Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : POSSESING TRUTH VS SEING ERROR

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
bakary

GAMBIA, WEST AFRICA

POSSESING TRUTH VS SEING ERROR

Error is the absence of TRUTH, but truth is the HOLY ONE CALLED JESUS. We can see error without knowing TRUTH, but we cannot see TRUTH without Discerning Error without and within. We can see Error witout growing IN TRUTH (Christ ) , but as we grow IN TRUTH , in that very degree we Grow In CHRIST. He that Knows the Voice of TRUTH (CHRIST) in the spirit will flee from the wicked one, and sure will rightly Judge Error without and within.

As the Universal Judgment of the Old Adamic Creation is about to reach the climax of Eternal Destruction, a lot of deceptive spirits are invading the hearts of mankind. We are seeing Error of all Kind in the fallen Adamic Creation, as these Evil spirits are possessing the Hearts and mind of peoples. Indeed if the DAYS ARE NOT SHORTEN NO FLESH WILL BE SAVE. How the days are to be shorten , that some might be save, reveals an awakening The LORD will Revive In HIS chosen ONES , to preach the Everlasting Gospel to the Nations, when their Obedience IN HIM IS COMPLETE. The LORDS knows better about what HE will accomplice IN HIS chosen ones who are working in the wisdom of the Cross, to bring the final universal call to mankind.

The temptations in this perilous times , is to set our Hearts on the ever increasing Error in the Hearts of Sinful men, while neglect the Pursuit of Possessing Truth (Christ). Things are getting worst , and no geographical location is a safe place to run to, in all the face of the Earth, Except in Possessing Truth. In fact so called Christian Nations are the most abominable Nations on Earth , Serving the god of Lust and pleasure. We in the Heathen Nations are sometimes amaze when we see the behavior,of a majority of them as they Visit our Nation. In seeing How they Conduct themselves, their concepts and their perversion of LOVE,is a really amazement to many of us. A majority are not very different from animals when it comes in covering their Nakedness. Shame on Christendom. Which Nations or religion on Earth today are endorsing the spirit of Sodom and Gomorrah (Homosexuality ), is it not this so called Christians Nations and Religion ? What do we Except of the World when, we who suppose to spread the LIGHT of the Gospel in the Heathen Nations are found to be equally perverse ?

With all this , Strange Happening , the LORD help us Knows as things are getting Worst in the Old Adamic Creation, something , subtle and crafty will the Enemy be using to divert our Mind in pursuing Truth.What is this subtle thing ? HE help us see that " Because Iniquity shall abound the Love of many SHALL WAX COLD " . This is it. Many sincere People are spending Hours , searching to know ERROR, thinking to gain deliverance by seeing Error, without spending even an Hour in intimacy with the LORD on a Daily Basis. This is a perversion of the Kingdom Life. The New covenant is about Christ, not anything else. Christ is Living, and is that very Living Christ who is to Possess us and Lead us in all things. If we seek to know or do anything in this spiritual warfare, out of HIS Leading will result in being Victims of the Enemy. We recognize the LORD specifically direct some more on the Area of Judging Error without. We have nothing against that , if it is the LORD Leading.

In Conclusion, Let us seek to possess TRUTH (Christ ) not Error. Error will be Judge and Vanish but Truth is Eternal. Amen.
james f jarjou

2010/11/2 4:29Profile
enid

Nottingham, England

Re: POSSESING TRUTH VS SEING ERROR

What a post.

I'll say it again. What a post. I wish there were more like this. It made me weep and pray, and that does not happen often, believe me.

It makes me weep to see the nation in which I live, England. I remember how it once was, and how far from God it has got, to the point of self-destruction.

The western nations are perverse. The perversion of the world is in the churches in the west, and not only do few seem to care, they expect it. If someone comes into the church wearing next to nothing, no one says anything, they 'just let the Holy Spirit tell them'. It's called the fear of man.

There is so much meat in this post, and I could say so much more.

God bless.

2010/11/2 7:11Profile
MyVeryHeart

Paradise, California

Brother,

We need to be spending so much time in devotion in prayer to Jesus as the times grow ever darker, let our eyes be fixed on him so our body is full of light to shine in this perverse generation. Fixing our eyes on the darkness will not fill us with light. Only the truth will fill us with the light of life. Now I will pray for you brother because I love you.

Travis

2010/11/2 7:45Profile
bakary

GAMBIA, WEST AFRICA

Wonderful to Hear your longing after Truth, Brethern. Travis good to hear you praying for me. Bless by your counsel.

2010/11/2 9:37Profile
ADisciple

Alberta, Canada

Hi Bakary. Thanks again for a vital word. Right on.

Quote:
We in the Heathen Nations are sometimes amaze when we see the behavior,of a majority of them as they Visit our Nation.

I heard a prophecy some years ago that the Lord would raise up men from "darkest Africa" and send them to America and Canada to preach repentance in the power of the Spirit.

Whose darkness is greater? The country where they have not seen Light, or the country whose Light has become darkness?

2010/11/2 10:44Profile

Re: How great is that darkness!!

Great point, Adisciple.

Quote:
Whose darkness is greater? The country where they have not seen Light, or the country whose Light has become darkness?

Mat 6:23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!

The only way to wake people up is to fearlessly tear down idols which give men a false security and have put them to sleep.

Tear down idols by preaching the whole counsel of God. Only God's Word (all of it) can do it.

I am so blessed to know so many watchmen are out there.

God does not ask us to produce results. Leave that to Him. He is only asking us to be faithful.

2010/11/2 11:17
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Brother James,

Thank you for the truth that you shared in your post. Many are still eating from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Their focus is on error and deception yet they do not know the One that is "the truth", the Lord Jesus Christ. If we have a personal intimate relationship with Jesus Christ, and our eyes are open that we truly see Him, then we will know the truth, and error and deception will be exposed.

Mike

2010/11/2 11:35Profile

Re:

Reminds me of what Oliver Peng said.

"A person that can spot counterfeit money does not spend all his time studying the counterfeits (error). He spends all his time studying the real thing (Jesus)"

And that is how he knows what is error, because he knows what is truth.

1Jo 5:20 And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

2010/11/2 11:53
bakary

GAMBIA, WEST AFRICA

With all honesty I am so bless and edify with your wonderful inspiring words. Separated in the flesh, but I can feel the UNITY IN THE SPIRIT. Please keep remembering us in your prayers.

2010/11/2 12:42Profile

Re:

You are a blessing too, brother. Keep fighting the good fight and sharpening us with your testimony of His faithfulness in your life.

2010/11/2 13:41

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy