SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : I know there are more of you out there...

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
TrueWitness

Re:

I'm coming around to suspecting that we are headed toward a global currency soon. The charter for the Federal Reserve comes up for renewal in 2013 (it was founded in 1913 and given a 100 year charter). It looks to me like they and other central banks in Europe are working together to collapse western economies and proclaim that the only solution is a global currency to solve the mess.

2012/3/5 1:57Profile
jimp

Re:

hi, one day ,very soon, the man in the mirror will die and face his eternal judge...naked and alone ...i do not believe my Judge will ask me if i had my end time event theology correct... but did i weep over the condition of my dear friends and relatives that were lost and facing an eternity in torment without hope and with out God? did i love those that God brought my way with the love of Jesus or was i too involved in being mister righteous to even speek to them?did i invest time and money in souls?what was my attitude toward my own popularity and the my stumbled brother who had fallen into error or sin? a thought from jimp "take no thought of tomorrow"

2012/3/5 4:47Profile
vdespinoza

Re:

Approved said,

"In relationships, you have to clarify things that are said. We don't stop talking just because someone is asking to understand clearly what is being said."

I don't post often either, but I do like to read the forums and notice the various misunderstandings. However, your straight forward manner caught my attention and your words are a fresh breath of air, worthy of emulating.

Vanessa

2012/3/5 5:26Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Re:

Brother Gator,

What I see in the coming generation, i.e. my generation is a group of individuals that are passionate about what they do, good or evil. Many of us are zealous for evil and the things of this world however I see a small group of very passionate people for the better. This group of people will be the ignition as the Holy Spirit sets their hearts on fire more and more.

Do I see a huge revival coming? Possibly but I don't know for sure how visual or visible this revival will be. The only thing I know and hold onto is that as evil increases in this world the Lord matches it with Good. God will not abandon His people and He will protect the remnant as he has always done. Forget individual men and their accomplishments, you can even go to the point of forgeting your own. Our focus should always be going deeper in Christ Jesus and His grace. This will be the Focus of the Remnant, and the Holy Spirit will be the teacher.

2012/3/5 8:41Profile

Re:

I agree with Brother Mgulder. I an sensing in my spirit that this planet is rushing to an event. Perhaps that event will be the return of Jesus in our lifetimes. We may not understand or agree on the particulars. But any who walk with Jesus, regardless of their endtime leanings, sense in their spirits that an event will soon take place.

Would that God make us as the sons and daughters of Issachar to rightly discern these times we are living in. Would that God would give us wisdom in these evil days to understand his kingdom will and purposes.

The cry of Revelations 2 and 3 is he that has an ear let him hear what the Spirit is saying to the churches. That cry is still relevant to us. May we close the door to outside distractions and get before the Lamb. May we inquire of him as to what he is saying in these end times and listen to his counsel. May we hear his commands to be advancing his kingdom purposes.

God is speaking to a kingdom generation. The question we best ask of ourselves....are we listening?

Blaine Scogin

2012/3/5 9:59

SimpleLiving Keith

oh my dear brother,

how my heart and spirit rejoiced when i read your witness and testimony to the ministry of secret prayer!

such a ministry is a high calling, its a "buried pearl", and you encouraged me in Jesus, and i want to encourage you as well. God the Holy Spirit always calls deep to deep, i sure like what you wrote, and to the OP(oster)...dont be discouraged, our brother Keith sent the arrow flying True.

much love in Jesus, neil

2012/3/5 10:44
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Matthew wrote:
"my generation is a group of individuals that are passionate about what they do, good or evil. Many of us are zealous for evil and the things of this world however I see a small group of very passionate people for the better."

This is so true.

All one has to do is read the news and you will see evil run amok, unchecked, or so it seems.

Revival? I often wonder about it, but I do see glimpses of it on personal levels, not making a whole lot of noise.

Then one reads of storms that devastate communities and for some reason one will find gems within these accounts: people who felt, experienced its wrath give glory to God for his protection and care. Now, how does one explain that?

2012/3/5 10:53Profile

Re:

Things are going to get worse. Hows that for a prophecy?

I'll even state it confidently with a "thus sayeth the Lord!"

Here it is:

Understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people. For among them are those who creep into households and capture weak women, burdened with sins and led astray by various passions, always learning and never able to arrive at a knowledge of the truth. Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so these men also oppose the truth, men corrupted in mind and disqualified regarding the faith. But they will not get very far, for their folly will be plain to all, as was that of those two men.

.....Indeed, all who desire to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted, while evil people and impostors will go on from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived. But as for you, continue in what you have learned and have firmly believed, knowing from whoma you learned it 15and how from childhood you have been acquainted with the sacred writings, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of Godb may be competent, equipped for every good work.

So while we all sit around and prophecy and try to impress each other with our super keen sense of spirituality... why dont we just look to the scriptures and see what IT TELLS US.

Of course things are going to worse... DUH! Anyone who "prophecies" that things will get worse isnt prophecying at all. It's not anything prophetic to state the painfully obvious.

...for the BIBLE tells me so.

Krispy

2012/3/5 11:34

Re:

.......Bump.......

2012/3/5 11:47
gators52

Central Florida

Re:

I really appreciate all who have shared.

Kritical Krispy, Brother no offense but I never asked for a prophetic announcement. I simply asked what other believers were experiencing in their own walk with the Lord. My sheep HEAR My voice.... That's a relational statement friend. Stop being so uptight and critical. Please...

2012/3/5 12:47Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy