SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Wakey wakey Gog

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

Quote:
To be serious no matter what position on the tribulation and rapture you hold one can not deny things are going on in Israel and the middle east, and its interesting times we live in seeing the final stage is being set that has been prophesied. I try everyday to stir myself up and be ready for what God has planned for me, it is not by chance that we as Gods children live in this time of history. And also a reminder what revelation says we should all do "God blesses the one who reads the words of this prophecy to the church, and he blesses all who listen to its message and obey what it says, for the time is near"

My point exactly. I'm trying to say that it matters not what you think about the rapture... only a fool can look at the Middle East right now and come away saying that there is nothing of Biblical significance going on there.

There being a nation called Israel is a prophectic fulfillment and a miracle. Some will argue that it's not a spiritual Israel... but it wont be right now. Until Jesus reveals himself to Israel they are lost and can not be "spiritual" anyway. But we are most certainly seeing the stage being set for the end times to be played out.

There can be no doubt about that.

Krispy

2012/4/10 12:06

Re:

The mahdi, huh? All this tme I thought the antochrist was the Pope or the Dali Lana. Guess I missed it again. Oh well. Guess Jack Van Impi or Hal Lindsey will have to straighten me out.

In the meantime going to listen to some more of Jesus and Art Katz. They are easier to understand.

Bearmaster definitely standing down.

2012/4/10 12:12

Re:

Dear Krispy, I wasn't implying the timing of the resurrection of the Saints, but the sequence of events - that any major war before antiChrist is revealed is not Armageddon or the war mentioned in Ezek 38 & 39 because those are 'after' antiChrist has been ruling for his term.
2Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition

The only reason I posted at all is because these are the days when the deception is being laid for that chpt in 2Thess 2, for the Jews and the Christians.
The man that brings 'peace' through any major events will be the son of perdition that deceives many.

We're yet to see the time of Jacob's trouble. Israel will come under the murderous rule of antiChrist as well.

The sequence is important for us to 'watch' and there's no way that Jesus' words about "another you'll accept" that He spoke to the non-Remnant Jews could come to pass, by them accepting this so-called "man of peace", if he were Muslim or anything else but of a certain blood-line. They could never be deceived to think that anyone is "the son of David" unless is lineage is such [though counterfeit]. In other words - from the synagogue of Satan, to us - but to them - he'll have the supposed "bloodline" of King David and many of the powers that be, claim that bloodline.

Only concerned for their sake. Christians have the Bible, both old and new testaments to get the time-line of events down - the Jewish people don't - yet.

Blessings!

2012/4/10 12:28

Re:

Quote:
Oh boy... here we go.

ROFL

2012/4/10 12:38

Re:

2Pe 3:1 This second epistle, beloved, I now write unto you; in both which I stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance:
2Pe 3:2 That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:
2Pe 3:3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
2Pe 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
2Pe 3:5 For this they willingly are ignorant

If we are ignorant of the context of Daniel's words and how they cross-reference to the Revelation and other O.T. prophet's words - [from Dan 7 and then 8, where we see "the little horn that rises up 'after' the Medes and Persians are taken Down', and on through Dan chpt 12] and say that all these things have already happened and that there are no dual prophesies within the O.T. prophet's books - Who will laugh then when all these chpts are fulfilled?

We can read these chpts in Daniel with understanding and with cross-referencing to the other O.T. prophets and NT prophesies with the promise of John 16:13 - and He will show us things to come or we can scoff at His Words.

Daniel's words were sealed until the time of the end and at the time of the end, the Lamb unseals them and releases the seals in Rev chpt 6, etc..

Does anyone know where in the Bible that the saying "He that laughs last, laughs best." is found?

2012/4/10 13:15

We will all be humbled when Jesus comes, and none of us will have all. Fruit matters then.

"My point exactly. I'm trying to say that it matters not what you think about the rapture... only a fool can look at the Middle East right now and come away saying that there is nothing of Biblical significance going on there."
KK.

In the end, No man knows the day or the hour, and in a sense let us realize that everyman will be wrong, to one degree or another, as to how and when the events will come to pass. What matters is that you are prepared to meet Him, and we all will, one way or another.

I am Post Tribber in my thinking, as I have outlined below, but this in no means fades into a dogma that I cannot receive my brothers who may believe otherwise, and as I see it, yes, the anti-Christ will come out of Islam, and above all, I take the Bible as Supreme, far above the rantings of a false prophet; Mohammad.

What matters is that the Bible, and Jesus prophesied that this man will be revealed.....and there is a part about a wound to the head; surviving a mortal wound, and it being a world-wide event. This will come to pass.

All of us that possess the Holy Spirit ought to be concerned about strengthening the true church, and edifying the church, so that we are prepared. This preparation will be of only one ilk; FAITH. All of the farms in Idaho will not save you. there will be no place to hide, unless the Lord does hide us; and some will be hid by Him.

My grief in SOME pretribbers, is they have coupled their ideas with the heresies of the doctrines of Extreme grace; IE: once saved, always saved, and they believe that whatever they do, however they live, is acceptable to God, and when the trouble comes, they will just fly away, Raptured away from all sorrow, because they were taught so.

In my sight, these will be the most pitiful; those of no oil. These, in my view, will be those of the TEN VIRGINS. 5 had oil, five had no oil, and no light, no hope, no faith to carry them through the dark night.

This is why I believe that doctrine is so awful. Yet, there are many with God who trust in such a faith. I will not, nor do not reject them. they are mine; those that are born twice. I fear for my own life, that I would survive.
.................................................., and do pray daily that I might be counted worthy.............

"For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. "

"Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

But I might ask, why would I pray to Jesus to escape these things, if I were already raptured and had escaped?

I want us all there, with our God.

2012/4/10 13:35

Re: We will all be humbled when Jesus comes, and none of us will have all. Fruit matt

Quote:
My grief in SOME pretribbers, is they have coupled their ideas with the heresies of the doctrines of Extreme grace; IE: once saved, always saved, and they believe that whatever they do, however they live, is acceptable to God, and when the trouble comes, they will just fly away, Raptured away from all sorrow, because they were taught so.

Thats actually a gross misrepresentation of what people who believe in eternal security teach and believe. Those who believe they can live and act and behave any old way they want, and it is acceptable to God do not understand the gospel and are not even saved to begin with.

That is not what eternal security means at all. And I know of no one who teaches that. That is one doctrine that gets smeared, misrepresented and frankly... lied about... on this forum with wreckless abandon and not a word of warning about it from the leaders of this forum.

You may not agree with that teaching, and that's ok. You dont have to. But at least represent it properly.

Krispy

2012/4/10 13:47

"all things"

Mar 13:23 But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you *all things.*

1Pe 1:10,11 Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you: searching what, or what manner of time *the Spirit of Christ which was in them* did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, *and the glory that should follow*.

By these two verses we see that Christ spoke through the Old Testament prophets and through the Apostle's pens and "all things" pertaining to the last days have been written by Him through both testaments and we can read and know "all things" about the last days - as He promised.... that that day will Not overtake us as a thief, because we obeyed Him and "watched" the signs that He's given through His holy prophets and Apostles for us to watch. Praise The LORD of Glory!

We merely need to pray - read - listen and research much.

2012/4/10 13:47

Re: The conflict is not among brothers...It will be what He does, no matter what we b

"My grief in SOME pretribbers, is they have coupled their ideas with the heresies of the doctrines of Extreme grace; IE: once saved, always saved, and they believe that whatever they do, however they live, is acceptable to God, and when the trouble comes, they will just fly away, Raptured away from all sorrow, because they were taught so."....Brothertom

"Thats actually a gross misrepresentation of what people who believe in eternal security teach and believe. Those who believe they can live and act and behave any old way they want, and it is acceptable to God do not understand the gospel and are not even saved to begin with." KK....

No, it is not a "gross misrepresentation", for I clearly said SOME. I did not lump all pre-tribbers into that party, but, in truth there are some. I have heard John Hagee, TBN preachers, and many more justify this doctrine under the canopy of, "God has not appointed us to Wrath". I have testified in these churches, and was hated...I know what I speak of.

I have clearly confronted some, and have heard this; I am saved no matter what, from perhaps hundreds. My good friend, who became a once saved always saved, lives a life like this, and confessed this idea often..."NO MATTER WHAT...I CANNOT BE UNSAVED!"

John Hagee stated that America will fall when all of the Christians fly away, but not before. The absence of the Christian economy will sink the USA. I heard this myself.

I did not expect this knee jerk reaction from you, Krispy...especially when I stated that I receive my pre-trib brothers, and implied that really none of us know the exact format that will occur...it will be what it is. What matters is Fruit...and that fruit MUST be holiness unto the Lord....For without holiness no man shall see God.

This trumps everything, and whatever you or me may or may not "Believe". Without Holiness...without holiness...No man shall see God. It is interesting that I quoted much undeniable scripture from the lips of Jesus, and your response is:

" That is not what eternal security means at all. And I know of no one who teaches that. That is one doctrine that gets smeared, misrepresented and frankly... lied about... on this forum with wreckless abandon and not a word of warning about it from the leaders of this forum.
You may not agree with that teaching, and that's ok. You dont have to. But at least represent it properly."KK

Being lumped in as "a Liar with reckless abandon, and smearing your faith." ?

Could you be responding to my opinion with accusation, and character assassination, rather than a discussion of faith, and edification, according to the Scripture? I think so.

This thread is NOT about the conflict of when Jesus returns. It is about events in the mid-east that look like War, and possibly the beginning of the Tribulation, as prophesied throughout the bible. I think it is soon.

Please endeavor not to attack everyone who may disagree with you. It does not matter what you believe, or I , about prophesy. It is going to happen whatever we believe, according to His Faith, His will. He has given us many warnings, and much counsel, for us to be prepared for this event. I, as I said, want us all to be there, and I fear for me also.

Back to Thread? please.

2012/4/10 14:25

Re:

Wow... that was a little over the top. I was just pointing out that in my opinion what you said misrepresented the doctrine of "eternal security". Thats all.

You read waaaaay too much into it. I feel bad that you wrote all of that because you misunderstood my intentions. It was unneccessary.

By the way, you'd be hard pressed to find anyone on TBN teaching eternal security. Most, if not all, Charismatics and Pentecostals are far far far from Reformed in their doctrine and teach that you can lose your salvation. I know... I used to be one. I know exactly what they teach.

:-) chill brother.

Krispy

2012/4/10 15:11

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy