SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
MrBillPro

Texas

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

Benjamin Netanyahu's tough talk in a speech to thousands of American Jewish supporters was his strongest suggestion yet that he wouldn't hesitate to launch a unilateral pre-emptive attack on Iran. I watched his whole speech, and sat there in awe, if America could only have a leader like him, what an awesome man!

2012/3/8 10:45Profile

Re: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

I agree Bill. He reminds me a bit of Churchill. I believe he is the greatest leader on the Earth today, and I admire his moral clarity. His addresses reveal a strong sense of right and wrong; hypocrisy and righteousness spoken to with courage and boldness.

America as a nation has lost this idea, as we have lost the idea that God's favor is important. We then embraced or allowed an anti-Christ philosophy to mold our ideas about freedom...as permissiveness...that then pushed us to legislate the most vile laws...[ abortion and sodomite anti-family garbage as justice ].

In short, we have made it clear that we hate God, and do not want him interfering. I think that because Israel has so many things to do with the plan of God...Netanyahu was raised up. Only a short while ago...70 years, 6 million of their brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers and babies, were murdered by the beast Hitler...and that there is a national consciousness that resistance is not an option, it is a mandate, to survive. They will fight to live.

Satan's strategy is to discredit the promises of God, and the utter annihilation of the Jewish state, would prove Him a liar...and the devil would then win the fight. Not!

Also, I wanted to add, it sure seems like Israel is like an enormous alarm clock...a tiny, obscure land mass....but when her bell goes off, the whole world wakes up. God called Jerusalem the center of the World....and let us always remember, It is all about Jesus!

Ezekiel 38:12
..."to capture spoil and to seize plunder, to turn your hand against the waste places which are now inhabited, and

AGAINST THE PEOPLE WHO ARE GATHERED FROM THE NATIONS!

who have acquired cattle and goods, who live at the

CENTER OF THE WORLD."

2012/3/8 11:59
rbanks

Re:

At the risk of some thinking whatever, I recently saw him on the news and after seeing and hearing him speak about Israel and the way he looked and the manner in which He spake brought a sense of emotion in me that made tears well up in my eyes with admiration of love and respect for Him and the nation of Israel. Praying for them to really know the true messiah and Lord Jesus Christ.

Blessings...rbanks

2012/3/8 12:53Profile

Bibi's good

but his brother Yonatan, was the real leader of the family, but Yonatan gave his life in defense of his country during the rescue mission at Entebbe, where Israel showed the world, how long its arm was. the tragic irony of this all, was Yonatan was the mission commander.

You see, that's how the Israeli military works, the commanding officer ALWAYS leads the assault, he is the first man out, saying "follow me"....not "charge", ordering lesser ranks out, the commander, the CO always goes first.

i pray for Bibi, i pray for all those boys, who have to do what seems impossible, hit and destroy roughly 15 hardened targets in a 96 hour continous attack. Anyone who thinks Israel WANTS this is insane, and anyone who thinks Israel is asking America to help, is insane. NEVER in Israel's history have they EVER asked ONE American boy to risk his life, doing what an Israeli boy can, and they aint starting now. All they want is for everyone to get OUT OF THE WAY. Israel just wants to LIVE, thats all.

is that too much to ask? Evidently to the sons of darkness it is, (reference the "War Scroll" found at Qumran.)

2012/3/8 15:07

Re:

"I watched his whole speech, and sat there in awe, if America could only have a leader like him, what an awesome man!"

I am not sure we should use the word awesome to describe a man that rejects Jesus Christ? If only America had a leader like him, then what? Our romanticized notions of religious-political christendom in the west could live another day?

"In short, we have made it clear that we hate God, and do not want him interfering. I think that because Israel has so many things to do with the plan of God.."

Israel is cut off from God, they have made it clear that they hate God too so what is the point?

"a sense of emotion in me that made tears well up in my eyes with admiration of love and respect for Him and the nation of Israel."

Nation state worship and false patriotic notions are not becoming of Christ’s professed people… I believe the anti-christ will rise out of a merger of Christendom and nation state Israel and evangelicals will line up to take the mark (of course they will just be pledging allegiance to 'gods' kingdom in their mind).

-Jim

2012/3/8 16:58

Re:

As a sister I know recently wrote:

Therefore, when YOU see the Abomination of Desolation which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet… the false teaching of Christianity+Patriotism, Nationalism, Moralism-Legalism and Global Dominionism, and the practice of new age witchcraft and the worship of lucifer all WITHIN THE VISIBLE CHURCH)….

stand in the holy place, let the reader understand,
then let those who are in the false Church flee to the wilderness with Christ; let him who is on the mountains with the Lord Jesus not go back into the apostate Churches; and let him who is being fed abundant spiritual food by the Shepherd in the field not turn back to the Babylon Churches to get his covering-protection.

2012/3/8 17:05

i got to get out of here.

everytime i post on this forum, it drives a nail thru my heart, when i read stuff like this:

Quote:
Israel is cut off from God, they have made it clear that they hate God too so what is the point?

or this:
Quote:
I believe the anti-christ will rise out of a merger of Christendom and nation state Israel and evangelicals will line up to take the mark (of course they will just be pledging allegiance to 'gods' kingdom in their mind).

i just want to forget this forum. Jim, you're an ingrafted vine, dont be arrogant. After 1700 years of gentiles killing Jews in the "name of Jesus", one would think that God will have to bring Israel to the Knowledge of Messiah, which is what Paul prophisied, coz ya'll failed in the darkness of your hearts.....but having a go around with you? no, not worth it, have the last "word"....."I believe the anti-christ..." etc etc etc.

2012/3/8 17:17

Re: i got to get out of here.

"everytime i post on this forum, it drives a nail thru my heart, when i read stuff like this:"

Same for me brother, but it is because I see professing believers in so much idolatry it grieves my heart. I know what Jesus saved me from and when I see others pushing that agenda it grieves my heart.

"Jim, you're an ingrafted vine, dont be arrogant."

I am not being arrogant brother, I believe there will be a large number of jews in the flesh to turn to Christ before the end. I think we can both rejoice in that. They are currently cut off and partially hardened according to the scripture though. I do not have to try and twist the scripture to suit some romantic idolatry I have for a nation state though (America or Isreal).

Romans 11:25 Lest you be wise in your own sight, I want you to understand this mystery, brothers: a partial hardening has come upon Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.

"but having a go around with you? no, not worth it,"

I already knew that Neil, since you never emailed me when I asked you to in a different thread. I wish nothing but the best for you in Christ Jesus. If you ever find it "worth it" to talk to me I would rather it be by email or phone and not on a public forum.

God bless you brother.

Jim

2012/3/8 17:29

Re:

Neil said: "After 1700 years of gentiles killing Jews in the "name of Jesus","

To be fair to the gentiles they have killed a lot of other people in the name of "jesus" too. Lots of arabs have been slaughtered ("god" bless america) in the name of "jesus" by our country. The pope and his satanic armies killed both jew and arab along with gentile believers that would not bow their knee to that antichrist.

When it comes to americas killing, it is supported by the christian right - the same group that promotes nation state worship. I stay far away from that. Jesus said lay down your lives for your enemies. He did not say take up arms for nation state isreal, let alone some nation state america. Is it because I believe Christians are to serve King Jesus and love our enemies that I am at odds with everyone here?

2012/3/8 17:35

not me Jim

you wrote:

Quote:
When it comes to americas killing, it is supported by the christian right - the same group that promotes nation state worship.

not me dear Jim...oh noooo. i dont know if you were on this forum circa late 2002/early 2003, i was quite vocal on the sin soaked nature of that enterprise, it was a chess move, and the "religious right" on this forum went toe to toe with me. The war with Iraq was a chess move, not an existentational threat, and there was VAST chorus on this very forum supporting that blood soaked enterprise.

Now, vis-a-vis Iran and Israel is much different story, and as a Jew who follows Jesus, just remember Messiah wept over the City, and read Romans 9, Paul's anguished cry over his people.

rest assured friend, count me not in the numbers of the religious right, and wrapping Jesus in an American flag, count me as a Jew, who is entirely intractable on Two things, God's sovereignity, and Israel's security, and right to exist. very intractable.

2012/3/8 20:32

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy