SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : King Solomon=666 ?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 )
PosterThread
Trekker

northern USA

Re:

Now today i read in 2 Chronicles 7: 1 that King Solomon actually saw fire come down from Heaven! I came across this by accident. Must not have registered in my mind in times past, totally weird. Now more than ever i am trying to wrap my head around how "the wisest man on earth" could go from seeing and experiencing all that to worshiping devils.

?????????????????????????????

2012/7/11 8:48Profile

Re:

Condition of man. Just look at the Israelites in the book of Exodus. They saw much more incredible things than Solomon saw, yet they also turned their backs on God. And I hardly doubt it happened overnight. Little by little, a chink in his armor was exposed.

1 Corinthians 10:12

Therefore let him who thinks he stands take heed that he does not fall.

2012/7/11 8:53
Trekker

northern USA

Re:

Yes, and doesnt it make you wonder though, if a man as wise as Solomon can fall into apostasy, what keeps the rest of us poor saps from it? And to stand in the presence of those kind of miracles?!?! WOW. I cannot comprehend it.

2012/7/11 17:31Profile

Re:

Quote:
Yes, and doesnt it make you wonder though, if a man as wise as Solomon can fall into apostasy, what keeps the rest of us poor saps from it?

The grace of God and the knowledge of His Word. The sad/scary thing is, it will happen again with the Great Apostasy. Those who do not have a love for the Truth will be handed over to a lie.

2012/7/13 19:22
Trekker

northern USA

Re:

WILL happen again? Brother, it already is. The great apostasy is here.

2012/7/13 20:19Profile

Re:

I just meant on a larger scale then it is now. Sooner or later the so called brothers will demand the death of those who hold to the Word of God. Even in America, because they'll figure themselves to be doing God a favor. We haven't gotten there yet, but we're getting closer by the day.

2012/7/13 20:29
Trekker

northern USA

Re:

I definitely agree with you there. The delusion is always growing, that is for sure. It's all so very sickening. Like, beam me up Scotty!!

2012/7/13 23:02Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy