SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Strong Delusions In This Generation

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
PosterThread
rookie

Savannah TN

Re:

This interview covers a new documentary: K Street, The Best Government Money Can Buy

http://www.netcastdaily.com/broadcast/fsn2011-1208-1.mp3

2011/12/10 20:30Profile
rookie

Savannah TN

Re:

This interview is very recent, concerning the condition of the European, Japanese, and American financial system.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5V3kpKzd-Yw

The delusions are proving to be synergetic in nature....

2011/12/11 20:42Profile
rookie

Savannah TN

Re:

Europe to Face Run on Banks in Coming Months, Kyle Bass Says Angelos Tzortzinis/Bloomberg
In Greece, business and household bank deposits have slumped 26 percent in the past two years to 176 billion euros ($229 billion), and fell in October by the most since the nation joined the euro, according to the Bank of Greece.

In Greece, business and household bank deposits have slumped 26 percent in the past two years to 176 billion euros ($229 billion), and fell in October by the most since the nation joined the euro, according to the Bank of Greece. Photographer: Angelos Tzortzinis/Bloomberg
.Kyle Bass, the Dallas-based hedge fund manager who said in 2009 that governments would default within three years, said Greek, Portuguese and Spanish depositors will withdraw money from banks in the coming months.

“Just as Latvians ran to the ATMs this weekend, so will depositors all over peripheral Europe in the months ahead,” Bass, who runs Hayman Capital Management LP, said in an investor letter. “Deposits are now declining at an accelerated pace. What’s surprising is that it hasn’t happened much sooner.”

In Greece, business and household bank deposits have slumped 26 percent in the past two years to 176 billion euros ($229 billion), and fell in October by the most since the nation joined the euro, according to the Bank of Greece. There were 2.24 trillion euros of overnight deposits with euro-region financial institutions at the end of September, down from 2.26 trillion in July, according to data compiled by Bloomberg.

Latvians pulled about $54 million from local Swedbank AB automatic teller machines on Dec. 11 and 12 on speculation customers wouldn’t be able to access their funds. “The rumors were knowingly distributed with the goal of destabilizing the situation in Latvia,” Prime Minister Valdis Dombrovskis said, according to the Leta newswire. Clients withdrew about 1.5 percent of total deposits on Dec. 12, the Swedish bank said in an e-mailed statement.

A Dec. 9 European Union summit was the 15th in 23 months as leaders attempt to contain a surge in bond yields that threatens the survival of the common currency.

‘Failed Attempt’
S&P placed the ratings of 15 euro nations on review for possible downgrade on Dec. 5, including the region’s six AAA rated countries. Moody’s said Dec. 12 it will review the ratings of all EU countries in the first quarter of 2012 because the summit didn’t produce “decisive policy measures.”

“As European leaders press forward with failed attempt after failed attempt to suppress borrowing costs, control spending, reduce deficits and prop up what the markets have already told us is a broken monetary system, the data tells us that the citizens of the most troubled and profligate nations are losing confidence in the euro dream,” Bass, whose firm oversees about $948 million, said in the letter, a copy of which was obtained by Bloomberg.

He said trust and confidence in the region’s economy has been lost and reiterated that sovereign defaults are “imminent.”

2011/12/15 12:58Profile
rookie

Savannah TN

Re:

This is part 1 of a two part documentary...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=2-KVieLh9Uc

2011/12/23 10:32Profile
rookie

Savannah TN

Re:

Here are some quotes that explain where we as a nation are falling into...

"Fascism should more appropriately be call Corporatism because it is a merger of State and corporate power."

Benito Mussolini, Fascist dictator of Italy

"Fascism will come to America in the name of anti-fascism, based on my own long experience, that fascism will come to America in the name of National Security."

Senator Huey Long

"Fascism is Capitalism in decay."

Nikolai Lenin

2012/1/21 11:07Profile

Re: Strong Delusions In This Generation

Hi Brother.
When I saw this thread, I thought about your concern -

http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/showthread.php?s=ed616e9aa8e38c9dbff84b143cfd6aab&t=156935

I can attest to the faithfulness of He who adorns the lillies of the field and feeds the sparrows. He IS Faithful!

LORD Bless!!!

