SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Errors In The King James Version?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread

Re: Errors In The King James Version?

no offense intended, but i could only read several paragraphs before i got a headache.

its just all so....."religious".

that said, dont think this poster doesnt fear God, loves Jesus. i had a wonderful time in the Word this morning, Zechariah, pondering what the LORD is speaking into my heart.

posts like this......hmm, not so much.

this tree has grown barren, i find myself spending less and less time here. i come looking for fruit, but..................................

anyway, may God bless you all, neil

2011/7/16 12:53
Oracio

Whittier CA USA

Re:

Before this thread turns more ugly, I will say farewell with this last post here.

Another reason I posted the article is because I find that most of the pointing out of errors in Bible versions comes from the KJV-only side. I thought the article may help bring a balance in the debate.

Neil, I a sorry that you were unedified through this thread.
Peace.

2011/7/16 13:12Profile
savedtoserve

Re:

No one needs to take any offense here, seriously. Things this simple should not be a source of hurt feelings. Everyone keeps bringing up name calling and so forth but none of that has happened recently. I think we have a need to get some backbone and not get so easily turned off.

The grace of Jesus be with you all.

Savedtoserve

2011/7/16 13:24Profile
sarahsdream

Re:

Whoa!!! Simpleliving, you say this has no lasting value.

Why is searching out truth on other topics allowed? Why do other things have lasting value but this does not.

How many people here like me can say, yes it does have value for once I was ignorant to this whole thing but now I understand, the slow, methodical changing and corrupting of God's Word. That is VALUE!!

I like Julius's thread that he started. Have you seen it? Those are serious changes that he has shown so far. That has value for me.

I don't understand why if this thread has no value for certain people, they keep popping in and speaking out hot air.

I don't post on every thread because some have no value for me although I know that they have value for others.

Why don't you spend time on threads that have value for you then, unless of course you have some other reason for being here.

Just using your own "value" judgement.

With love,
Sarah

2011/7/16 13:27Profile
sarahsdream

Re:

I agree savedtoserve, they are talking about things that have not happened.

2011/7/16 13:29Profile
savedtoserve

Re:

Sorry, double post.

2011/7/16 13:30Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy