SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Paula White Breaks Silence on Probes, Divorce, Benny Hinn

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Paula White Breaks Silence on Probes, Divorce, Benny Hinn

Pastor Paula White broke her silence Thursday night, addressing all the scandals that she has been associated with since her divorce in 2007.

"We’re letting our hair down," White told thousands at the 2011 Pastors and Leadership Conference in Orlando, Fla. "I'm not here to look cute ... I came to let the devil know ... I'm stronger than I've ever been."

"I came to put every devil on notice ... I'm getting my dream back, I'm getting my prophesy back, I'm getting my vision back, I'm getting my anointing back, I'm getting my strength back." ...

read more: http://www.christianpost.com/news/paula-white-breaks-silence-on-probes-divorce-benny-hinn-49671/

2011/4/2 18:01Profile
Enochh

Indianapolis

Re: Paula White Breaks Silence on Probes, Divorce, Benny Hinn

Leave it to Paula White to talk about and focus on herself and not the Lord...shes a woman who divorced her husband why is she preaching. The headline here should be "Church lacks backbone to deal discipline to Preachers". There are earthquakes everywhere, wars in every corner, hatred of christians on the rise, lawlessness .....and we are worried about Paula Whites reputation....avoid the appearence of evil Paula...stay out of Hotels in Rome with Benny Hinn. Jesus is at the threshold of eternity this thing is about to wrap up. You can tell who are His. Their about His business. Those that aint are about their business and will be short of oil in their lamps

2011/4/2 20:37Profile
Yeshuasboy

Northern Rockies, BC, Canada

Just wondering what your motivation would be for posting this sir. Would you be interested in letting others know why? I won't throw any stones @ ya. I am curious to know why though.

2011/4/2 21:00Profile
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

Well, she shouldn't be in the pulpit anyways.

I would post this because it shows the absolute joke the main stream TBN church is becoming...

2011/4/2 23:22Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

The rationale behind posting this article may be due to several reasons:

1. The fact that an "overseer" needs to be above reproach and the husband of but one wife. Hinn is getting a divorce and White is already divorced.

2. That overseers should have a good reputation with outsiders.

3. In reference to the much-publicized photos of Benny Hinn and Paula White holding hands while vacationing in Italy together -- even while Benny Hinn is still currently married to his wife.

4. In reference to the fact that Benny Hinn has admitted to having a relationship with Paula White -- but that it has ended -- while Paula White denies that an "affair" ever took place. Of course, an "affair" doesn't have to be physically "sexual" in nature to be referred to as a romantic "affair."

5. The fact that two "prophets" couldn't "foresee" the end of their marriages. Then again, they tend to get a lot of things wrong for people who want to be considered "prophets."

6. Two preachers who had/are having crises in their homes yet refused to step down during times that their families were suffering.

7. These two figures are very public individuals who claim to preach Christianity, so their public lives make it "newsworthy" in the eyes of this world.

2011/4/3 0:04Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I posted it so that primarily prayer can be lifted up for this woman. We should be praying much for our leaders in all ministries and churches from falling into sin or any traps of the devil.

Whether or not ministers like this are actually born again of the spirit is an entirely different question.

2011/4/3 0:21Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

That is a very good reason, Greg. My wife and I will be praying.

2011/4/3 1:27Profile

this whole sordid tale makes me sick, literally and in my spirit.

the whole backdrop of these ministries, is just so craven and polluted, full of lust for money, for fame, its all flys counter to the Ministry of Jesus Christ and Him Crucified, Jesus, Who in His earthly ministry, the Lamb of God, who didnt have a dwelling to lay his head, and these cavort as such, putting on vast "shows", like so much "entertainment".

when i read this, i thought of our dear brother Greg Gordon, who posted photos of his new humble garret in Ottawa, a simple room, his bed, his desk, his books, a chair to sit in, and i blessed God for you brother, the humility and meekness to follow God and to be content as Paul says in 1st Timothy with food and clothes...and much like a good rabbi, pastor, worm of Messiah, you have your books and Bibles neatly stacked, ready for study.

that really made me happy, it blessed me, and when i look at these two totally different examples of ministry, the contrast becomes so stark. My brother Greg, always laboring in the strength he has, content with what he has, and then i consider the other end of the spectrum, the article that has been posted, with its emphasis on lust for gain, the jets, the mansions, the cars, just stuff that will BURN....and what model to follow becomes so CLEAR, you dont even need discernment, just a healthy fear of God.

i was thinking and pondering this all last night, brothers, sisters, i'm a very good actor. i dont say that to boast, because that is a gift God gave me, along with a facile pen. i'm done with it all now, and ready to move on for what Jesus has for me to do next.

...and believe me, i could get up in that pulpit, or on a stage, and put on, a mighty good show, but you know what?
as i dumb as i might be i'm not stupid, because i fear God, a reverential awe of God i have, Praise His Name, because i would never play games with the Deep Things of God, i love my Father too much to engage in such without a Calling from Him, i love Jesus with such a passion, that i would never denigrate His Shed Blood, by putting on "religious shows" and antics, to get fame and money.

IT POLLUTES THE GOSPEL!

i might be a terrible sinner, only justified by the Blood of Messiah, at times disobiedient, but i can safely say that God the Holy Ghost told me, "that you are a man after My Own Heart", but that sure doesnt mean He's given me release to stand up in front of tzadiqim, the saints to teach and rightly divide His Word. it would be a sham if did, because my wife divorced me, and that disqualifies me.

(believe me, i'm praying that someday we will remarry, because i love that dear woman, wife of my youth, mother of my son, my dear friend, and thank God even to this day, we are very close, but in my foolishness I RUINED THAT MARRIAGE, and the tears i shed over that, would fill buckets...so young men, treasure your wife...Today)

i'm sorry to go on as such, i'm just testifying. Does my disqualification mean i cant have fruitful Labor in Jesus?

by no means, there are other Labors, other Ministries i can do, which i will not bore you with.

far as Paula, or Benny, or TD...God have mercy on them, they know not what they do, and if they DO, i shudder, eternity is like ...forever. And as you all know well, there are two places to spend it, Heaven or hell, with the Lord, or without the Lord.

you don't play games with "strange fire", you dont play games with God, you will get smoked, thats a given.

in Jesus' love, neil

(later addition)----and Greg, i always pray to God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ, that you stay low, humble and meek, that He gives you the steadfastness and Faith to armor up and not be seduced by the ear tickling (but well meaninged) praise of man, and i have every faith and confidence, that these prayers ascend to the Throne of Grace. i love you brother...n

2011/4/3 8:44
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

God gave us all a free will, and we are personally responsible and will be held accountable for how we use it at the Judgement seat. I do not condone what anyone does that is sin, also I will not be standing in their place at the Judgement seat. There is lots of the "Benny and Paula" stuff going on in this world, they sure don't have any patent on it.

The Word say's "For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places". What we all need to remember is, God is still in control, he could take away everything Benny and Paula has overnight if he wanted to,our job is not to concern ourselves with there wealth or popularity, our job is concern ourselves with there souls, to keep them both in Prayer, stay focused on getting the evil spirits within them to move out, and only Prayer can do that.

When people are sick, you pray for them to recover, when people are spiritually sick you pray for them to recover, talking about them and all they have and what their doing, will not heal them, that will only make those evil spirits happier. If you really want to help the lost Brother and Sister here, Pray, it's the most powerful weapon we have in our arsonry, if you want to continue to feed joy into the evil spirits that surround them, just continue to talk negative about them.

2011/4/3 11:15Profile
ManofGod0000

Re:

Hello all,

I use to b one of those that would immediately judge and do harsh mental and verbally flippant crimes of self righteousness toward such people. Well, NO MORE!!!!!!!

She and Mr. Hinn need the Lord, at least what we can do to pray, no matter how feeble or difficult our prayers would be for them. If we are weak because of what some of us perceive them to be, then we need to ask a comforting and prayer answering God to help heal and mark them on the right track....

point blank, we too are filled with serious flaws and constant mistakes. So are our mistakes or sin more forgiven or worthy of remission that their's. I believe and I think not.

Where sin abounds, grace is awaiting all the more.

C'mon saints of a just God. It isnt that we cant think of how "watereddown " their proclamations of the gospel may be, but forgiveness and lovingkindness are of the Lord.

God bless

2011/4/3 11:55Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy