· Text Sermons
    Christian Books
    Online Bibles
· Video Sermons
· Vintage Images
· Discussion Forum
· Help Support
· Contact Us

Share SI with others - Add a website link or image banner on your website or blog.

Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 Next Page )
PosterThread
rookie

Hershey PA

Re:

Jhn 12:48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him--the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.

Likewise Jesus declared this...

Hbr 10:7 Then I said, 'Behold, I have come--In the volume of the book it is written of Me--To do Your will, O God.' " [fn]

Likewise Paul wrote this...

2Ti 3:16 All Scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,

One of the ways Satan steals the word out of the heart of those whom the Lord has sowed, is when we hear Satan say...does God really mean "all Scripture" " is to be used "for instruction in righteousness."

Jer 15:16 Your words were found, and I ate them, And Your word was to me the joy and rejoicing of my heart; For I am called by Your name, O LORD God of hosts.

2011/8/5 12:30Profile
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

2Ti 3:16 All Scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,

I guess salvation is left out because that is only profitable to God and the believer being in Christ, by Christ being birthed in the believer by God our Father.

Curious

In Christ: Phillip

2011/8/5 18:17Profile
rookie

Hershey PA

Re:

Phillip wrote:

"I guess salvation is left out because that is only profitable to God and the believer being in Christ, by Christ being birthed in the believer by God our Father."

Does this verse offend you?

Jer 15:16 Your words were found, and I ate them, And Your word was to me the joy and rejoicing of my heart; For I am called by Your name, O LORD God of hosts.

2011/8/5 20:20Profile
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

No. I know a lot of people who use this verse for salvation and it is for after salvation is come. Even though the Gospel of salvation is presented by the foolishness of preaching. Not a deep question, just an observance. None of God's word offends me, Why would the observance illicit such a question?

Sorry I rub you the wrong way, what is the problem. What do you feel is wrong with me. I will repent.

2011/8/6 3:04Profile
rookie

Hershey PA

Re:

Phillip wrote:

"No. I know a lot of people who use this verse for salvation and it is for after salvation is come."

Do you believe this Scripture speaks of the same thing?

Job 33:26 He shall pray to God, and He will delight in him, He shall see His face with joy, For He restores to man His righteousness.

2011/8/6 16:52Profile
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

Job 33:26 He shall pray to God, and He will delight in him, He shall see His face with joy, For He restores to man His righteousness.

Looking forward, "My beloved Son in whom I am well pleased".

2011/8/6 17:05Profile
rookie

Hershey PA

Re:

Phillip wrote:

"Looking forward, "My beloved Son in whom I am well pleased"."

Job 19:25 For I know [that] my Redeemer lives, And He shall stand at last on the earth;

Job 19:26 And after my skin is destroyed, this [I know], That in my flesh I shall see God,

Job 19:27 Whom I shall see for myself, And my eyes shall behold, and not another. [How] my heart yearns within me!

Who is Job's "Redeemer"?

2011/8/7 7:20Profile
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

There is only One Redeemer.

Quote: ""Phillip wrote:

"Looking forward, "My beloved Son in whom I am well pleased"."

Job 19:25 For I know [that] my Redeemer lives, And He shall stand at last on the earth;

Job 19:26 And after my skin is destroyed, this [I know], That in my flesh I shall see God,

Job 19:27 Whom I shall see for myself, And my eyes shall behold, and not another. [How] my heart yearns within me!

Who is Job's "Redeemer"?""

All these scriptures point to Christ whose flesh was marred more that any other, Christs heart yearned to have the fellowship that He had with the Father before He came to be the redeemer of the whole world, and all those that would be saved through His Cross, His flesh torn to shreds, nailed to a Cross, even death and put in the grave, but praise God resurrection and His asscention into heaven and His reture in the life of all who are born again, by the incorruptable Seed of the Father, "Christ in you the hope of glory."

2011/8/7 16:11Profile
rookie

Hershey PA

Re:

Phillip wrote:

"All these scriptures point to Christ whose flesh was marred more that any other, Christs heart yearned to have the fellowship that He had with the Father before He came to be the redeemer of the whole world, and all those that would be saved through His Cross, His flesh torn to shreds, nailed to a Cross, even death and put in the grave, but praise God resurrection and His asscention into heaven and His reture in the life of all who are born again, by the incorruptable Seed of the Father, "Christ in you the hope of glory.""

Yes all of these do point to Christ...

The above Scripture speaks of the resurrection to come, yet we hear this from Paul's story by Luke...

Act 23:8 For Sadducees say that there is no resurrection--and no angel or spirit; but the Pharisees confess both.

And we hear this same testimony from Jesus...

Luk 20:34 Jesus answered and said to them, "The sons of this age marry and are given in marriage.

Luk 20:35 "But those who are counted worthy to attain that age, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry nor are given in marriage;

Luk 20:36 "nor can they die anymore, for they are equal to the angels and are sons of God, being sons of the resurrection.

Luk 20:37 "But even Moses showed in the [burning] bush [passage] that the dead are raised, when he called the Lord 'the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.' [fn]

Luk 20:38 "For He is not the God of the dead but of the living, for all live to Him."

How did the Sadducees not accept the doctrine of the resurrection. The Scriptures in Job clearly teach this precept?

2011/8/8 12:30Profile
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

Quote:

""How did the Sadducees not accept the doctrine of the resurrection. The Scriptures in Job clearly teach this precept?""

Their eyes were blind, their ears could not hear and their hearts were stone. Acts 28:25-29

2011/8/8 16:52Profile

©2002-2014 SermonIndex.net Audio Sermons | Google+
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival. | Privacy Policy