SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : EVENT: New Year's Family Prayer Retreat

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Was there any recordings of mr. Smithers made at this event?

I haven't heard from my contact who said he was video taping the event about this yet. I am also looking forward to hearing and watching the David Smithers materials from that event and also hearing about how the conference went overall.

2005/1/12 2:02Profile
couch

College Station, TX

Prayer Retreat was Good

The brother that taped the sermons for this retreat is my dear friend Chad, and he is trying to work on getting the audio files (the place was too dim for video) together quickly from the retreat.

Overall, he was very thankful for what the Lord did both personally and corporately at the gathering. He mentioned that Smither's talks were excellent, teaching real people how to really pray.

Although Revival is a great and necessary topic of discussion, the Lord making us praying men and women is the foundation for any great move of Jesus. Wanting this to be realized in the lives of those present, this was Smithers perspective in his talks, preparing and invigorating hearts to really pray in their personal and corporate lives for renewal.

A side note, Chad mentioned to me that he was very impressed with the way the Smithers' lived their lives day to day, and by staying with them for a week he was able to really experience the life of the Holy Spirit in their midst as indiviudals and as a couple. Being around them 'and others' was a great time, very refreshing, and the peace and joy of Christ was abundant.

The tapes will be up as soon Cox hooks up Chad's new Internet and he can get them to Greg.

Peace

2005/1/12 14:59Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Prayer Retreat was Good

Quote:
Overall, he was very thankful for what the Lord did both personally and corporately at the gathering. He mentioned that Smither's talks were excellent, teaching real people how to really pray.

Praise the Lord.. that sounds awesome brother! I am looking forward to getting these materials up on the site soon so they can bless many other people in the Lord.

2005/1/12 15:57Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy