Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Ken Peter's Dream

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
KathleenP

Maine

Ken Peter's Dream

I am unable to watch Ken Peter's prophetic dream which he had in the early 80's seeing as Youtube removed it for their own reasons.

I can order it via The Prophecy Club, but was wondering if someone is willing to share it with me because they are charging a rather large sum of 30.00 for it there.

I am not here to argue about whether or not he is false, I can imagine something is valuable on it if they don't want it viewed, and I'd like to make copies before it disappears altogether.

Thanks brethren for any help.

Kathleen

2010/2/15 15:57Profile
KathleenP

Maine

Re: Ken Peter's Dream

Well, had a brother suggest a site to watch it on, and it has disappeared from there also. If need be, I will order it, as I think these sort of things will happen more frequently.

Blessings, Kathleen

2010/2/15 20:05Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: Ken Peter's Dream

I checked out this video on YouTube. The speaker discussed how the TV can monitor you.....I have heard something like this before. I do not understand this technology, but then neither do I understand how a computer works. I just know it does and I am not interested in learning these details.

Anyhow, if this is true, can a computer do the same? I am wondering...

I am also wondering if by being on FB will make the job of snooping a whole lot easier for Uncle Sam to do? If I were to cancel my FB account, but still have a computer, would I gain anything?

I have questions and hope someone can answer...

Thanks!
ginnyrose

2010/2/15 21:52Profile
KathleenP

Maine

Re:

The answer to both questions is yes. Anything electronic has the capability to both tranfer and receive signals. My son confirmed this to me as I am also a geek in these departments.

This is a minute portion of a video that was around 2 hours in entirety. I have been listening to it in segments on audio, but there were key things he showed which I believe is one of the chief reasons it was removed from circulation.

He is far from a showboat and these are the types of men I have able to watch and be educated by. He was unconverted when the dream occurred and he observed things which were not invented until years later such as Hummers and lap top computers.

The reason I don't worry about what they know about me Ginny is because they are already aware of who the true followers are of Jesus Christ. I work as a mail carrier, and I have a scanner with GPS and I know they analyze all my moves from the moment I clock in. I cannot be concerned, because He is greater and we should never become paranoid by the big brother issue. I simply believe that as a servant of God, it is my duty to watch and pray.

I don't run after many of these "prophecy" preachers as most are mislead and often use one another's info. I glean from those that spend time in prayer and God is faithful to confirm what I need to know.

If you find the audio on Ken Peters, it is worth the listening.

God bless, Kathleen

2010/2/16 5:24Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Quote:
The answer to both questions is yes. Anything electronic has the capability to both transfer and receive signals.

How is this possible when I do not even have a webcam? How can my computer pick up a conversation when there is no listening device attached? I guess a tv doesn't either, right? Oh! SIGH! Can it be disabled by the consumer?

Me dense? you bet...

ginnyrose

2010/2/16 9:10Profile
KathleenP

Maine

Re:

No Ginny, you're not dense, neither am I, but they have unbelievable technology today and any pre-1985 television is what they suggest if you do have one.

I don't use a television for anything but watching sermons and am not connected to any system anyhow.

Everything can be "bugged" even moreso because they know we are naive. I truly don't fret though Ginny. I remind myself about how Daniel was spied on and yet continued to pray and I don't want them to think I'm fearful of revealing my Christianity.

Our private information was taken long before we became Christians and let's just hope they see a good witness from all that spying! :)

God bless, Kathleen

2010/2/16 17:10Profile
wind_blows

Re:

Edited:)

Thanks
in Him
ebeth

2010/2/16 19:29Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Hi Sister Ginny...

Quote:
How is this possible when I do not even have a webcam? How can my computer pick up a conversation when there is no listening device attached? I guess a tv doesn't either, right? Oh! SIGH! Can it be disabled by the consumer?

For someone to "spy" on you through your television set or radio, there would need to be a microphone, camera and/or a means to distribute such a signal OUT of your home. I have never heard of a television that possessed any such capability. Even a coaxial "cable TV" cord or satellite dish usually does not possess such a capability because they are merely receivers. Even if televisions secretly contained a camera or microphone, they don't have the ability or even bandwidth to pump communications data (such a video or audio streams) outside of your home.

Nowadays, there are plenty of laptops and computers that come equipped with built-in webcams and/or microphones. You can typically "toggle" such equipment to be turned off or muted. However, it would be possible (although extremely difficult and highly unlikely) for someone to "hack" into your computer and turn the thing on and then broadcast it from your computer via your internet connection. However, this would be extremely difficult to do...and would require quite a bit of sneaky effort from someone who would also need to know quite a bit about your computer (passwords). Although it is almost impossible to do, I suppose you would merely need to unplug your webcam or microphone (since they don't work without power) in order to ease suspicious minds. Of course, if your computer is off, you really have nothing to worry about anyway.

So, no, I don't believe that there is currently any government agency or sinister agents spying through televisions, radios or computers. It would be an expensive endeavor...and the technology just isn't present to do this on a massive scale anyway. However, it wouldn't hurt to have a firewall for your computers. Then again, maybe someone would actually get saved if they were able to peer into our homes and watch us live our lives for God!

2010/2/16 20:19Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Thanks Chris for giving me the heads up on this question. I do find it unnerving to think that someone somewhere may be snooping in on us. I can't prove it but did have a strong suspicion of someone having done this to us with a radio scanner via our cordless phone.

ebeth, the question we are discussing comes as a result of listening to the video as posted on the lead post in this thread. Hope this helps...

God bless y'all...

ginnyrise

2010/2/16 20:41Profile

Re: Sister Ginny and all

you wrote and questioned:

Quote:
The speaker discussed how the TV can monitor you

Quote:
Anyhow, if this is true, can a computer do the same?

Quote:
I am also wondering if by being on FB will make the job of snooping a whole lot easier for Uncle Sam to do? If I were to cancel my FB account, but still have a computer, would I gain anything?

before i begin, i know you know this; we are not given a spirit of fear, but a Spirit of Faith, the Wonderful Holy Spirit, all praise and worship to the Name above all names, Jesus.

the first question, doubtful

the second question, yes

the third question, FB is not the issue, RFID chips are.

RFID chips, Radio Frequency ID chips are in themselves benign, but in the hands of men of flesh, with darkened and deceitful hearts, who lust after power, and control, these chips can be use for malignant purposes.

I say passive, because they USUALLY contain no power source, a beam of energy is directed towards them, and they give off a unique ID number. They are now used on so many products, they are used for companies to track inventory, etc etc.

to explain this better Dr. Katherine Albrecht made an appearance on Moody Radio's program entitled "Talking it over"...before i link the audio file (and i hope i'm not violating any forum rules; here's a description of what Katherine is talking about:

Hour 1 - Dr. Katherine Albrecht
They are planted in almost everything we buy, but what information do Radio Frequency Chips (RFID) really transmit? Is there a health risk? Can they reveal too much information about us? Who gets this information and how is it used? Is this the beginning of the Mark of the Beast? As a Christian, Dr. Katherine Albrecht has concerns that our privacy is being violated under the defense made by manufacturers that they just want to know our buying habits. But do these electronically implanted devices really say much more than we want them to? Join us we talk about the growing risks to the protection of our individual privacy.

[url=http://asxarchive.moodyradio.org/TalkingItOver/2010-02-13_Talking_It_Over__part_01.asx]Dr. Albrecht discusses RFID chips[/url]

but as children of the Most High God, remember we have nothing to fear.

much love in Messiah Jesus, neil

2010/2/16 20:44

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy