SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Where do demons occupy?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 Next Page )
PosterThread
mikey2

Re:

Jesus-is-God,

What will we do? Have we forgotten that Jesus Christ is our Deliverer?

Could this be why so many are in "chains" today in the Church? Because the Church does not know how to minister in the Power of the Holy Spirit and the name of Jesus, to deliver one from bondage?

The Word shows that demon spirits seek a body (pigs), not a spirit, because they know that is off limits. It is the Holy of Holies.

But they are happy to dwell in the outer court. The entire Temple must be kept clean for the Lord.

I am standing on His Word, too.

We are the ones responsible for bringing the "idols" into the Temple. Easy to bring them in, not so easy to kick them out, but not impossible.

We all have much more to learn, don't we. I can confidently say, I don't know His whole Word. Can you confidently say that?

Mike

2011/8/5 12:06Profile

Re:

GOD says that "our body" is the Temple and though GOD may 'allow' the enemy to 'touch' our bodies, as He did with Job --- No demon may 'enter' His Temple.

2011/8/5 12:08

Re:

Quote:
Could this be why so many are in "chains" today in the Church? Because the Church does not know how to minister in the Power of the Holy Spirit and the name of Jesus, to deliver one from bondage?

Many are in "chains" today in the Church because the church does not know HIS WORD nor it's Power, which is what His Spirit of Truth was given to us to learn the Truth of.

The Spirit without The Word of GOD is no more true Christianity than The Word without His Spirit.

2011/8/5 12:12
mikey2

Re:

Quote:
Many are in "chains" today in the Church because the church does not know HIS WORD nor it's Power, which is what His Spirit of Truth was given to us to learn the Truth of.

The Spirit without The Word of GOD is no more true Christianity than The Word without His Spirit.

So, you agree with me. Great!

Mike

2011/8/5 12:19Profile

Re:

Where do we agree so far? You'll have to show me where.

Many are in "chains" because they Do Not know His Word and cannot say with confidence, "It is NOT written" as well as "It Is written" because we Know His Word.
The N.T. is only about a half-inch thick book. Why don't we know it or use it?

Our bodies are the Temple of GOD and no demon can indwell the temple.

1Co 6:15 Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid.
1Co 6:16 What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith He, shall be one flesh...
1Co 6:17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.
1Co 6:18 Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without [outside of] the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.
1Co 6:19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

Eph 5:29-32 "For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:
for we are members of His body, of His flesh, and of His bones.
...... and they two shall be one flesh.
This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church."

THAT is why "fornication" of all sins is mentioned the Most in the New Testament.

Every aborted baby was created by the lust of a man as well. We seem to focus mainly on the sin of the woman with abortion.

When the Pro-Life group found a dumpster filled with dead aborted babies -- each of those babies had a father.
Every man who lusts after a woman should get a mental image of that dumpster filled with dead babies in his mind instead.

When a father leaves a woman he's impregnated through lust only, there is more fatherless childen on earth, which GOD takes Very seriously.

How many reasons can we give of why just "lust" alone is a horrific sin against His Creation?

GOD says that the one that does such things shall not enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

A man cannot live in fornication and enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

2011/8/5 12:37
mikey2

Re:

I am in agreement with your statement.

Quote:

2011/8/5 12:39Profile

Re:

Where we have disagreed is with your first post moderatoring this thread.

This was the statement by Staff that I was addressing him about when you stepped in with your accusations:

Quote:
Staff wrote:

Their is no record of demonic manifestastion as a christian is being saved in scripture therefore I think that this greatly effects the view that a christian cannot have a demon attached to or occupying some part of a christians body or soul.

So back on topic. Jesus did not "die to set us Free" to leave demons in a body that has become His Temple.

Again, That is Not In His Word and none of us should feel intimadated by a human being to Not say that that is Not In His Word.

Back on topic.

2011/8/5 12:46
mikey2

Re:

Quote:
So back on topic. Jesus did not "die to set us Free" to leave demons in a body that has become His Temple.

Again, That is Not In His Word and none of us should feel intimadated by a human being to Not say that that is Not In His Word.

EDIT

I can agree with that. Jesus does not want demons in our body. That is not His will.

I also, believe that once a Christian is saved that he can open doors through sin to the enemy.

Mike

2011/8/5 13:14Profile

Re:

The man who slept with his step-mother had his "flesh given over to Satan that his spirit might be SAVED in the day of the LORD Jesus."

Satan was permitted to buffet this man so that he would be saved. He was not saved, as we see Paul's rebuke to those in Corinth in 1Corth 5,6 and elsewhere.

If the body of the truly regenerated is His Temple - HE will not co-habit with demons.

A person who lives in sin to where he is inhabited by a demon is not saved, as it is written.

2011/8/5 13:37

Re:

Quote:
Just a question that has cropped up after reading an article.
If from Mark 9 we know a demon can cause deafness and dumbness;
Is their anyone out there who had this problem before being saved and was healed on the day they were saved ?
My point is shouldnt all illness or problems caused by demons cease on the day the persons are indwelt.It would be interesting to hear from anyone out there?
yours staff

I have to agree with mikey2. That is not the overall experience in the body of Christ. Some things just fall off. I know in my life cursing just completely fell off in a matter of hours. I used to say F-this or that in every other sentence. After I really became a Christian I wasn't even tempted to use profane words. But other things, oh man, they have been a battle, and I think this is just about every Christian's experience. Why this is, no one seems to know. All I can guess is that the Lord is building sons and daughters and character is being built.

2011/8/5 13:42

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy