives. It gives life a meaning and purpose. The general purpose of divine grace is to provide assistance to man in reaching God and in inplementing stewardship of (good works)

Proudpapa Billions? have been neglecting the truth and purity of the risen Christ.

I have a page that i have setup specifically speaking of the Ten Commandments and the Book of Esther if i can find it, if i can find it i will post it later.

2012/7/28 10:27Profile
proudpapa

Re: prefall or post fall (Sarx) ??

What was it that changed in Mans nature at the Fall??

What changes do we see happening internally from Genesis
2:25
"And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed."
To Genesis 3:7
"And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons"

In what way was there eyes opened??

In what way did this change there nature??

What Is the text implying when it says before the Fall

they were naked and not ashamed but after the fall they

knew that they were naked and tryed to cover and hide themselves??

2012/7/28 12:58Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy