SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : SERIOUS NEED FOR PRAYER - MANY ATTACKS HAVE ALREADY BEGUN

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
mama27

Re:

Quote:
I know I'm only running on pure grace; I ran out of energy long ago.

Many of us here know what you are talking about. It is truly a miracle to behold, isn't it, when God undertakes beyond our strength and abilities?? May He continue to hold you up, and do exceedingly, abundantly beyond what we can ask or think. It is HIS work and HE will accomplish it, nonetheless we pray against all the works of the enemy that would like to destroy it.

Job 42:2 "I know Thou canst do all things, and that no purpose of Thine can be thwarted."

May God pour out His grace!

2011/4/5 8:10Profile
Renoncer

Re:

Thank you Changomono and Mama27,
Again, I truly appreciate your prayers.

Renoncer

2011/4/5 14:12Profile
mama27

Re:

Just wanted you to know I am praying that God would do a mighty work tomorrow at your conference....and that He would thwart the enemy's plans to keep people from attending, or weakening the speakers' messages by attacks on them. I trust that others are praying as well. To God be the glory! (Pls update after the conference as you are able)

2011/4/8 13:16Profile
Renoncer

Re:

Mama27,

Thank you so much for your prayers. The attacks are getting even more frequent as the week progresses, and more serious. A third person has dropped out of giving her testimony, the fourth one is struggling. It seems that Satan really doesn't want people to give their testimonies; it makes sense in the light of Revelation 12:11.

Our pastor has been seriously struck with some weird vertigo-like symptoms. We just went over to pray for him. He's confident that the Lord will raise him up in His time. This week has been difficult for me as well, from a variety of attacks. I am confident, nonetheless, that our God shall supply all our needs in Christ Jesus, and that no weapon fashioned against us shall prosper, but that God will deliver us for His glory.

I will give you an update, if not tomorrow, soon after the conference.

By the way, please pray that God would help me to proclaim the gospel clearly as I should, since I am giving the main presentation as well as answering people's questions during the Q&A time. I desperately need God's grace for this.

Yours in Christ,
Renoncer

2011/4/8 13:41Profile
mama27

Re:

AMEN! Will do..... I have also been praying that God would raise up those who were down.... "Greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world."

2011/4/8 14:36Profile
lylewise

Celina, Texas

Re:

Renouncer, I just checked in to see how things were going and continued prayer is indeed needed. For the life of me I do not understand what is happening in regard to the saints testimonies? How can they be shy or nervous about a life changing event as well as the testimony of growth and on going sanctification. I do not understand this? Why are these believers not willing to share what God has done for them. If one is not willing to share this in front of a captive group that is there for revelation then when would you share it? This is not about a person and how they look it is about our Lord and Savior and the glory He is due. Satan does not want a testimony, but shouldn't the saints be dying to give it? Isn't it the least a saint can do? I don't understand?

2011/4/8 15:22Profile
Renoncer

Re:

Lylewise,

These saints have not backed down because they didn't want to give their testimonies, but because they have been seriously hindered by the attacks.

Please do not hold this against them. I love them dearly and I trust that God will raise them back up so that they will be able to give their testimony in due time, though it may not be this Saturday.

Thank you so much for your prayers. I can see the grace of God that has flowed as a result of your prayers.

In Christ Jesus,
Renoncer

2011/4/8 17:02Profile
lylewise

Celina, Texas

Re:

Many apologies, I misread what you were saying. May we pray for God to remove that which hinders!

2011/4/8 17:39Profile
Renoncer

Re:

Update: Our pastor has been healed! Pray that God might preserve him for tomorrow and for Sunday. May God receive glory, for He is worthy and faithfully provides for all our needs!

The battle is not over. We'll continue in prayer.

Yours in Christ,
Renoncer

2011/4/8 20:37Profile
mama27

Re:

PTL!!! Will continue on.....

2011/4/8 22:41Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy