SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Romans 7:6 -- What is Paul Saying?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
PosterThread
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

Quote:
Brother Husley, you are ignoring all the scriptual facts that I have posted in this thread.

You are going by what you've been taught since infancy.

You know theEphah, it is a sin to bear false witness...

"You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor is the ninth of the Ten Commandments" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/You_shall_not_bear_false_witness_against_your_neighbor

Unless you know for a fact that Brother Husley has been taught this exactly since infancy, you have sinned. You have born false witness against a brother.

If you have born false witness and have now sinned, how do you attonment for your sin, per the law?

Again I ask you, If you have born false witness and have now sinned, how do you attonment for your sin, per the law?

I await your reply.

2012/4/26 11:43Profile

Re:

Quote:
Brothers and Sisters may I have your ATTENTION, this man Ephah needs our attention. Whether he is here to cause trouble or be a thorn in our side of the grace and liberty that we all enjoy in Christ Jesus or he is a genuine seeker for the truth.

I’m not forcing anyone to observe or obey the commandments.

The Savior and Apostles including Paul I may add were murdered for teaching this same thing. I don’t have that kind of power to make you do anything, I'm merely pointing out the not so obvious facts.

Simon Kepha standing down, I’d like to thank you all for participating in the debate. Lots of great points.

2012/4/26 12:33
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

Quote:
Simon Kepha standing down, I’d like to thank you all for participating in the debate. Lots of great points.

I see a pattern here. I believe the last two times I challanged you in different threads, you have ignored my question/s. Why is that?

You made a serious statement about a fellow brother... A statement that very well may be a sin. As a commandment follower, I would like to know how you make attoinment for this particular sin.

Please answer my question theEphah. Thank you.

2012/4/26 12:51Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

witch laws did the thief on the cross obey to earn his place with Jesus in heaven that same day?

2012/4/26 12:52Profile

Re: Murder of Christ and the apostles

Quote:
The Savior and Apostles including Paul I may add were murdered {/quote]

Hello again dear friend

Just wanted to share with you that Jesus wasn't murdered. It is true that the pharisees wanted to murder Jesus, but were not in fact able to do so. On one occasion Jesus told them plainly that they wanted to kill him, to which they replied that He was mad for saying this, and forcibly denied the charge. In the very next verse we read after this discourse they did indeed attempt to murder Jesus. "He walked from amongst them" The truth is that they were not only unable to murder Jesus but didn't even have any authority to put him to death according to law.

Jesus laid down His life. Do you understand the difference. If it had been possible to murder Jesus as you 'shockingly' claim, then He would not have been the Son of God at all.

Consider this profound reality my friend. When everything that could have been done was done to put Jesus to death, by a Roman authority, Jesus gave up His spirit to the Father to keep and then died. He was not murdered. When will you stand still long enough to reflect on your understanding.

I know. You thought you had got rid of me. I love you though and I wont be got rid of. This too is authority.

Jesus said "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me. I have the authority (power) to lay down My life and to take it back again. Jesus was not murdered.

Andrew

2012/4/26 13:42
PaulWest

Dallas, Texas

Re:

Enough is enough. Please do not create anymore threads which encourage debates concerning the law. These strivings are fruitless and agenda oriented and have no place in the forum. This thread is locked.

2012/4/26 14:11Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy