SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : Street Preaching & Evangelism In Washington DC

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
Scott1969

Re:

That would be great, Mike ! Do you need me to go to the site to do this ? Thanks !

2011/10/21 12:32Profile
MikeCorral

Washington, DC

Re: Get On The Map

Scott, just email me through the website. Or post your info here. Need to know the area you labor in. As much info you want to put about your ministry. And a way to contact you. My hope and prayer is that other evangelists will see you will try to labor together. Also other Christians and Churches in your area will support you, hopefully with laborers here and in there, Gospel tracts and Bibles, prayers, and also financially.

2011/10/26 16:54Profile

Re: MikeCarrol

Blessings to you as you labor to bring the good news of Jesus to D C. For surely that is a city in need of salvation. Will pray God's richest grace on you.

Blaine

2011/10/26 19:44
brothagary

Re:

my post is a bit late ,,but thank you mike

i saw ray comferts 180 movie ,,,,,and wept

may god kepping filling you gyes ,,,,and his will be done

2011/10/28 7:02Profile
Scott1969

Re:

Hey, Bro. Mike ! I tried to send an email, but it may not have went through. My name is Scott Thompson . My co-laborer in the Gospel is JJ Austin. We live in Sterlington, La. Our main area of evangelism is in Monroe, La. We preach in front of area night clubs. We also preach and distribute tracts at local events like fairs, festivals, etc. Our goals are to reach souls for Jesus and to encourage Christians in soul-winning. Our blog is @ http://seekingforsouls.blogspot.com
We also have two YouTube channels - Preachtoreach and LiftingUpChrist. Thanks ! God Bless !

2011/11/3 23:51Profile
MikeCorral

Washington, DC

Re: evangelism in Monroe, La.

I've been slacking, will get you on there soon. God bless you!

2011/11/4 11:01Profile
MikeCorral

Washington, DC

Re: 180 movie

They are great to give out in manner that is similar to giving out Gospel tracts, they cost $1 each though. What I am doing now is keeping them as special tracts to give to those that we have had abortion conversations or related comments.

2011/11/4 11:04Profile
Scott1969

Re:

Thanks, Mike !

2011/11/4 13:05Profile
MikeCorral

Washington, DC

Re: Louisiana Evangelists

All set brothers:

http://www.washingtondcevangelists.com/Network/Individual-Evangelists-Near-You.html#Louisiana

I pray that it helps to network you with more evangelists and also more Churches and Christians that may want to send you some laborers on occasion, pray for you, send you Gospel tracts and Bibles, and or support you financially.

Please let me know if you have any changes or updates. Also, let me know if it helps and please spread the word, the laborers are so few.

2011/11/7 18:35Profile
Scott1969

Re:

Thanks, again ! We need to be praying for each other as we labor for the Master. We will be praying for you and everyone on the list. Let's win souls !

2011/11/7 20:09Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy