SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : The rising Caliphate; The fruition of Muslim hope: Islamic domination and the Anti-christ.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
PosterThread

The rising Caliphate; The fruition of Muslim hope: Islamic domination and the Anti-christ.

"And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them:

......and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations......[ ALL NATIONS AND TONGUES! ]

And ..ALL.. that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world."

I believe that the ARAB SPRING, not yet completed, is simply the foundation for the United States of Islam to be formed, and as I see it, a Nuclear Pakistan is the keystone. When Pakistan falls to radical Islam, then their Nukes are the sword of Allah's, and his property.

When Iran can obtain on, they, with Al Qaeda will use it. They do not care to die, nor for their countries, or the people who may live there; they care for the coming IMMAM who is prophesied who will carry the Muslim to dominate the world, as their manifest destiny.

Oil, has made them rich beyond their wildest hopes, and Islam is arming up for the great battle against the great Satan; the USA and Israel. I believe that THIS is where the 200 Million man army will come from, to murder every Jew alive in that DAY. [ They will fail as Jesus returns to war on His own]

I was parousing the BBC today, and came across this, about Pakistan........

"Even those areas once considered the most peaceful, such as the Northern Areas, are wracked by mayhem.

Equally, religious minorities can no longer rely on the state to protect them and are being targeted at will.

Many, such as the Christians, are fleeing the country if they can."....................[IT HAS BEGUN.]
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-17897862

No man knows the day or the hour, but we can see the signs. We are close. Turkey has declared herself Sharia, and is no longer a Western friend. I believe that one day, this will be forced upon America, and if a soul does not receive Allah as Lord and Savior, and bow to him, he or she will be killed; Beheaded; right here in America.

"And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection."

Evidently this will be a major event, when multitudes are killed in this way, and it also appears that these are given a special reward in the coming Kingdom of living and reigning with Him in this 1000 year period.

Many of us have been looking at the EU as being that 10 nation alliance that Daniel saw, but I now, do not think so. I think it is the fruit of this ARAB SPRING forming, and it amazes me that it is actually happening now; today, as we watch.

We are to love all of those chained by Islam and Allah, and hope they hear the good news That Jesus did die for them as God Almighty; THE ONE AND ONLY ETERNAL GOD!...not the Muslim Apparition. This has always been the message of true Christians, and is the true reason why Islam hates us as they do.

I believe that sooner than we think, we will lose a major war, be invaded and occupied, and later we will see Islamic armies enforcing Sharia, with the keys to the food banks, right here in America......

"For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.

"Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

2012/6/11 16:25

Re: The rising Caliphate; The fruition of Muslim hope: Islamic domination and the Ant

I read this today at ACLJ, Jay Sekulow's site. It is uncanny, but it could have been a direct extension of my thread post. It is happening NOW!.......

..."According to a popular Egyptian website, the Muslim Brotherhood’s Egyptian presidential candidate, Mohammed Morsi, has stated that Christians will be forced to “convert, pay tribute, or leave.”

When asked about Coptic Christians in Egypt, Morsi reportedly told a journalist, “They have to know that the conquest is coming and Egypt will be Muslim and they have to pay tribute or migrate as one who left.”

He reportedly stated that it was his goal as a presidential candidate to “achieve the Islamic conquest of Egypt for the second time, and make all Christians convert to Islam, or else pay the 'jizya' (Islamic tax).”

While some are unsure whether he made these particular comments, these statements are consistent with the rhetoric of his campaign.

Just last month, Morsi looked on approvingly at a campaign rally as radical Cleric Safwat Higazi told a cheering crowd of thousands that Morsi would restore “the United States of the Arabs” and that “the capital of the United States of the Arabs will be Jerusalem, Allah willing.”

As Morsi looked on, the Cleric led the crowd in the chant, “Millions of martyrs march toward Jerusalem!"

2012/6/12 5:37
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Tom, I understand the gist of your post but do wonder about this statement:

"“Millions of martyrs march toward Jerusalem!""

How can dead people march?

I am confused...

2012/6/12 15:05Profile

Re:

Tom the scenereo you laid out could unfold. But I imagine India would mix it up with Pakistan. India and Pakistan are long tine enemies. India has won the last three wars with Pakistan. What makes the situation mire alarming is both have nukes. The next war with India and Pakistan could very well go nuclear and all bets are off.

Bearmaster.

2012/6/12 15:25

Tom, I understand the gist of your post but do wonder about this statement:

"“Millions of martyrs march toward Jerusalem!""

I am confused...ginnyrose

Islam glorifies the death of the warrior for Allah. There is a special reward in Allah's Heaven for both men and women; men get an eternity of sensual pleasures from a supply of virgins that are theirs for the taking, in a paradise like Eden. Women get whatever they can imagine, both in sensuality and power, kind of like a genie out of the bottle.

The passage " Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him."; has been copied in the Koran but Allah inserted in place of God.

The martyrs get the most you see. Allah is the god of war and dominion, and in Jihad, holy war against any and all of the Muslim victim, one's salvation is elevated 10,000 times from the average death.

This is why so many homicide/suicide/ death bombers await in line to murder the innocent; both women and men, and children. This is at the root of Jihad, and the fanaticism behind the Muslim Brotherhood, Al Qaeda, and Hezbollah.

While the Iraq war was raging, I watched a documentary in real time, about a Muslim from another country in the Mid-east, who abandoned four or five children, his wife and business, to travel to Iraq, and DIE!..[ with their blessings..] He fought with the insurgence, and they videoed him every day, as he fought against the American occupation.

He purposely exposed himself to more fire than necessary to be killed; he did not , however, want this opportunity to pass for a true Jihad. Eventually, the American army obliged him, and he slipped into his eternity blown apart.

Millions and millions of young school children are being indoctrinated each day, that this is the only path to Heaven; the only and righteous way, and today, there is no peaceful Islam. Even "secular" Turkey is now declaring that there is no other Islam than Sharia; Jihad until World Domination.

"Millions of martyrs march toward Jerusalem!""

"How can dead people march?"

These have determined themselves to martyrdom, to die in war for the cause of Allah and make the most of their eternity's. I believe that this is the 200 million man army prophesied, and it will be real.

" Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.

And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them."

These "angels" are demon princes empowering the eastern kings of Islam for radical war, no matter the consequence, for him. Follow the Euphrates, and we will see the heart of the Muslim world.

The prophecy by the Mullah is both a battle cry and a trumpet sound that "Here is you chance!" to gain pleasure beyond imagination; while murdering the Jew we gain Heaven.

Jacob/Esau, Isaac/Ishmael; Jerusalem has always been the goal, and if this could take place successfully, then God's oath to Abraham will be null and void, and God Himself proved a liar. This is the greater goal of Satan and his little brother, Allah, the god of war. People are of little or no value to them, and only as they are useful for temporal service.

2012/6/13 9:04
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: How can dead people march?

Ok, so you have millions deliberately putting themselves into harms way hoping to be killed. Well, dead people cannot occupy a country..if there are too many they may provide the buzzards with plenty of carrion to eat...Oh, gross!

In actuality, they expect a lot of resistance, littering their path with dead bodies - their own.

I am looking at this from a logical point of view, not Islamic or Biblical.

Sad.

Tragic.

2012/6/13 9:44Profile

Sad. Tragic.

Sad.

Tragic............Ginnyrose

It always is sad when an anti-Christ spirit invades humanity to deceive. It is one thing for Satan to know his damnation; it is another for him to be so passionate to take away so many with him.

"And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath,

... because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.!!!

13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child."

Islam will turn out to be the mother of all deception..and in some countries, even writing this could cause a "Fatwah" against me; or those on this site; an order of execution.

It is now the largest religion on Earth, and growing....in numbers, and purity. It is developing into an ALL OR NOTHING fanaticism; Sharia Jihad. It's name means SUBMISSION and from the beginning, Mohammad rode "LIGHTENING", his magical WHITE HORSE....to conquer. Remember the crusades?...and the vast mounds of severed heads?

It is tragic and sad that so many will enter the grim underworld of Hades expecting a lustful Paradise. God has not lost nor can He, and He has no pleasure in the death of the wicked.

It is He who allows Satan to grant power to the beast Allah; THE PRINCE OF PERSIA. He, after being used, will be cast into the Lake of fire alive, along with the humans he used to conquer the Earth; the anti-Christ and this false prophet.

God knows those who are His, and has secured Heaven for them; and some of us will suffer in this soon coming day. We must trust and obey, and commit ourselves to His love, and promise.....and we will be fine.

2012/6/14 5:27
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re: Sad. Tragic.

Brothertom said: "God knows those who are His, and has secured Heaven for them; and some of us will suffer in this soon coming day. We must trust and obey, and commit ourselves to His love, and promise.....and we will be fine."

Yes, we will be fine and Jesus will be praised! Hallelujah! Every knee will bow to the One Christ, the Son of God, my Savior

2012/6/14 11:17Profile

"DO YOU REALLY WANT ME?"

"God knows those who are His, and has secured Heaven for them; and some of us will suffer in this soon coming day. We must trust and obey, and commit ourselves to His love, and promise.....and we will be fine."..BT

"Yes, we will be fine and Jesus will be praised! Hallelujah! Every knee will bow to the One Christ, the Son of God, my Savior!"....White_Stone.....

There is a WORK of God happening now in the inner hearts of His Saints that is most profound, and very hidden. It is the Spirit of Endurance and Trust, that no matter the circumstance, sorrow, or price, Jesus will be honored in my life.

"Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many."

......"But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved."

......"But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved."

If one of our beloved Grandchildren capitulated to Satan or Allah, and begged us to do the same; Would we?..our husband or wife?...our best friend? All we need do is deny Him, and bow the knee to the other.....or.....what if we see any of these tortured? or starving? or abused?

In the end we all will stand before the Lord Jesus Yahweh alone; no other may bare our faith, or our rebellion; It began intensely personal when you were born from above, and will end intensely personal upon your death.

This is where true faith really lies. Once the Lord spoke to me oh so clearly; "Do you REALLY want me?"

2012/6/16 9:09

Re: Egypt has fallen. Muslim Brotherhood Morsi wins.

The candidate below, has just won as President of Egypt. The Christian Community in Egypt, which has held refuge for 1900 years in different forms, the Coptic the most prominent, is now facing possible expulsion, or worse.

The new leader, Morsi, is a member of the Muslim Brotherhood, the mother of AlQuida and champion of Jihadist Sharia Law to perpetuate Allah's rule. The country’s Foreign Ministry called Morsi’s victory over his secularist rival Ahmed Shafik “an Islamic Awakening” and said the country was entering a “new era.”

"According to a popular Egyptian website, the Muslim Brotherhood’s Egyptian presidential candidate, Mohammed Morsi, has stated that Christians will be forced to “convert, pay tribute, or leave.”

When asked about Coptic Christians in Egypt, Morsi reportedly told a journalist, “They have to know that the conquest is coming and Egypt will be Muslim and they have to pay tribute or migrate as one who left.”

He reportedly stated that it was his goal as a presidential candidate to “achieve the Islamic conquest of Egypt for the second time, and make all Christians convert to Islam, or else pay the 'jizya' (Islamic tax).”
rt.comnews...

Just last month, Morsi looked on approvingly at a campaign rally as radical Cleric Safwat Higazi told a cheering crowd of thousands that Morsi would restore “the United States of the Arabs” and that “the capital of the United States of the Arabs will be Jerusalem, Allah willing.”

As Morsi looked on, the Cleric led the crowd in the chant, “Millions of martyrs march toward Jerusalem!"

The Obama administration actively and subversely undermined Egypt's long time ruler, Mubarek, through a war effort fueled by the Muslim Brotherhood, all in the name of Democracy... as in Libya with Khadafi.

"A free, democratic Islam" and the rising Caliphate was named, "The Arab Spring" . Egypt is now governed by Sharia, and as Turkey, will embrace it as governance, which is simply understood as Jihad; one committed to holy war as a means of salvation.

Israel is referred to as "The vampire", and in their eyes, all Christians are as bad or worse; less than vermin. Our illustrious President Obama called to congradulate Morsi on his win. I'll bet that he was truly thrilled.

The ARAB REBELLION..[ Spring.. ]...sequence:

Protesters in Tahrir Square in Cairo; Demonstrators marching through Habib Bourguib Avenue in Tunis; Political dissidents in Sana'a; Protesters gathering in Pearl Roundabout in Manama; Mass demonstration in Douma; Demonstrators in Bayda.
Date 18 December 2010 (2010-12-18) – present
(1 year, 6 months, 1 week and 3 days)
Location Arab World (see list of countries)
Causes Authoritarian states
Demographic structural factors
Government corruption
Human rights violations
Inflation
Kleptocracy
Sectarianism
Unemployment

Goals Democracy
Free and fair elections
Human rights
Regime change

Characteristics Civil disobedience
Civil resistance
Defection
Demonstrations
Online activism
Protest camps
Rebellion
Revolution
Riots
Self-immolations
Strike actions
Uprising
Urban warfare

Status Ongoing
Tunisian President Ben Ali ousted, and government overthrown.
Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak ousted, and government overthrown. Continued popular protest against military provisional government.
Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi killed after a civil war with foreign military intervention, and government overthrown.
Yemeni President Ali Abdullah Saleh ousted, and hands power to a national unity government.
Syria experiences armed conflict between the government and opposition forces.
Civil uprising against the government of Bahrain, despite government changes.
Kuwait, Lebanon and Oman implementing government changes in response to protests.
Morocco, Jordan implementing constitutional reforms in response to protests.
Ongoing protests in Saudi Arabia, Algeria, Sudan, Mauritania and some other countries.

Casualties

Death(s) 50,000+[citation needed] (International estimate; see table below)

The Arab Spring (Arabic: الثورات العربية‎ al-Thawrāt al-ʻArabiyyah; literally the Arabic Rebellion or the Arab Revolutions) is a revolutionary wave of demonstrations and protests occurring in the Arab world that began on 18 December 2010.

To date, rulers have been forced from power in Tunisia,[1] Egypt,[2] Libya,[3] and Yemen;[4] civil uprisings have erupted in Bahrain[5] and Syria;[6] major protests have broken out in Algeria,[7] Iraq,[8] Jordan,[9] Kuwait,[10] and Morocco;[11] and minor protests have occurred in Bahrain, Lebanon,[12] Mauritania, Oman,[13] Saudi Arabia,[14] Sudan,[15] and Western Sahara,[16] as well as clashes at the borders of Israel in May 2011.

[17] In neighboring Iran, a non-Arab country, protests by the Arab minority in Khuzestan erupted in 2011 as well.[18] Weapons from the Libyan civil war stoked a simmering rebellion in Mali, and the consequent Malian coup d'état has been described as "fallout" from the Arab Spring in North Africa.[19] as well as the sectarian clashes in Lebanon...wiki

There are developing clashes in many more areas that are primary Muslim all over the world. The anti-Christ power has begun to take shape. Sobering to me.

Pray that you be counted worthy to stand.

2012/6/27 18:47

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy