SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Bible School update (webmaster)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I was awaken at 3:00 in the morning

Well I am here in California save and alive. Yea 3:00pst was when I woke up to leave for California. Man I need sleep.. :-P

Thanks for all the prayers the customs took so a short time it was amazing.. I was rushed through with no problems.

2005/1/10 20:00Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Welcome brother!

So glad to hear you got in O.K. and [i]through[/i] O.K...

It's raining up here pretty good as well.
Praise God, a time of new beginnings!

2005/1/10 23:23Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
It's raining up here pretty good as well.

Yea when I came out last time the ground was parched and dry but now when I came it was all green and flourishing. I believe the same will be happening spiritually that God is going to pour our rain on the dry ground! Thats my prayer.

2005/1/11 1:30Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Here are a few prayer items for this next little while before I begin bible school:

-DMV driving test for california lisence this friday 14th
-Mexico Mission trip (one day) saturday 15th (protection and ease of passage over and back through the borders).
-Getting a credit card and cellphone (pray that I am approved credit wise for this).
-Getting a vechile .. phoning insurance companies.

Thank you for your attention and prayers in regards to these items. I am very blessed to have so many brothers and sisters in the Lord that are upholding me and caring for me as I seek to do our fathers will.

I will try and get up alot of pictures from the mexico mission trip! I am very excited that the Lord is allowing me to go there.

2005/1/13 14:31Profile
Yodi

Escondido, California

Re:

If Greg's pictures don't turn out, he can post mine up instead - [laughs] just kidding!

God is definitely faithful to provide when we obey His instructions. I am praying that God will make His will clear to you. As we've been reading in the bible plan, move where God moves, and stop where God stops.

[i]"Then the cloud covered the Tabernacle, and the glorious presence of the LORD filled it... Now whenever the cloud lifted from the Tabernacle and moved, the people of Israel would set out on their journey, following it. But if the cloud stayed, they would stay until it moved again." (Exodus 40:34, 36)

"And the LORD replied, 'I will personally go with you, Moses. I will give you rest - everything will be fine for you.' Then Moses said, 'If you don't go with us personally, don't let us move a step from this place." (Exodus 33:14-15)[/i]

2005/1/14 12:42Profile
Gideons

Virginia

Re: Welcome to California

Welcome to California Greg,

Looking forward to pictures from the mission trip. Will continue to pray for the plans the Lord has for your life.

Quote:
God is definitely faithful to provide when we obey His instructions. I am praying that God will make His will clear to you. As we've been reading in the bible plan, move where God moves, and stop where God stops.

I like this Sister Yodi. My pastor explains it like checkers. God moves and then we move. You see the pattern clearly in Hebrews 11. The problem I struggle with is that I can move one time and then I have to wait. Learning to wait on God is a struggle that the Lord is dealing with me on.

Ed

2005/1/14 13:51Profile
KeithLaMothe

Re:

Greg, I don't think I could put it better than the Apostle:

"The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you..." (2 Corinthians 13:14)

2005/1/14 15:51Profile
Tears_of_joy

Re:

Quote:
Greg, I don't think I could put it better than the Apostle: "The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you..." (2 Corinthians 13:14)

Amen! Have a blessed time brother!

2005/1/14 16:18Profile
Yodi

Escondido, California

Re:

Quote:
I like this Sister Yodi. My pastor explains it like checkers. God moves and then we move.

[laughs] [i]Sweet![/i] I've told Greg that same exact thing before! Something along the lines of, "I'm just God's chess piece! He can move me wherever He wants to." That's awesome! I guess great minds just think alike or something. [laughs] So kidding! Like I have a great mind!

Hope Greg passes his written test at the DMV. That's happening, I believe, in about... 20 minutes. [prays]

2005/1/14 17:00Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Hope Greg passes his written test at the DMV. That's happening, I believe, in about... 20 minutes. [prays]

Failed the test :-P man some of the trick questions are awful.. anyways I will be re-writing it again monday .. its not a big deal. With my canadian driving lisence I can drive legally in california for the next 6 months. But I would like to get my californian lisence as soon as possible.

2005/1/14 21:04Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy