SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Lovely video Testimony of Mary Peckham concerning the Hebrides Revival

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
roadsign

Re:

What a blessed testimony, and so riveting!

Many thanks for posting this, Neil.

Just ordered "Sounds from Heaven"
Diane

2011/11/10 11:31Profile
UntoBabes

Oregon

Re:

I got this link from a thread by brother Frank about what is taking place right now on these islands.
Very encouraging.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.php?v=102551866425303

2011/11/10 11:38Profile

Re:

Quote:
Just ordered "Sounds from Heaven"
Diane

Beloved, then you must have purchased the next to last copy from Amazon, coz i got the 3rd to last. (i'm laughing)
dont be discouraged saints, i saw at amazon, the secondary sellers have 17 new copies for sale and 19 used, the lowest price of those is 22 cents, which bespeaks volumnes on what the world believes is "valuable".

Diane, in Jesus' love, you are most welcome, Mary WAS riveting wasnt she?...she spoke with an Authority, that points to a sweet Baptism of the Holy Ghost...NO person can cook up or feign such, they can TRY, but that exercise is rather foolhardy, i would think.

i been thinking about that, about being REAL in Christ, having a veritable authenticity in one's witness and testimony, casting aside that brittle veneer of religiousity. Thats what drew me to Duncan Campbell's witness, testimony and preaching, he's real, he confesses to time, 17 years, "wandering in the desert"...when he "went into the ministry" as a vocation to support his wife and wee ones. Thats not a swipe at the pastors who labor for God's Kingdom and Jesus, but for this man, Duncan, he dried up and he admitted it later, and it was his very DAUGHTER who gently led him to this grievous truth with a pointed question, "Daddy, when was the last time you led a sinner to Jesus?"....lemme look for the link, i want to listen to it myself again. Because once his daughter asked him this, the man was undone, sought an audience with Jesus, and he had visions of a multitude streaming into hell;

here it is
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=380

can you imagine having such a terrible vision?...that would lead, i believe, to a baptism of tears, because the FIRST circle around you is KIN, that are unconverted, and the vision of them......i cant even type those words.

i'm going to go listen to it again, neil

2011/11/10 12:14
colinpeckham

Re: Mary Peckham/Morrision

Hi all,
Just to let you know that Dr & Mrs Peckham have a new website out (as of July 2012) - www.revivals.org, which over time will contain many of their sermons, testimonies, articles, and other resources. You will also be able to ready Mary's full account of her testimony, last published in 1977, "I was saved in revival" which we are preparing to release as an ebook. I hope this will be a blessing to you.
Colin Peckham (Jnr)

2012/7/5 11:19Profile
colinpeckham

Re: Sounds From Heaven - still in print

hi there,
Fear not, Sounds From Heaven is still in print and available on both amazon.com and amazon.co.uk :)
God bless,
Colin Peckham (Jnr)

2012/7/5 11:21Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy