SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Reconciliation of 1 Cor 11:5 and 1 Cor 14:34!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
CarlosBCG

Re:

Hi Blaine,

I assume you meant to say "preach" when you said "oreach".

If that is indeed the case, while I do appreciate your sharing your thoughts, your personal opinion about what sisters ought or ought not to do has no bearing on a discussion of what the Word says on this matter.

I say personal opinion because the Word as Paul spoke it says absolutely not one thing about Jesus being a covering for sisters to preach with or without a veil. That is just personal opinion and assumption. Nothing more and nothing less.

There is altogether too much personalizing and opinionizing and generalizing going on in Christian forum discussions all over the place.

Honest to God it's like Christians have forgotten how to properly interpret English, the English in our bible's or something.

The worst one's seem to be the one's who think they know something based on their religious credentials from bible schools, their supposed understanding of Greek, and other intellectually based disciplines and lines of study.

Carlos

2012/3/13 20:47Profile
CarlosBCG

Re:

Hi Blaine,

I assume you meant to say "preach" when you said "oreach".

If that is indeed the case, while I do appreciate your sharing your thoughts, your personal opinion about what sisters ought or ought not to do has no bearing on a discussion of what the Word says on this matter.

I say personal opinion because the Word as Paul spoke it says absolutely not one thing about Jesus being a covering for sisters to preach with or without a veil. That is just personal opinion and assumption. Nothing more and nothing less.

There is altogether too much personalizing and opinionizing and generalizing going on in Christian forum discussions all over the place.

Honest to God it's like Christians have forgotten how to properly interpret English, the English in our bible's or something.

The worst one's seem to be the one's who think they know something based on their religious credentials from bible schools, their supposed understanding of Greek, and other intellectually based disciplines and lines of study.

Carlos

2012/3/13 20:50Profile
CarlosBCG

Re:

I wanted to say goodbye to any that have been commenting on this forum and for your thoughts but this forum is driving me nuts.

I've had enough and have a lot of other discussions going on elsewhere where the tools used to discuss things are much more convenient to use.

Posts disappear here, I can't cancel posts, I can't subscribe to threads, posts appear in reverse order when not logged in and then change order when logged in, etc.

If you address me in this thread any longer I do not guarantee a reply as I won't be around any longer. If anyone wants to maintain contact with me by email just PM (private message me) assuming of course this forum has that capability.

God bless.

Carlos

2012/3/13 20:56Profile
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

Quote:
"""If you address me in this thread any longer I do not guarantee a reply as I won't be around any longer. If anyone wants to maintain contact with me by email just PM (private message me) assuming of course this forum has that capability."""

It does not anymore. Put your email on your profile, that is how we contact anyone anymore.

I personally would like to see PM's return

In Christ: Phillip

2012/3/13 21:09Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy