Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
Jeremy221

The God who Devastates by Art Katz

The God who Devastates by Art Katz

Topic: Suffering Of Job

Quote:
Description: If Divine reality is to come into the church in its present unreal condition, then we need to expect devastations in our midst of the deepest and challenging kind. The text is from the suffering of Job.

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?commentView=itemComments&lid=3328

2011/2/19 20:53Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: The God who Devastates by Art Katz

A Powerful message necessary for us to hear in our Church age. I pray God can restore and revive in me His proper fear. May I know God as He ought to be known. Suffering, Trials, Afflictions Lord teach me through these.

2011/2/20 0:47Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

*bump*

2011/2/21 8:22Profile
mama27

So rich and powerful that it warrants a second listen....

2011/2/21 9:11Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Amen! This message is a very rare one indeed and I was glad it was brought to my attention. Praise the Lord for His prophetic word and for a clear burdened message from such a man of God.

"The Fear of the Lord is Clean converting the soul"

2011/2/21 10:56Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

Never before did a man speak like this.

2011/2/21 12:21Profile
mama27

Re:

I want to thank SermonIndex SO MUCH for taking the time and effort to search out such excellent messages. For those of us who have pablum for our sermons on Sunday, many of these messages are truly the meat that keeps us going! Thank you!

2011/2/21 13:38Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

Kinda hard to listen to the typical Sunday morning sermon after listening to something like this, isn't it? We so easily settle for less.

2011/2/21 13:41Profile
UntoBabes

Oregon

Re:

“…That is what was necessary to bring a righteous man to an awareness of God of a kind that otherwise would have evaded him except it came through suffering from the hand of God.“

“. .. Because something happens when we submit to the hands of God. The thing that is calculated to bring down what is cheap, superficial, false, play acting, even sincere.
There is a remarkable necessity to lay hold of God in the time that remains in the way that we ourselves would have been too slothful ever to have sought him. We would have been content to coast . For God is bringing you a verbal Holocaust as a preliminary, and an invitation for a fuller one for those who want to be increased and multiplied and have a length of years for which you can rejoice eternally… “

Arthur Katz

2011/2/21 14:21Profile
Jeremy221

This message is so true. The Lord brought this to remembrance today as a wake up call. Art makes a statement how the sins of the fathers are judged upon their children. Over the past few months I have been struggling with things I learned from my parents. First I saw the sin their lives and the Spirit pointed to it in my own and I have sought to repent and be free of it because it reflects poorly on my Father. I fear too fruit of the sin my life that will come to those whom have been blessed spiritually but also imitate me physically. The more I see of God, the more I see of myself, how un-Christ-like I am. I have to admit I fear the devastation because I know I am still very proud.

2011/6/5 23:58Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy