SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : Kings of king visiting earth this weekend!!!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
PosterThread
joliboy11

Philippines

Re: Kings of king visiting earth this weekend!!!

Mat 24:23-26
"Then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ! Or, There! Do not believe it.
For false Christs and false prophets will arise and show great signs and wonders; so much so that, if it were possible, they would deceive even the elect.
Behold, I have told you beforehand.
Therefore if they shall say to you, Behold, He is in the desert! Do not go out. Behold, He is in the secret rooms! Do not believe it."

Jesus did not visit Peter, John, on their rooms or on their churches, after He gone to Heaven if it does not lead you to holiness, beware.

see this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsaINMpnvww

2011/9/16 9:54Profile
paula4jc

Re:

Before the meeting the prophet announced on the radio that the Lord told him it would rain at the meeting - heaven open and the Holy Spirit came in the form of rain. go look at the live broadcast over 20 millions in their Sunday best all worshipping in the Holy Spirit rain. All nation need to humble themsleves and take heed.

2011/9/17 8:05Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Re:

Weatherman told me it would rain the other day and you know what? He was correct perhaps the Lord told him that? All meterologist are prophets? I don't mean to mock but anyone can look on the nation weathers website and see what the weather is going to do and predict what's going to happen.

I suppose we will see this weekend eh? Brother Everestsama, has it happened in Japan? I mean its already Saturday night there.

2011/9/17 8:11Profile

Re:

Paula, in order for everyone to be healed of diseases on a mass scale like that the Church of Jesus Christ would have to be equipped with the gifts of the Spirit and that is not going to be done in a weekend, that is out of God's character to perform such an act. The Holy Spirit works through His body to perform the miraculous.

Jesus was one man on the earth, but He told His disciples that they would do greater works because He was going to the Father, which means that He would shed His flesh that was hindering Him from doing a greater work in and through His people. More people to whom the Holy Ghost can work through meant more opportunity to minister and heal.

God works through His body Jesus Christ to whom we are all apart. We all have giftings and callings some of those gifts are instantedly given others are desired and sought for. Callings can be instant while others are given later on the journey.

One of the most important truths that you need to learn in your walk and I hope you can allow this to be absorbed into your thinking and that is, God is not in a hurry to get things done.

We are and we think that because of the way the world is going we think that God is moving faster and hurrying to make sure everyone gets saved as if He was on some time clock. God is not!

There have been many earthquakes in the ages past and killed many and devasted cities and lives.

I mentioned this in another post that in 1896 that was over 100 years ago and in the same spot an earthquake and Tsunami hit the japenese coast and killed 26,000 people.

A few years later in 1906 the illustrious city of San Francisco was totally leveled by a deadly earthquake.

I do not doubt that such an earthquake will come to the eastern part of the United States or any part of it. David Wilkerson prophecied that an earthquake would occur in the United States that is not known as having any earthquakes. But he didn't mention where. It was wise of him to not mention dates, times and where.

Be careful and be not deceived, for some of us have travelled that road your on now, it's our advice that you repent and shake yourself from this man that sets times and dates which is unscriptural.

2011/9/17 8:37

Re:

I still have a cold, so it hasn't happened yet.

2011/9/17 8:54

Re:

"C'mon... why are people so easily deceived?" -KrispyKrittr

Because they loved not the truth.

2011/9/17 8:57
mguldner

Kansas

Re:

Perhaps tomorrow or perhaps our Lord will be late? OH or my personal favorite a hidden return. Though all of these are contrary to scriptures I suppose we can only hope, I am tired of these old bag of bones I call a body.

2011/9/17 9:16Profile
paula4jc

Re:

Praise the Lord the Kissi meeting in Kenya has ended. It was mighty and glorious. Kenya is blessed. I pray they will live up to the standard of holiness, so all nations can immitate them.

Truly, time is over, the entime rivival has come and those who are counted for Jesus must put on righteousness. Everyone the hour has come for the wedding of the Lamb remove all spots and winkles from your gowns. Without holiness no one will see God.

America your hour of judgement has come. Let us put on sock cloth and humble before the Lord that He may send His prophet here and the revival may reach this land.

Those who miss the Kissi visitation my see it at the below youtube channel. There are many meetinga at the channel, but Kissi was this weekend.

repentancechannel

Let those with an ear hear and repent.

blessings

2011/9/18 8:51Profile
JesusIsMyLrd

Iowa, USA

Re:

I can't believe this.....

Why would He be so cruel as to not allow me to be a part of it, since i'm down in Haiti, and our internet wasn't working????

By the way, Greetings to all from Haiti! :)

Haven't been on SI for a while, and it's a blessing to be able to be back :)

God bless!!

-nathan

2011/9/18 9:31Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: Kings of king visiting earth this weekend!!!

"Every disease under the sun is going be heal when the Lord the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob opens heaven and rain down the Holy Spirit this weekend."

I did not hear a word of this happening this PAST weekend. My body is still ageing - Krispy, you still have diabetes?

"Jesus Christ the Messiah is Coming!"

I did not see him come - did anyone else? Scripture tells me that when He comes every eye shall see him...and I didn't.

Methinks God does not need electronic technology to assure that every eye will see him. :-)

2011/9/19 14:03Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy