SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : can the devil make your heart extremely pained

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
PosterThread

Re:

Trying to get over to Dad's but this Scripture that speaks about "the sand" kept coming to me over and over again and with all the talk today about "what's coming" - I knew that He wanted me to post this - because we're going to need all of the Spiritual Strength that The WORD of GOD Himself and written can give and nothing else will - no other 'words' ...

Mat 7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Mat 7:24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
Mat 7:25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
Mat 7:26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
Mat 7:27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

2012/7/29 16:48
pilgrim777

Re:

:-)

Quote:

Yer kinna' disappointing me. :)
Having read many of your Threads an' comments, I had the confidence that you, (above all people in here), would easily have recognized that there is no value to be had by engaging in long, protracted arguments and debate.

I have learned to decline certain invitations.

Pilgrim

2012/7/29 17:11Profile
learn

Re:

Thanks Zionshield. That was very useful information.

2012/7/29 18:35Profile

Re:

Quote:
Discernment is spiritual in nature and one will find it through His Word and people's 'reactions' to His Word being lifted up above any other words.

Too true.

@Jesus-is-God

I just stumbled across this thread. I was reading your posts, and was reminded of this from Jeremiah 7:27-28;

"You shall speak all these words to them, but they will not listen to you; and you shall call to them, but they will not answer you. You shall say to them, 'This is the nation that did not obey the voice of the LORD their God or accept correction; truth (though in Hebrew it's 'emuwnah) has perished and has been cut off from their mouth."

2012/7/29 20:38
learn

Re:

Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy-Matthew 5:7

May I sugget the prayer closet for some of us. Thanks

2012/7/30 10:01Profile

Re:

What the church needs is discernment, if they're going to get through what is coming.

Thankful for the subject of this year's Conference.

Thankful for Missionaries from Godly homes, like EverestoSama that has been raised in The LORD to have discernment and to be willing to live in another country for the love of Christ and for souls, despite the potentially dangerous environment it has become since Foockashima. (sp?:)

Thankful for the speakers that have volunteered for this year's Conference. Very grateful!

But the pain in 'my' heart is that the church lacks discernment.

Running on emotions and a competitive spirit within 'the Body' will not get any of us through what is coming to this nation and this world before His return.

At one point, speaking of the days to come, The LORD says, "Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth:
Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them."

2012/7/30 12:25

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy