SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Why does Jesus say "My God" in Revelation?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
lylewise

Celina, Texas

Re:

Gal 4:6 Because you are sons, God sent the Spirit of His Son into our hearts......

1st Peter 1:11 They probed into what person or time the Spirit of Christ within them was indicating when He testified before hand about the sufferings appointed for Christ and His subsequent glory

A great mystery indeed!

2011/8/14 19:03Profile
Veronica226

Montana

Re:

Quote:
Why is it in the church that most people believe that the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Christ, of which He is most certainly not? Is the Word in John 1 and 1 Peter 1:23 the Holy Spirit? Sorry this sounds confrontational, but it is the only way I know to ask the question.

Romans 8:9-11
You, however, are controlled not by the sinful nature but by the Spirit, if the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Christ. 10 But if Christ is in you, your body is dead because of sin, yet your spirit is alive because of righteousness. 11 And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit, who lives in you.

He is the Spirit of God, the Spirit of Christ and a distinct Person who raised Christ from the dead.
Like lylewise said, what a mystery!!

2011/8/14 19:11Profile
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

What Spirit is Born Again in us? I see Christ born again in my spirit by the incorruptable Seed of the Father which is Jesus Christ. The spirit of satan death life no longer has any rights to my spirit, it is now the Spirit of Christ, satan out, Christ life and new nature in.

Where does the Holy Spirit work? I see in John 14,15,16,17, He is working in my soul/mind to teach me what Christ says and will reveal to us when we can handle it. So am I right in assumeing, the Spirit of Christ is life and the Holy Spirit is mover and shaker and giver of that truth, He is the One that is renewing my mind to the Mind of Christ?

Christ= life
Holy Spirit= teacher and revealer of life
New life body= by the Father at resurrection.

This is so hard to keep straight in my mind, but it seems the only way, I can understand new life in Christ with God nature now, and revelation life and power by the Holy Spirit teacher of Christ life bringing us into the Image of Gods Son also now as He is so are we in this world.

"My God and your God" "Our Father"

John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

In Christ: Phillip

2011/8/15 1:14Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy