SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : sorry to have to ask

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
rainydaygirl

what an awesome GOd!

I have been looking into how my breaking system works on my car and I found out that having my calipers seize up can actually be pretty dangerous. As I learned more about this I sit in awe of my Lord for HIS care and provision. I was driving that car everywhere for a few weeks and at anytime my breaks could have failed completely causing what might have been a really nasty accident but God in HIS care kept me safe this entire time!! This is such a praise not only has HE kept me safe but HE has allowed for me to get my car repaired too. HIS love never stops amazing me.

Just wanted to say thanks again and share with you all just how awesome our God is. HE cares about every little part of our life and never leaves us!!!

rdg

2010/12/7 9:01Profile

Re:

praise God

2010/12/8 2:38

Re: what an awesome GOd!

Quote:
I have been looking into how my breaking system works on my car and I found out that having my calipers seize up can actually be pretty dangerous. As I learned more about this I sit in awe of my Lord for HIS care and provision. I was driving that car everywhere for a few weeks and at anytime my breaks could have failed completely causing what might have been a really nasty accident but God in HIS care kept me safe this entire time!! This is such a praise not only has HE kept me safe but HE has allowed for me to get my car repaired too. HIS love never stops amazing me. Just wanted to say thanks again and share with you all just how awesome our God is. HE cares about every little part of our life and never leaves us!!!

Kinda OT, but has God always been faithful in your life. There were many times, God just left me hanging and confused and bitter.

2010/12/8 2:40

Re:

Quote:
Kinda OT, but has God always been faithful in your life. There were many times, God just left me hanging and confused and bitter.

I know I'm not the one this was directed to, but yes, God has always been faithful in my life. Sometimes I've confused what He sees as faithfulness, vs. what I perceived faithfulness to be, which also left me in a situation of bitterness and confusion. It was only much later, when I was able to look on my life in fuller retrospect, that I finally began to see that these seemingly rough times were also part of God's faithfulness to lead me where He wanted me, and I became thoroughly ashamed of all the things I said against Him in my heart.

David dealt with what would appear (from man's viewpoint) to be utter desertion by God. But I think we're all aware of the truth. Don't give up hope, bro.

2010/12/8 5:02

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy