SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Deconversion: I can't say this guy is lying.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

Briefly, I was truly feeling the annointing on what Brother Oracio was posting and Thank him for it.

Today, on another thread, we discussed Rev 2 - of Balaam and Jezebel - both of which led the people into fornication.

One was a prophet gone bad and the other prefered false prophets and wanted the true prophet dead. 1Kings 18 & 19.

I have to speak plainly, that this preaching of what I now term this 2% doctrinal arsenic mixed in with clear water as "Logan's Lie". I know he's not alone with his putting too much blame on "devils" but because of how much this 2% is being pushed and allowed since his series was bumped, it's now merited that title.

IF you give a young or not fully commited Christian this bit about "bondage by demons to a sin" - you have promoted 'fornication'.

I said briefly, so I'll close this with just that.

2011/5/9 0:18
gazzer

Re:

that is sad i honestly beleieve this is where a watered down gosple leads a person

laking the fear of the lord ,,producing no spirtual wisdom ,only knowlage which puffs up ,,and gives a type of joy only for a time ,,it also produces idolarty,creating an image of a false god and jesus

as brother gordon said ,,i dont believe this gye was truly gorn again

jesus said my sheep hear my voice and they follow me ,and i give to them eturnal life ,AND THEY SHAL NOT PERISH ,and no man is able to pluck them out of my hand

he who is born of god keeps him self and the evil one shal not touch him ,,,they went out from us because they were not of us ,because if they had been of us they would have continued with ,but they went out from us ,that it might be made manifest they they were never of us

who ever sins has neither seen him nor known him

the narrow contex regarding this would be apostasising from the faith ,,,and in a wider contex this can be applied to a fasle conversion of a suducing spirit ,regarding hearing a gosple conected with doctrines of demons

i believe a big problem amoungs people who are called christan ,and call them selfs christans ,is they mistake a drawing of gods spirit ,for the acuatual newbirth ,

iv seen people who were literaly being drawen in to the new birth ,or so it seemed,,,,,who already beleieved they were inlightened and bornagain ,,becasue of tasteing of th joy of the lord and feeling gods presence ,,they soon fell away and evedently were never trusting in the lord nor did they beleieve the bible ,,,they only where beleieving the parts they fleshy mind would except ,,,many peopel partake in the spirit in this way and tast of the lord and the pweres of the ags to come but are againg overcome ,that laterend being worse for them then in beggining ,for it would have certanly been better for them not to come in contact ,with the way of righeousness ,but have knowen it to turn againg ,as a dog returns to his own vomit ,or a sow having washed ,going back in to the wallowing in the mire ,,,,,it is sad ,and makes me weep

all i can say,,,,is perfect love casts out all fear of the torment of being cast back in to hell

if we truly believe he have the gift of repentance and faith ,the faith which god hime self has delt to each man

then believe in this that YOU ARE ONE OF GODS SHEEP

AND YOU WILL HEAR HIS VOICE ,AND YOU WILL FOLLOW HIM

AND JESUS HS GIVERN YOU ETURNAL LIFE ,AND YOU WILL NOT PERISH ,NEITH WILL ANY MANY PLUCK YOU OUT OF HIS HAND ,

NEITH WILL ANY CREATE THING BE ABLE TO SEPERATE YOU FROM THE LOVE OF CHRIST ,IN GOD ,,,,AND THAT YOU ARE TRYLY BORN OF GOD ,AND YOU WILL KEPP YOUR SELF BY THE GIFT OF HIS IRASISTBLE GRACE ,AND THAT EVIL ONE WILL NEVER EVER BEABLE TO TOUCH YOU ,,,,,,GOD WILL SET YOU FREE FROM THE SIN THAT YOU HATE ,GOD IS WITH YOU ,SO WHO CAN BE AGAINSTS YOU ???????

I DECLARE THT HE WHO BEGANE THIS GOOD WORKS IN YOU WILL FINISH IT ,,,FOR HE IS THE AUTHOR ,AND HE IS ALSO THE FINISHER ,OF THE GIFT OF FAITH THAT HE HIM SELF PUT IN YOU ,,,,,,WHAT IS IMPOSABLE WITH MEN ,,IS POSSABLE WITH GOD ,,,,,,,BELIEVE THE PROMISES,OF GOD BELIEVE

OR PRAY WEEPING FOR THIS ASURANCE

KNOWING THAT PEFECR LOVE WILL CAST OUT ALL FEAR AND DOUBT OF FALLING AWAY ,PRAY ,,PRAY PRAY

DOUBT IS FEAR ,,,,SO ASK GOD TO GIVE YOU FAITH IN THESE PROMISES ,,,,AND HE WILL ,ASK AND IT WILL BE GIVERN ,SEEK AND YOU WILL FIND ,KNOCK AND THE DOOR WILL BE OPENED

AND YOU WILL FIND REST WITH THE LORD

i only say this to the christan who lacks asurance,or the christan who is back slidden in to the sin he hates

not to the false profesing christan who is lost

you my beloved friend,son of adam ,,,,need to hear the gosple and repent and beleieve,and harden not not yor heart ,,,im surer,,there are many brothers aand sisters who will tell you what the gosple is ,and how to recieve this supanatural blessing ,,,,i will only say one more thing it cost jesus christ his life ,and it will cost you your life ,,,,this is not some game ,,this is everything ,and will cost you everything ,,,but god will make you willing ,,if you dont harden your heart ,

so if you do hear his voice calling you dont harden your heart ,but draw your self close to god ,and he will draw near to you ,,he loves you so ,that he sent you his only begotton son that if you beleiev in him ,you will not perish ,but you will reciev evalasting life ,,the love of god will be shed abroard in your heart by the supanatural being and power of the holy spirit

and you will know god intamantly ,,with a peace that, supasses all peace and all understanding , and a joy that is enexpresable and indescribale ,,,,,,,today is the day of salvation ,,,seek to no the gosple of the blessed christ jesus ,and you will find salvation of you soul and body ,,,,brother gary

2011/5/9 0:26Profile

Re:

I won't let you get away with that JiG. No one is saying that we are not responsible for our own problems. Please provide a quote in this thread where I said what you intimated.

Now, you can stand back and point the finger and criticize all kinds of things but does anyone know how to help the poor guy out of his troubles?

Do you just sit back and lament the preaching of the gospel today, the quality of discipleship, and the genuineness of conversions or do you reach out and help a real live human being? Stop using him as an example to buttress your opinion about today's Christianity. There is a time for that, and this is not that time.

It's so easy to say that someone is not born-again and then skip on your way, down the street.

A777

2011/5/9 0:33

Re:

Codek,

PM me, I want to know if you live close to me.

There is help in Jesus Christ.

A777

2011/5/9 0:36

Re:

Mr 777 said: "Stop using him as an example to buttress your opinion about today's Christianity."

I'd have to say that is exactly what you are doing - again.

PM you? Who do you think you are here?

Your use of the O.T. with all of the Promises of Christ's finished work on the cross - His Blood that destroyed the enemy's power over us - etc being left out is wresting His WORD and is highly dangerous to any struggling or not truly regenerated person.

Are you saying your threads here are all Inerrant? Infallible? Have you set yourself up as the sole Teacher on SI who has "the Truth" - with your countless threads?

To say the least your OCD - because you get on a topic and can't stop. Whether it's tithing, the KJV, and this latest thing about "land" that HE purchased for those who would only Love Him with all of their hearts, minds, soul and strength --- and that's ALL that HE has ever asked for - from Deut to the Revelation... but man loves himself more than GOD so they build their house on sinking sand.
It's as easy as all of that = LOVE!

2011/5/9 0:45

Re:

I do want to say, that I do appreciate all those on this thread that have spoken words of wisdom and compassion to Codek.

A777

2011/5/9 0:47

Re:

Compassion is defined by you as what? Everyone prior to your post had compassion. True Compassion is giving a person the Biblical Truth of what Christ has done for mankind and what He asks for in return.
The truth of what the fruits of true redemption looks like.

When someone says "God won't do anything" to help them - if that in your eyes is a justified accusation against Christ - then so be it ... but "human" compassion kills.
True Truth from His Word sets free, if the person is willing to count the cost and know what they're asking for when they ask Jesus to live through them.

2011/5/9 0:54

Re:

You asked for a quote. Your use of the term "bondage" is to demons.

I asked on that other thread "where do you find that in the New Testament?"

I provided every verse that included the words "bondage" and the only one verse that used the word "stronghold" and the verses that use the term "deliverance" - and none of those verses prove that a true Christian can be in "bondage" and need demons "cast out" of them that are "in" them.

I also proved our entire walk is based upon our own "choices alone".

If you persist to use words that are not used in our New Testament - you are belittling what GOD did on that Cross and by His Resurrection and by His sending the very same Spirit of Creator GOD to reside within us.
With just "one word" improperly used and not found in the New Covenant - you can open the door to lethal lies being fed into a person's mind - yes, from demons who will torment a person's mind and soul through those lies - that are contrary to Scripture - which makes it contrary to Christ Himself, Who is GOD in the flesh that inhabits His Own people.

Col 2:14,15 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; and having spoiled principalities and powers, He made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

Albert Barnes on Col 2:15 -

"And having spoiled - Plundered as a victorious army does a conquered country. Notes, Col_2:8. The terms used in this verse are all military, and the idea is, that Christ has completely subdued our enemies by his death. A complete victory was achieved by his death, so that every thing is now in subjection to him, and we have nothing to fear.

Principalities and powers - Notes, Eph_1:21; Eph_6:12, note. The “principalities and powers” here referred to, are the formidable enemies that had held man in subjection, and prevented his serving God. There can be no doubt, I think, that the apostle refers to the ranks of fallen, evil spirits which had usurped a dominion over the world, Joh_12:31, note; Eph_2:2, note. The Saviour, by his death, wrested the dominion from them, and seized upon what they had captured as a conqueror seizes upon his prey. Satan and his legions had invaded the earth and drawn its inhabitants into captivity, and subjected them to their evil reign. Christ, by his death. subdues the invaders and recaptures those whom they had subdued.

He made a show of them openly - As a conqueror, returning from a victory, displays in a triumphal procession the kings and princes whom he has taken, and the spoils of victory. This was commonly done when a “triumph” was decreed for a conqueror. On such occasions it sometimes happened that a considerable number of prisoners were led along amidst the scenes of triumph see the notes at 2Co_2:14. Paul says that this was now done “openly” - that is, it was in the face of the whole universe - a grand victory; a glorious triumph over all the powers of hell It does not refer to any public procession or display on the earth; but to the grand victory as achieved in view of the universe, by which Christ, as a conqueror, dragged Satan and his legions at his triumphal car; compare Rom_16:20.

Triumphing over them in it - Margin, or, “himself.” Either “by the cross,” or “by himself.” Or, it may mean, as Rosenmuller suggests, that “God Col_2:12 triumphed over these foes in him; i. e., in Christ. The sense is substantially the same, that this triumph was effected by the atonement made for sin by the Redeemer. See the word “triumph” explained in the Notes on 2Co_2:14. The meaning of all this is, that since Christ has achieved for us such a victory, and has subdued all the foes of man, we should not be led captive, but should regard ourselves as freemen. We should not be made again the slaves of custom, or habit, or ritual observances, or superstitious rites, or anything whatever that has its origin in the kingdom of darkness. We are bound to assert and to use our freedom, and should not allow any hostile power in the form of philosophy or false teaching of any kind, to plunder or “spoil” us; Col_2:8. The Christian is a freeman. His great Captain has subdued all his enemies, and we should not allow them again to set up their dark empire over our souls. The argument of the apostle in these verses Col_2:13-15 is derived from what Christ has done for us. He mentions four things:
(1) He has given us spiritual life.
(2) he has forgiven all our trespasses.
(3) he has blotted out or abolished the “ordinances” that were against us.
(4) he has triumphed over all our foes. From all this he infers that we should not be made captive or subdued by any of the rites of superstition, or any of the influences of the kingdom of darkness."

2011/5/9 1:24
Oracio

Whittier CA USA

Re:

a777, the reason some of us are not endeavoring to reason with or reach out to codek is because we have had this conversation before and it's the same thing all over again. It's great to see that he is still under the light of truth here and has not completely turned a deaf ear to it. The only thing left for him is what he will do with all that truth that he has been exposed to.
JIG, thanks for your encouragement.

2011/5/9 1:36Profile

Re:

Ok, thanks Oracio. I understand.

Bless you, JiG.

A777

2011/5/9 1:41

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy