Image Map
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : The U.S. in Bible Prophecy

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread

Re:

Quote:
Incidentally the vatican is in Rome which is a city built on 7 hills...mmm

... Revelation (singular!) chapters 17 & 18.

2005/2/16 10:33
rookie

Re:

Br. Cjakforest wrote:

Quote:
The logical consideration would be, if an idol is nothing but the expression the exhaltation of man to the status of "creator of deity", and therefore deity himself (which is at the core of satanism), then perhaps the mark will not require physical expression as well, leaving things like Euro's, credit cards, and microchips being mere "red herrings" distracting us from this truth.
Not to say we should all go and receive an implant or whatever. I'm simply offering another alternative.

I agree with your position. The great mystery, Babylon the Great, the Mother of Harlots, is not embodied in the flesh or what can be seen. The mystery is embodied in the spiritual realm. What does Scripture continually teach about adultery? We have the embodyment of the flesh but we also have adultery spoken of as embodied in the spiritual realm. The spiritual context drives the fleshly manifestations of what we hope in. So spiritual adultery is where the battle rages.

The kings of the earth commit fornication with this whore. What do they get out of this relationship? The kings are exaulted. Listen to the stories of Nimrod. What was his desire? Listen to the stories of Nebuchadnezzar, what did he state about himself? What did God do in each of these men's lives?

1 Cor 1:
28 and the base things of the world and the things which are despised God has chosen, and the things which are not, to bring to nothing the things that are, 29 [b]that no flesh should glory in His presence.[/b]

Solomon writes about the same temptations, the seductions of the whore, that represent the glories of men. Read Ecclesisates, and find what the kings of this earth seek.

So what comes of the fornication of the kings with this whore? How does this wine of this fornication make the masses drunk?

In Christ
Jeff

2005/2/16 15:17Profile
rookie

Re:

Here is another example of the Great Mystery Babylon. This vision was given to Zechariah in chapter 5.

Zech. 5:5 Then the angel who talked with me came out and said to me, “Lift your eyes now, and see what this is that goes forth.”

Zech. 5:6 So I asked, “What is it?” And he said, “It is a basket that is going forth.”

He also said, “This is their resemblance throughout the earth: 7 Here is a lead disc lifted up, and this is a woman sitting inside the basket”; 8 then he said, “This is Wickedness!” And he thrust her down into the basket, and threw the lead cover over its mouth. 9 Then I raised my eyes and looked, and there were two women, coming with the wind in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork, and they lifted up the basket between earth and heaven.

Zech. 5:10 So I said to the angel who talked with me, “Where are they carrying the basket?”

Zech. 5:11 And he said to me, “To build a house for it in the land of Shinar; when it is ready, the basket will be set there on its base.”

This is another example of the whore being sent out and please notice that she is being sent to the land of Shinar which is translated Babylon. She existed long before the Catholic church.

Also by what means do the kings of the earth control their people? Is it not by money and false religion? Look into the book of Daniel and hear?

A similar manifestation can be seen in Saudi Arabia. The kings live in a palaces with movie theaters, women dressed in business suits, and the latest information on crude oil inventories. Yet, they subject the masses outside of the palace walls to the Islamic religious practices. Movie theaters are banned. Women must wear burkas. People's hands are cut off for stealing. Do you see how the kings use religion to control the masses? How about the oil money, where does it end up?

In Christ
Jeff

2005/2/17 11:44Profile
IRONMAN

IN HEAVENLY PLACES WITH JESUS

Re:

Quote:
Do you see how the kings use religion to control the masses? How about the oil money, where does it end up?

Where DO the saudis get all their oil money???

2005/2/18 12:46Profile
Filter20

Re:

Luke 12:29
And do not seek what you will eat and what you will drink, and do not keep worrying. For all these things the nations of the world eagerly seek; but your Father in heaven knows you have need of these things. But seek His kingdom, and these things will be added unto you. Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has chosen gladly to give you the kingdom.
Sell your possesions and give to charity; make yourselves money belts which do not wear out, an unfailing treasure in heaven, where no thief comes near nor moth destroys. For where your treasure is there your heart will be also.

2005/2/18 15:21Profile
rookie

Re:

Thankyou Filter 20

I believe this Scripture cleaves the world's hopes from us who continue to believe in Him.

Many speak of having lots of faith, but in what do we hope? How pure has Christ made our faith?

In Christ
Jeff

2005/2/18 15:50Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy