SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : NEW SHOCKING VIDEO - IHOP, Rick Joyner, Bill Johnson, Mike Bickle, John Crowder

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
PosterThread
Areadymind

Pacific Ocean

Re:

One of the root issues of this whole mystical new age influence into the religious-community, I am convinced, has to do with the adoption of the idea that faith is the force of personal will, rather than understanding it to be a right response to revelation, or a positive response to the call of God through His word and an even more surgical definition is obedience.

No flesh shall boast in his presence

I Corinthians 1:29.

Save some by fire...some by compassion.

I hope this is some fire that will save people brother Andrew. I pray that it impacts. Though I have never in my life been personally exposed in my Christianity to these kinds of things except by proxy...it is grieving none-the-less.

2010/11/2 21:36Profile

Re: NEW SHOCKING VIDEO - IHOP, Rick Joyner, Bill Johnson, Mike Bickle, John Crowder

Where there is a lack of the real gifts, we have these false manifestations.

Lets face it, we claim to have the power of God but it seems to be just in word only. We need the power of God in demonstration.

2010/11/2 22:25

Re:

One thing that these guys never preach about is the inward man. Everything is outward. Signs and wonders.

The power of God is found in carrying the cross, forgiving others when wronged, not returning evil for evil, denying the fleshly lusts, walking in love when you are going through trials, holding onto Jesus when everything in life seems to be against you. That is the power of God. I'll take the inward signs and wonders any day. Transformation!!

Psa 84:10 For a day in thy courts is better than a thousand elsewhere. I had rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God, Than to dwell in the tents (false churches) of wickedness.

2010/11/2 22:41
jimp

Re:

hi,how would you feel if you spent every saturday night packing over 100 lunch and drink bags and going to the french quarter at 7 am sunday in abig bus which we pushed almost as much as we drove. we would pass out the bags and invite the homeless from under buildings and benches and parks to come to church with the promise we would also give them a good lunch...mostly men and mostly drunks or drug addicts and load up a bus with sro and come to the church where the pastor is to drunk"in the spirit" to speak and those around us acting worse than the drunks we brought....they would give me their bottle and ask for it back always when this happened...if this is christian i am not.jimp

2010/11/2 22:58Profile
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

Foolishness. Plain and simple.

2010/11/3 1:26Profile
mkal

Minnesota

Re:

This is very sad to see.

2010/11/3 2:06Profile
Andrew_Strom

Re:

I agree, my friend.

It is grievous indeed - and it has been going on for a long time - getting sadly worse and worse.

2010/11/3 7:14Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re:

Ever since the cross, all spiritual giants have had one thing in common. They were in close communion with the Lord; they became lost in the glorious vastness of Christ; and they died lamenting they still knew so little of him. So it was with Paul, with all the disciples, and with many early church fathers; with Luther, Zwingli, and the Puritans; with the pious English preachers; and with many godly leaders today.

Every one of these giants shared the same ruling passion: an ever-increasing revelation of Jesus Christ. They cared nothing for the spectacular, the earthly, the things of this world, success, ambition or worldly fame. They prayed—not for things, not for physical blessings, not to be used, not for anything of self, but only for a fuller revelation of the glory and vastness of their Lord.
by David Wilkerson

Oh, that this would be our only desire, passion - to know Jesus Christ and to take others to Him in the pure simplicity of His love. I pray for these deceived brothers and sisters that You Lord, You Holy Spirit will reveal their folly and they would return to the basic passion & desire of knowing YOU. Amen and Amen

2010/11/3 13:35Profile
Renoncer

Re:

Thank you Andrew for making this short documentary.

Everything exposed in the light becomes visible, for it is light that makes everything visible. (Ephesians 5:13)

2010/11/3 16:48Profile
Andrew_Strom

Re:

It actually comes in 3 parts - which people should watch-

VIDEO ONE - "Kundalini Warning 1"-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBpw2oQrvMM

VIDEO TWO - "Kundalini Warning 2"-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCcGaTRwG_4

VIDEO THREE - "Kundalini Warning 3"-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWeUNoR30_0

2010/11/3 18:53Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net