2012/1/27 15:34
a-servant

Re:

That was interesting, with the analyst's conclusion of 2014 as the 'final deadline'. I'm watching this just from the sidelines, and only pay attention when things like gold suddenly jump again like in the last few weeks, what indicates to me the size of the trouble investors face with the current economy.

His 'analytic prediction' line up with two other occurences of that timeline, one is the extreme low interest Fed credit policy until 2014 and the other is someone that sees this based on Isaiah:

Isaiah 23:8  Who hath taken this counsel against Tyre, the crowning city, whose merchants are princes, whose traffickers are the honourable of the earth? The LORD of hosts hath purposed it, to stain the pride of all glory, and to bring into contempt all the honourable of the earth. Pass through thy land as a river, O daughter of Tarshish: there is no more strength. He stretched out his hand over the sea, he shook the kingdoms: the LORD hath given a commandment against the merchant city, to destroy the strong holds thereof.

He comes also to 2014 by some currency agreement that came into effect 68 years ago, and will be 70 years old in 2014.
What he ties in with "Isaiah 23:17  And it shall come to pass after the end of seventy years, that the LORD will visit Tyre,"

Not sure about that, however he wrote that from the land of Chittim no less ( Isaiah : "from the land of Chittim it is revealed to them." )

There is another source that comes from a very different angle, not predictive neither prophetic, but rather "insider info of what is currently planned" inside the global elite camp, his name is Lindsey Williams and he said last month that the dollar will "be declined" as in a 'controlled demolition' by 40% in 2012. While there will be close to free credit made available to entangle as many as possible going into new debt, what just got confirmed by latest Fed anouncements. He also said " Iran will be made to attack" what could change the whole timeline to speed up a bit. That's their plan, subject to change. I cannot comment on that, but it's a real possibility with very uncertain outcome, even if that conflict wouldn't spread immediately outside the region, but it would eventually. I was reading Daniel 8 a few times and could not figure out when the "he goat" gets his horn broken, directly at the Iran conflict, or after a while feeling all powerful because of it.

2012/1/27 22:21Profile

Re:

It 'appears' that the Medes and Persians are knocked down 'by' vs 8 and then the four notable ones rise up first and out from one of them comes the little horn.

Sure makes things easier to watch.

I've heard Lindsey Williams several times via radio. I think - as you are doing - I watch The Word for what's to happen next. Daniel 7 and the 4 horsemen, [in my mind], go hand-in-hand. I believe that the "4 notable ones" of Daniel 8 are the 4 beasts of Dan 7 and what John saw when the Seal was opened - the same seal that Daniel was told to put upon what he saw until the time of the end. Once that seal is broken - the 4 horses/4 beasts/4 notable ones [in my mind, one and the same 4] get to moving. I asked The LORD one time - Why would you have 3 sets of 4 entities in future prophecy - and I believe that they're not different - that He makes things pretty clear for us poor creatures.

The White horse I believe is already at work, conquering nations, one by one for the globalists - the rich men of the earth. The red one seems to be this coming war, possibly involving Russia as well. The black - the new world economy ... fascist hyper-inflation.
The pale/green horse I believe is the totality of the one world governance entity.

IF any of what these 4 represent is true - it would appear that the war will come before the total hyper-inflation happens... which is the opposite of the way things were done in that test run with Nazi Germany. They had their hyper-inflation first.

Interesting times. I liked reading your post. The problem is that the power elite know the prophecies better than the Christians or the Jews do and will counterfeit them to try to cause them to stumble.

GOD Bless you!

2012/1/27 22:45
a-servant

Re:

yes, knocked down 'by' seems correct. What follows then must be the repercussions. Discovered the Medes after Isaiah also in Jeremiah:

Jeremiah 51:11  Make bright the arrows; gather the shields: the LORD hath raised up the spirit of the kings of the Medes: for his device is against Babylon, to destroy it; because it is the vengeance of the LORD, the vengeance of his temple.

"the four notable ones rise up first". I was looking at this always in a sense of slicing a cake into 4 pieces. But you can look at it also in a prophetic way were all times are graphically before you all at the same time. Then what you get are 4 empires, and out of the last one emerges the little horn. I would be so bold to say America is the 4th. empire and the little horn comes to power directly at that moment in time when the global power of the US ends, what will come as a total surprise to everyone. And most likely not voluntary or as a slow process.

Most researchers don't want to see who it is exactly that has the most military bases in foreign nations all around the globe and would be rightfully called "the hammer of the whole world" policing the world according to Jeremiah 50:23. But there is nobody else to look for, only one nation qualifies for that position by a huge margin, and much more perfect and global than any empire predecessor. And it's not just the military bases most everywhere you go. Have a vacation in any distant beach destination and watch cable TV and count the channels according to their originating nations. American channels usually have between 80% and 90% market share everywhere except in some totally locked down countries. Now that's the power of reach and the ability for mind propaganda the 3rd Reich wished they would have had. They really worked a lot on presentation and perception in between those 'performances of reality' between the empires.

2012/1/28 0:15Profile

Re:

"Babylon" - yes - Is 50, 51 and Rev 17,18.
But Babylon "rides the Beast" - the 4th beast.
Babylon is called "that great city" where the 4th beast is located, for now.

I think we need to go back to the Balfour letter and then the Balfour agreement and how it was instrumental in the UN's declaration of Israel being a nation. Who wrote the letter. In the same time period, that led up to that Declaration, the four Kingdoms involved were England, Russia, Germany, and the UN - [if looking at the history of the UN, their heads of the security council and the history behind WWII and The Quartet as well.
Where is the UN located and who funds and 'arms' NATO the most? Babylon, as you posted from Jer 53.
Jesus gave us the hint that when Israel was restored to their land - that the time clock begins ticking and so would the 4 main players then.

Looking at their own writings, from many hundreds of years ago - those that landed in Virginia and not those that landed in the Mayflower in Mass. - they saw America as "the new Atlantis" where their one world plans would be worked out.

I believe, as even David Wilkerson did - that we are living in that Babylon that rides the beast.
The Beast that sits in that Great City.

Daniel watched the 4 rise up and gives actually "national identities" to the first three. The 4th is Diverse.
Which nations are seen as a Lion, a Bear, and a Panther/Leopard in this generation that weren't back in Daniel's days.

Lots of history there, even if we only start in 1938 or even 48.

The Beast only 'uses' Babylon. But her destruction in the Revelation isn't until the very end of the Vials being poured out, just before HE destroys the Beast and the little horn that comes out from that Beast.

These plans of wars were orchestrated from the beginning with one objective in mind - to counterfeit Scripture and the endgame is to seat the little horn that comes out from the Beast, in Jerusalem.

Actually, that plan goes back B.C., but the timetable of "those days" began in the generation that witnessed that UN Declaration of Israel being regathered.
Those bases that you describe, yes - but those who man them will wear blue helmets eventually. The Beast that splits this Globe into 10 [already have] will have the 10 turn against the whore that rode it - Rev 17 and also at that time, make war with The Lamb ... but again, that's not until the time of the 7th Vial.

Just my own belief, that we're caught up into the air at the Seventh trump, AS He then pours out the Vials of His Wrath. How else would they see Him to prepare to war with Him.

Until then, as George Washington "saw" and others of the elite have prophesied - she may go under fire before then, "but out of the ashes will rise up the Phoenix", the one who worships the god of forces in Dan 11, may very well be a king of Babylon but will definitely come out from the last Beast that carries her ... so she's got a lot more to do yet, riding the Beast and giving all that she has to it, trafficking in the souls of men as well - even with those who are claiming to be a part of the church, merged with her politically, in their delusionary state.

She's only being used by the rich men of the earth that write letters that become declarations.
Crazy conspiracy theories :)

I appreciated you taking the time to share wisdom with me.
It is sad though, that we will see the 4th Reich sooner than maybe we thought.
Global depopulation fits the prophecies that we're discussing, even of the blood of His Saints and prophets spoken of 'that great city' as well.
Both the whore and the beast could stop all the persecution of Christians world-wide if they weren't full of lies and not let it spread to include those in the free-world, besides their future threat to the true remnant of Judah.

I may be just another basket case that sees The Word turn into our Daily News, but we're more than conquerers through Him that loves us. Overcomers!

I love that song - "Oh Come, Oh Come Immanuel, and ransom captive Israel." Very prophetic of what their state will be before He Comes.

Thank you for sharing with me and Bless you much, a-servant.
His Peace to you!

2012/1/28 2:06

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy