SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : New poll shows 4-way tie in Iowa as Ron Paul moves to top tier

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

"Those men, who whether by speach or action, promote the growth of government over this world are in line with Satan who holds sway over this world. In the end times according to Scripture, mankind will look to man to rule over them."

Amen! And what do we see right at this present time going on with the current administration? It is more government, and that the government knows better than we do on how we are to run our lives. We have a man in office that professes to be a Christian but yet his actions and decisions prove to the contrary. The Antichrist will have all the right words, but the important thing is to watch what they do, not what they say. When Obama was running for president, he was the most liberal senator in the nation, he professed to be a Christian yet he was pro abortion and had the active support of the gay community because of his stand on gay rights, yet a large segment of the Christian community voted for him.

I agree with Krispy that the hope for this nation is revival, and thank God there are more and more Christians that are seeing our desperate need and falling on their knees in repentance and humility crying out to God for a God sent revival.

Mike

2011/11/16 15:37Profile

Re:

I agree with the great political thinker, the late Larry Norman when he sang:

“Politicians spend millions to get elected
And then make $60 thousand a year
Do we want to put our trust in them
When they can’t even do simple math?”

Krispy

2011/11/16 15:41
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

“Politicians spend millions to get elected
And then make $60 thousand a year
Do we want to put our trust in them
When they can’t even do simple math?”

Krispy, you know something that Bush got it right when he accused Al Gore of using "fuzzy math" in one of their debates. You would think that a man that had invented the internet would be good at math.

Mike

2011/11/16 16:04Profile

Re:

Al Gore invented a lot of things... like global warming!

Krispy

2011/11/16 16:06
rookie

Savannah TN

Re:

Anyone watch 60 minutes this weekend? Those who represent us are deeply involved in insider trading. Republican and Democrat alike are immoral.

2011/11/16 17:27Profile

i'm with Greg on this

my dear brother Greg wrote this:

Quote:
The "Ron Paul" movement (as imperfect as it is), represents an almost complete rollback of centralized Statist power.
--

this is exactly the point I am trying to hammer down. Communistic thinking is taking over North America and we must pray God will preserve us from such a bondage which will hurt the Church greatly.

if you all will allow, please let me speak of worldly matters for just a spell. People express shock that Greg would express any political opinion. in the 9, or 10 years i've known him, via this website, he has labored in this ministry tirelessly, little resources, much blood sweat and tears, and undoubtably numerous attacks from unholy spirits. i cant even imagine. Once you prove effective for the Kingdom of God, watch out, you will be attacked.

so i believe that Greg has EARNED that right. and i agree with him in regards to Congressman Paul. Too many good men, and women risked all, their esteem, their state in life, everything, even their life blood to fight for Independence, a Republic, governed by laws, with a Constitution, Bill of Rights, the Unique Experiment in Liberty, the United States of America.

and like a person, a nation state grows, infancy thru teenhood, vibrant adulthood , middle age, all the way to old age and death, and Congressman Paul is a strict Constitutionalist, he's NEVER deviated from this stance, never equivocated from this posture, even when it cost him grievously.

and to this day it does, for the media, via vested interests is bending over backwards to make his run for President a non event...no coverage, which should signal how far we have fallen. Again and again, the Congressman WINS straw polls, yet the media and their masters never trumpet the results.

now my older brother "Pappy" has been a Ron paul supporter since the 80's, he's a fierce Libertarian, always has been. i am too to an extent, but i'm also a IKE Republican and a JFK Democrat and i messed up in 2008, i voted for Obama. Now ya'll can be mad at me, but it aint nothing to the torture and insults that Pappy put me thru. i never fought back, nor fussed, and as the President began to fail, at least i had the authenticity to admit to my brother,"you were right, i was wrong", Paul was the one".

that still doesnt stop the torturing, but i have an ironwood walking stick i might use to cease this torture. (LOL)...but we got two problems, one, the media ignoring and marginalizing Congressman Paul, and two, its seems Barry Obama wasnt going to repeat Jimmy Carter's mistake, Barry has learned to say "yes" to just about everything the defense establishment and military have asked himn to do, and thats why by hook or crook, he's going to win, but i'm still voting for Ron Paul......and i stand by Greg's right to post whatever he wants, because i believe in property rights, because i'm not a godless communist. i spent most of my late teen years manning the walls against godless commies in Korea, to let them waltz in nary a peep.

much love to you all, neil

2011/11/16 21:20

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy