SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hello

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread

Hello

I'm glad I'm here on Sermon Index. Hope to gain spiritually from my brothers and sisters on this site.

2010/1/11 21:51
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re: Hello

Hi pollux...

Welcome to SermonIndex! I pray that you are great encouraged and challenged by the immense amount of resources found here on SermonIndex.

You can use the MAIN MENU on the left of the screen to access the thousands of audio, video and text messages available. You can also access some of the most provoking and encouraging messages under the SERMON RECOMMENDATIONS menu on the right of your screen. The website's forum allows us to interact with other believers from a wide range of backgrounds as we encourage one another toward a stronger relationship with the Lord.

Again, welcome to SermonIndex!

:-)

2010/1/11 23:37Profile
Areadymind

Pacific Ocean

Welcome Pollux, you have found an amazing website. Or maybe, like others, the Spirit of God has lead you here. As I believe he has done for many. I hope this place helps you grow in your faith as it is helping me and many others.

2010/1/11 23:40Profile

Re: Being made welcome

Quote:
you have found an amazing website.

I was wondering which website you were referring to, because so far only two people have responded to my Hello. I wish newcomers were made more welcome in this forum.

2010/1/12 9:47
Areadymind

Pacific Ocean

Re:

If I could divide myself into two people, my other me would say hello as well! :)

2010/1/12 9:52Profile

Re: Being welcomed

Aready,
I gave my honest 'undivided' opinion. :)

2010/1/12 9:58
wayneman

Michigan

Hello.

2010/1/12 10:15Profile
SHMILY

Northern Idaho

Greetings and salutations!

Glad to have you here. You will be blessed!
REJOICE! =)
Mary

2010/1/12 11:29Profile
DBen

Western NY, USA

Re:

Quote:
I wish newcomers were made more welcome in this forum.

Probably not your typical forum experience but there are many blessings to be received. :)

Hello by the way. I personally am a long time user of SI but relatively new to the forums. Enjoy!

2010/1/12 15:16Profile

Re:

Thanks, Ben & Mary. But I still feel newcomers should be given a warmer welcome.

I get the feeling that newcomers are treated as if they are new to Christ. Not necessarily so. We must never become proud know-it-alls. We are all learning Christ.

2010/1/12 17:20

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy