SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Miami cannibal (Warning-not for weak at heart)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
PosterThread

Miami cannibal (Warning-not for weak at heart)

The Miami cannibal Rudy Eugene just days before the attack was studying a Bible and learning how he could be more holy. Two days later he was shot while naked and eating the face of another man. ( more info at link and much more if you google the thread topic)

http://www.nationalpost.com/m/wp/news/blog.html?b=news.nationalpost.com/2012/05/31/miami-cannibal-attacker-rudy-eugene-was-holding-a-bible-and-meeting-a-friend-the-last-time-his-girlfriend-saw-him

Apparent cause is linked to a new hallucinogenic drug, bath salts.

For those of you planning to tough it out during the tribulation period, bear in mind that these drugs, along with many other unfathomable mind altering tools will be at the disposal of the Antichrist to be used in food, water or whatever. As it progresses, he will not just be discussing things over a nice cup of tea.

Being killed immediately will be one thing, but he is not interested in killing your body to send you to heaven, but in laying claim to your soul. For this he will use all means at his disposal. Precedent: Drugs have been used in past by many antichrists to aid in the destruction of souls.

OJ

2012/6/1 11:32
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Miami cannibal (Warning-not for weak at heart)

Brother,

It just seems this man was addicted to drugs and not a possible christian:

"The girlfriend, who did not want to give her name, told the newspaper Eugene smoked marijuana often but did not use harder drugs. The attack has since been linked to “bath salts” — the street name for a powerful synthesized drug that has been likened to a potent mix of cocaine and speed."

When drugs are taken "willingly" there is a potential of opening yourself up to demon possession or oppression heavily.

2012/6/1 12:19Profile

Re:

This National Post story is Not giving the true picture of this man At All.

And you're using this slanted version of what this man was truly like that's been in other News Stories since day one, as a case against Post-trib believers - period.

If you go to thetreeofliberty [news] forum, this story Plus the full video of this atrocity is posted there since the day it happened - if you need 'gore' to force your own views. There's at least two threads on this on there and this is what I meant when I posted to Greg in his News thread this week, that there are crimes that are even shocking Police. There's another account on that same News forum about another case of cannibalism since you like "shock and awe" - but using it HERE and for your own reasons - because you're pre-trib and attack anyone that doesn't agree with you on 'any' belief of yours - you resort to these extremes.

This man that did this crime and was killed by the police WAS NOT A CHRISTIAN by ANY MEANS. He was POSSESSED if you'd have researched far enough and your comparison falls flat - as Richard Wurmbrand was DRUGGED plus exposed to things beyond words in torture
and we could speak of the multiple thousands of Martyrs through-out history that GOD HIMSELF BRINGS THROUGH VICTORIOUSLY.

HE CALLS HIS LAST DAYS SAINTS THE OVERCOMERS and HE GETS THEM THROUGH!

I don't and am not yelling - but your perception of GOD & the Overcomers is being clouded once again by your hatred toward any that don't agree with you.

I find your reasoning and motive for posting this HERE as 'sick' and an even lower low for you, for a lack of a better word.

The LORD Has a Bride and HE's known before the foundation of the world "those that are HIS" and no power formed against 'them' shall "rob their souls" - as He also knows HOW they will individually die and never puts more on us than we can bear - and that's The Bible - not your version though.

2012/6/1 12:30

Re:

Quote:
When drugs are taken "willingly" there is a potential of opening yourself up to demon possession or oppression heavily.

Interestingly enough Greg I witnessed the results when an "old friend" gave my mother a drink that we had later learned was spiked with LSD. It certainly wasn't taken "willingly" and without going into details, after destroying the house, she wasn't terribly far from doing what this man did. The dark side is exposed with drugs whether taken willingly or unwillingly.

NONE of us are invulnerable. Drugs were used in several of the persecutions past and will be used in future, yet the Christian has been and will be preserved in spite of hallucinogens or come what may. The Lord preserves them that are His unto Himself, in spite of these things.

2 Timothy 4:18   And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen

That is the beauty and security of a salvation that cannot be lost.

OJ

2012/6/1 14:41

Re:

Quote:
I find your reasoning and motive for posting this HERE as 'sick' and an even lower low for you, for a lack of a better word.

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today, must be time for your nap now. :-)

OJ

2012/6/1 14:43
Blayne

Re:

Hi! Jesus-Is-God

If you don't mind me saying .... Ummmm, when I read your comments here I was kinna' saddened.
I wasn't saddened by the content as much by the attitude.
Yuh see, Jesus-Is-God ... I too find myself struggling with some of the views expressed in this Forum; sometimes I can even become annoyed. But I'm also certain that there are some participating in here who could easily say and feel the same way about some of my own comments.
So, in a word: things sortta' even themselves out in here. :)

I too am the WebMaster of a Christian Site similar to SermonIndex. It also has interactive components like this Discussion Forum and also LiveChat and something similar to Facebook. Unfortunately, because of comments like yours occasionally flooding our otherwise enjoyable and tolerant Site, we were forced to moderate even basic participation with the interactive side of the WebSite.

Everyone participating here is an honored guest and we should try and be mannerly and courteous. It is not too difficult a thing to remain both courteous and mannerly without compromising your integrity or beliefs.
Yes, we can even be forceful and compelling when expressing our views and yet still remain polite and tolerant to one another.

Now, Jesus-Is-Lord, don't get me wrong. I have great sympathy for your disposition. It took me years to learn "when to hold 'em and know when to show 'em" sortta' thing. I can't count the amount of times that I've nearly completely went off the 'deep end' with perceived offence.
So, I'm not exactly disowning you because of your evident inability to quiet yourself down a bit at the Guest Table here.
But if the truth be known, Jesus is seated here among us at this Guest Table and we should want to be on our best behavior.

Ummmm, I've often been given opportunity to speak (teach) at large conferences and churches over the past years. Sometimes I jus' know that what I'm about to bring to the minds and hearts seated before me is something that a lot may not agree with. And, yes, there have been times when people will approach me afterwards who are hardly able to contain the steam of offence rising from under their collars and sleeves. It usually isn't what they said that often surprised me; it was how they said it. It revealed so very much about their inner being.

ComeOn, Jesus-Is-Lord, yuh gotta' chill out a bit.
You are not in the least bit responsible for what the Table Guests might choose to believe or not believe; for their preferences and tastes of the meal being discussed. No, you are instead held responsible for the atmosphere surrounding the Guest Table and for your own appropriate behavior.

Like I said, I'm not coming down on you harshly. It's just that I feel kinna' sorry to see my former self and behavior in you and I sincerely wish that you could somehow get out from under the unnecessary offence and agitation instances.

Smile! Be Happy! The food is great! Maybe not always to your particular taste, but there is more than one course being served and so I'm sure you'll find something to enjoy.

:)

===========================
QUOTE:
I don't and am not yelling - but your perception of GOD & the Overcomers is being clouded once again by your hatred toward any that don't agree with you.
The LORD Has a Bride and HE's known before the foundation of the world "those that are HIS" and no power formed against 'them' shall "rob their souls" - as He also knows HOW they will individually die and never puts more on us than we can bear - and that's The Bible - not your version though.
============================

2012/6/1 15:59Profile

Re:

Quote:
from Joe: "Being killed immediately will be one thing, but he is not interested in killing your body to send you to heaven, but in laying claim to your soul. For this he will use all means at his disposal. Precedent: Drugs have been used in past by many antichrists to aid in the destruction of souls."

And this is supposed to give the babes in Christ Courage, Blayne?

This is a dangerous post and not what GOD says to His "Saints" in His Word. That drugs will be forced on them and they'll lose their soul.

You're a new guy here, Blayne - so mind you that some of us that have been here a lot longer, may know what they're reading.

I don't care too much about what certain folks feel about me, I only care how the young or the weak in Christ read these posts and what they're left with and not with what you 'think' my motives are based upon your own claimed former behavior.
I'm single-sighted in that way and too old to change my view or burden for the vulnerable now.
It's the young and weak in Christ that I see when I read these threads and that's the only ones that I'm concerned for and praying for in these days that we're going to all have to live through. Us older ones have had our chance to grow in our knowledge and assurance in Christ - they haven't and yet they're born-again into the hardest generation that has ever been and some so newly saved, maybe just within this month - and all you have to say does not show any concern for 'them'.
You're not a webmaster here - so get to know the people here and their burdens and the more 'dangerous' faults first.

Take your own advise as well.
Thanks!

2012/6/1 19:00

Re:

It appears that the nap didn't help....

Just letting you know what you will be up against JIG.

OJ

2012/6/1 19:47
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Annie,

I went to the site you mentioned to find more details about this incident but could not find it. Could you give me more info?

Have a good day!

ginnyrose

2012/6/1 19:55Profile
Trekker

northern USA

Re: Miami cannibal (Warning-not for weak at heart)

I read that news story and i am convinced that man was/is demon possessed. So he read few verses in a Bible, so what? Even the devil knows scripture. Just because he read a Bible for the first time in his life doesnt mean he was saved or a Christian. Plenty of people play church every Sunday and occasionally pick up and read a Bible (so-called "Bible") during church or even their weekly Wednesday night "Bible" studies but they are either backslidden or not saved. I have personally met such "Christians" who attend church every Sunday and weekly "Bible" studies who are living in fornication!

If this man was NOT demon possessed then who the blazes IS?
He was heard growling at the officer who approached him and then he went right on chewing on the poor guy's face!

Then in tonight's news there is also the case of the Kenyan man who is a student here in the states who killed a fellow African student (Ghana) and then ate his heart and brain. He had previously beaten a man with a baseball bat but our wonderfully idiotic "justice" system let him out on bail so that he could do this crime also.

The days are very dark and may God help us all!

2012/6/1 20:02Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy