SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Apple Now Has More Cash Than The U.S. Government

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re: Mathew 6:33

But seek FIRST his kingdom and righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

May want to.read Mat 6:25 and following to get the full import of the above verse.

Blaine

2011/8/1 10:45
mikey2

Re:

I served also and the Constitution of the United States is not inspired by God and is not Scripture. It gives us rights that God does not give us.

Freedom of Speech - We do not have this from God. We cannot say whatever we want to about our leaders even if they are dictators.

Freedom of the Press - We do not have this right from God, either. We cannot write anything we like if we are governed by the Holy Spirit.

Paul has it correctly. Nail your patriotism to the cross.

1Jn 5:19 And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.

Joh 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

2Ti 2:3 Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.
2Ti 2:4 No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Mat 26:52 Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.
Mat 26:53 Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?

Sadly, many today that call themselves Christians will surely take up arms to preseve their way of life. Rather than being wronged and suffering for it, thereby releasing the grace of God to their persecutors they will instead come against them with force.

Luk 9:24 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it.

Mike

2011/8/1 14:00Profile
Lovefirst

Lake Charles, LA

Re:

"Let us set our mind on the real weight, the real gold: eternity. The cross, the blood of Christ, the ineluctable grace of God toward sinners."

Amen!

2011/8/1 16:51Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy