SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Until the Day! Luke 17

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread

Re:

Will believers go through the judgements if God? I mean, though they may be spared, will they be around when the seals, trumphants, and bowls are happening. I mean toward saying yes. But I think that is the real question under discussion. Will we agree on an answer? Probably not.

Bear.

2012/6/21 9:21

Re:

So on that Bearmaster standing down.

2012/6/21 9:23
staff

Re:

hi bearmaster,i understand the difference between judgement,wrath and persecution but the real point is you wont comment on the days of noah n lot but go to the subject you want.these verses are an obstacle to post trib believers that they have to ignore because they dont fit in yours staff

2012/6/21 9:35Profile
gators52

Central Florida

Re:

Staff, if you are going to speak on luke 17 then you must also ref all the gospels that record the olivet discourse... Matt 24-25 and mark 13... I'm not even speaking on persecution I'm speaking on judgment. How can you reconcile what Christ says alone in these chapters and not see that the world is in upheaval and judgment is being handed down to all the earth? When Christ returns I know not but when He does it will be chaos beforehand. If FEW a righteous person is saved where will the sinner and ungodly appear? If your a pretrib guy that's great. Pray that more people will be converted because few people will be raptured especially in comfy America....

2012/6/21 10:32Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Gator,
I am not saying that there wont be upheaval,it is the timing of the Judgement I am talking about.I agree when Christ returns their will be chaos beforehand yet in these examples Jesus is careful to point out that things are comfy just prior to Judgement and that Judgement cant happen with the righteous present.The order is what is important,we are taken out (whether a rapture as pre trib believe or brought to safety as the post trib believe),Judgement comes and then Jesus is revealed.
Yours Staff

2012/6/21 11:24Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy