SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : What is the credibility of this prophetic guy John Paul Jackson?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread

What is the credibility of this prophetic guy John Paul Jackson?

Is anybody familiar with his ministry? Here's a prophetic teaching about what will happen in the U.S. in 2012. I was just wondering if anyone knew what his track record was. It's so hard to know about these prophetic guys that are on the internet.

Thanks,

http://www.prayct.org/2009/01/07/john-paul-jacksons-perfect-storm-prophecy/

2011/8/24 19:53

Re: What is the credibility of this prophetic guy John Paul Jackson?

None. Check this out

http://endtimespropheticwords.wordpress.com/category/john-paul-jackson/

He might be affilitated with Mike Bickle, Bob Jones and Todd Bentley.

I listened to his prophecy and he has that stupid speak that these false prophets like Rick Joyner used.

These guys don't sound like Jeremiah, Isaiah, etc.

I get the feeling that they prophecy for their own ego not because they mourn for the people.

2011/8/25 14:08

Re:

Endzone,

I'd like to add that you don't have to be a prophet to understand what will likely happen in 2012 or sometime in the future.

U.S. will fall and the world will soon after. The dollar will not be the worlds currency anymore and it will spark inflation/hyperinflation. A new world government will need to be assembled to try to remedy the problem. And then....

You get this information from regular economists and people in finance.

And John Paul Jackson is not to be trusted. He is part of the "Kansas City Prophets"

2011/8/25 14:13

Re: What is the credibility of this prophetic guy John Paul Jackson?

Quote:
It's so hard to know about these prophetic guys that are on the internet.

Actually, it's not that hard. They are false.

Ray Charles could see whats going to happen in 2012.

People need to stop listening to these people and pay more attention to the Word of God. Especially people need to totally ignore the KC guys, Morning Star, etc.

Krispy

2011/8/25 14:19

Re:

Benny Hinn is a proponent of John Paul Jackson... that should tell you everything you need to know.

Krispy

2011/8/25 14:36
DHuff

Atlanta

Re:

Sadly, these types develop a following among, and make money from, gullible people who don't know God's Word and, in some cases, may well not know the Lord. If they did, reading links like this about "portals" and such would only take a few seconds of spiritual discernment for the error to be very obvious.

That's also why they constantly have to have some new, more exotic-thrilling-amazing-run-to-the-next-city teaching -- to keep drawing and fleecing the crowds.

For any serious minded follower of Christ, time is much better spent in God's Word, in prayer, in reading and listening to materials like those found on this site, and in sharing the Gospel and serving others -- rather than being led away by the vast amount of religious sounding hype and nonsense on the internet.

2011/8/25 15:03Profile

Re:

There is a particular ebb & flow to this website when it comes to new people... for awhile we'll get a bunch of new folks who may be kind of kooky... and then we'll get a bunch of new folks who are wonderful additions to the conversation. Mature and spiritual.

I've noticed over the past couple days (evidenced by the last post) we've gotten a new crop of mature and spiritual!

Very cool.

Krispy

2011/8/25 15:07

Portals? Alters? high Places?..We need a powerful prophet to sort all of this out...

We are talking out there a bit with this guy...

JOHN PAUL JACKSON Speaks:

“In Sutton, New Hampshire, a portal exists on the 90-acres that were given to Streams Ministries. Obviously the enemy knows this, because he has been blocking the use of this portal and providing access only to the second Heaven.

"Every time I climb to the top of the land, which the locals refer to as “the Pinnacle”, I have torn down demonic altars erected by witches who trespass on the property and defile places where God had once revealed Himself."

"But God is calling us to take back these high places, so that His angels can come and go without hindrance!”..John Paul jackson

Oh yeah! Let's defend those high places, and pray for those portals....Uhhh..what is a portal in a farm field? Is that like a porta-potty?..

Notice the enemy can come and block and John Paul is now needed to remove these obstacles, but were is GOD? Can’t he remove them all by himself? This is nothing more than dominion theory in practice. We take the land and expel demons from them.

Angels who are more powerful can’t remove these obstacles without the intervention of someone’s ministry. Suddenly powerless man places himself in a place of vital importance. Seemingly they can do what God and his angels can’t do.

JOHN PAUL JACKSON RECOGNISES THAT WHAT HE TEACHES IS CONNECTED TO THE REALMS OF THE OCCULT

“Sadly, while many in the New Age movement recognize the existence of portals, the portals they recognize are those of the second Heaven. Many erroneously think they are hearing from God when actually they are being deceived by the counterfeit” John Paul Jackson...."YaThink?"..BT. Lol

It is sad that he not only does not listen to his own advice, but sadly fails to realise that any connection to the spirit realm outside of Gods prescribed ways I.e. prayer is dangerous.......

Link from below...Sola Dei Gloria...John Paul Jackson.

2011/8/25 16:05
Creation7

Re: Portals? Alters? high Places?..We need a powerful prophet to sort all of this out

Quote:
“In Sutton, New Hampshire, a portal exists on the 90-acres that were given to Streams Ministries. Obviously the enemy knows this, because he has been blocking the use of this portal and providing access only to the second Heaven.

"Every time I climb to the top of the land, which the locals refer to as “the Pinnacle”, I have torn down demonic altars erected by witches who trespass on the property and defile places where God had once revealed Himself."

"But God is calling us to take back these high places, so that His angels can come and go without hindrance!”..John Paul jackson

This is truly funny. As if God needs you to "take back these high places, so that His angels can come and go without hindrance!" Gimme' a break! Does he have any idea how powerful God is?

By the way, why is he messing around with high places anyway? It is always idol worship that is associated with worshiping in high places in the Bible. Why is he trying to protect it as if it depends on how well he keeps heathen altars off it, that determines if he will get through to God?

I'm reminded of Matthew 15:14-"Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch."

2011/8/25 16:18Profile

Re: Portals? Alters? high Places?..We need a powerful prophet to sort all of this out

Interesting that none of this is ever mentioned in the Bible.

Satan and demons can do nothing without God allowing it to happen. He does not necessarily CAUSE it to happen, but nothing happens in this universe without God allowing it. If God wanted demons off of a hill He is capable of doing it. We do not clear a path for angels OR God.

God is sovereign and He is mighty. As God said to Job: Where were you…?? We are worthless little worms, and we’re going to help God out? Really? HA!

This is just more foolishness from fools for fools.

Follow these fools at your own peril. This man is not even saved. I am confident of that. He peddles another gospel and blasphemes the mighty God by making Him look like something He is not, therefore according the Bible... he is not saved.

Portals... lol, c'mon. That is pure occult. It's satanic what he "preaches".

Krispy

2011/8/25 16:22

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy