SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Wakey wakey Gog

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread

Wakey wakey Gog

Pretty neat how it is all falling in place according to plan.

http://www.businessinsider.com/russia-thinks-an-israeli-attack-on-iran-by-the-summer-is-almost-certain-2012-4

"The implication of preparing to move Russian troops not only is to protect its own vital regional interests but possibly to assist Iran in the event of such an attack. Sources add that a Russian military buildup in the region could result in the Russian military potentially engaging with Israeli forces, US forces, or both.

Informed sources say that the Russians have warned of "unpredictable consequences" in the event that Iran is attacked, with some Russians saying that the Russian military will take part in the possible war because it would threaten its vital interests in the region. "

OJ

2012/4/10 0:35
Trekker

northern USA

Re: Wakey wakey Gog

Yes, interesting.

2012/4/10 2:42Profile
savannah

Old_Joe,

You wrote:

"Pretty neat how it is all falling in place according to plan."

...Plan?...What plan and whose plan?...And just how did you or anyone else find out about such a plan?

Awaiting your response,

Savannah

2012/4/10 7:53Profile

Re:

Quote:
...Plan?...What plan and whose plan?...And just how did you or anyone else find out about such a plan?

Oh boy... here we go.

Listen, even tho many here have abandoned a pre-trib rapture (and I'm not saying they are wrong, I'm saying I dont know), doesnt mean the Bible doesnt tell us what will happen in the future in regards to Armeggedon, etc.

Let's not take the current dislike of the "rapture" to the point of foolishness.

I have noticed a number of scoffers on this forum whenever someone talks about end times, and surely we can not base our eschatology on news headlines... however, we can not discount what we see happening.

II Peter 3:3, 4, 10
"...there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, and saying, where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works therein shall be burned up."

Those who scoff at this stuff fail to realize that you yourself may well be fulfilling prophecy!

All I am saying is be very careful.

Krispy

2012/4/10 8:37

Re:

Savannah

God's plan.....it's in the Book....have you decided to wait for the movie?

OJ

2012/4/10 9:31

Re:

This is where the 'powers that be' would like to deceive the Christians and Jews.

Armageddon, in the Revelation isn't until He returns - see Rev 16 and they begin to gather around the 7th Vial.. and Ezekiel 38-39 is cross-referenced to that war.
Compare Ezek 39:17 to Rev 19:17,18.
Keeping in mind that the antiChrist hasn't been revealed to us as yet and hasn't done his thing with the mark and mass-extermination of Saints, etc., so any war involving Russia until then is not Armageddon nor when Gog rises up Again after the Millenial reign... but some would love to deceive the Christians so that they'll be looking for Christ to come back and also the Jewish people think that this is Ezekiel's vision and that The LORD will send the Son of David to bring peace out of it, as we read in 38 & 39.
The whole last days System is based upon deception and attempting to confuse the Christians and Jews.

GOD Bless!

2012/4/10 11:19

Re:

Quote:
The whole last days System is based upon deception and attempting to confuse the Christians and Jews.

I dont think it's as diabolical as you put it...lol

And before someone states that the teaching of a pre-trib rapture started in the 1800's, it's already been proven on another thread that there were writings and teachings of a pre-trib rapture that date back to the second generation of the Church... around 150 AD.

Krispy

2012/4/10 11:24
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

quote : And before someone states that the teaching of a pre-trib rapture started in the 1800's, it's already been proven on another thread that there were writings and teachings of a pre-trib rapture that date back to the second generation of the Church... around 150 AD.

Krispy

Well Krispy there where plenty of heretics running around those days also ;)

To be serious no matter what position on the tribulation and rapture you hold one can not deny things are going on in Israel and the middle east, and its interesting times we live in seeing the final stage is being set that has been prophesied. I try everyday to stir myself up and be ready for what God has planned for me, it is not by chance that we as Gods children live in this time of history. And also a reminder what revelation says we should all do "God blesses the one who reads the words of this prophecy to the church, and he blesses all who listen to its message and obey what it says, for the time is near"

We should listen and obey more then we argue the events... (although the are of significant importance)

2012/4/10 11:36Profile

"Informed sources say that the Russians have warned of "unpredictable consequences" in the event that Iran is attacked, with some Russians saying that the Russian military will take part in the possible war because it would threaten its vital interests in the region. "..OJ

This is why I think Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has been so obviously provocative toward Israel; to lure them into attacking, knowing that Russia has committed herself as an ally. He has publicly called for their annihilation several times, with racial slurs that would make Hitler blush.

He has set in motion a Nuclear Weapons program, that is close to fulfillment, and created a rocket program that could reach Tel Aviv. He rants and raves daily, and declares that the destruction of all Israel is his desire. Why? There is more to the story.

The coming of the 12th Mahdi, the Messiah of Islam, is soon to appear. The President of Iran believes...............................

"Remarkably, the 12th Imam theory plays heavily into the world’s current concerns with Iran. The Shiite Muslim President of Iran, Ahmadinejad, is deeply committed to the Islamic Messiah, al Mahdi. There have been many through the years claiming to be the Hidden Imam but Ahmadinejad believes he is yet to come.

He claims that he is to personally prepare the world for the coming Mahdi. In order to save the world, it must be in a state of chaos and subjugation. Ahmadinejad claims he was “directed by Allah to pave the way for the glorious appearance of the Mahdi”. This apocalyptic directive includes some very scary proclamations. "http://www.allaboutpopularissues.org/12th-imam.htm

His Mahdi is the Christian Anti-Christ, and his Jesus is the Christian's "FALSE PROPHET", that accompanies him. The Lord is sending a very strong signal to us, and even to all of Islam by presenting the Truth, and the Lie, and allowing it to be prophesied in two formats; One from Hell, one from His Throne.

I believe that this will produce the White Horse, that conquers, and I believe that Islam will prevail, even here in America, and I believe that Sharia is the Mark. Why?

"And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months....."

"And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven."

"And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations...[ even America ]

"And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. "

Yes OJ, the implication is simple to me. We are watching the Tribulation bore right down upon us, and most of us are sound asleep. I believe that these events , that we watch right now centered around Israel and her conflict, will usher in the very End, with 3 billion or more killed...and then the beast .

Let us never forget that also, this is the event that Jesus Himself as the Creator and God almighty will return to put an end to....and the beast, and the false prophet will be cast alive into the Lake of Fire, and we will be gathered by His angels to Him, forever......and a nice supper too...to meet our family and Himself! Hallelujah. Never give up. Trust God, for he will Never forsake any who have put their trust in Him!

2012/4/10 11:36

TWO THINGS TO CONSIDER.

TWO THINGS TO CONSIDER: "THAT DAY [ the day Jesus returns ] SHALL NOT COME EXCEPT...[ the man of sin be revealed ]....

Let no man deceive you by any means: for THAT DAY shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God."........

AND [2] ...HAVE YOU EVER EXPERIENCED A TIME OF AFFLICTION SO SEVERE SUCH AS HAS NEVER BEEN SINCE THE BEGINNING?

"For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be.

20And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days."...JESUS

AND THEN, AT THAT TIME, JESUS RETURNS...AFTER THE DAYS OF THAT TRIBULATION...................

"But in those days, AFTER that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light,

And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.

AND THEN shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.

AND THEN shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven."

To me, it is not so complicated.

"But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things. "....JESUS

2012/4/10 12:05

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy