SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Giving away some books

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

I will send them both. Thanks for your interest.

2009/12/30 22:12
flameoffire

Michigan

Re:

I cannot thank you enough. I feel so blessed that God has sent a number of wonderful books my way free of charge. So often we studious types can be tempted to be covetous or prideful about books. Your generosity is truly touching (even fronting the postage!). I hope God gives me the opportunity to bless you in some way in return.

2009/12/30 22:18Profile
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

Recieved the book brother. Many blessings and thanks goes out to you from me. :-)

Love ya

2009/12/30 22:28Profile

Re:

Quote:
So often we studious types can be tempted to be covetous or prideful about books

One of the most difficult things for me is parting with books. I have a hard time just giving them to a local book shop. When I thought of SI and the many people that come and go here, I felt that I could distribute them through this venue. I have some ancient books that I don't think I have the heart to part with, I had several of them re-sewn and repaired. The LORD may put His finger on that collection and I'll have to give them up.

Lets praise the LORD together for His goodness, for He is Good.

2009/12/30 22:34

Re:

I have another book going out next month for you Miccah. I am glad that everyone is getting them. You have no idea how much you are blessing me by taking them.

God Bless and love ya too!

2009/12/30 22:36

Re:

This is another book that I am giving away postage paid.

"The Words of Christ" An Illuminated Volume.

This is a very attractive book in calligraphy. The NASB of the New Testament. Only the words of Christ in red print, nothing else. Very lovely. This would be good as a gift to someone who would appreciate it. Hardcover, dust jacket.

2009/12/31 19:05
Leo_Grace

Re:

Dear DeepThinker,

Quote:
"The Words of Christ" An Illuminated Volume.

I would love to get this book for my kids, if it is still available. I'll PM you my address just in case.

In Jesus Christ,
Leo

2009/12/31 20:36Profile

Re:

It is Leo, I'll get your address in PM and I will be sent out in the New Year.

2009/12/31 20:38
Leo_Grace

Thanks

Thank you, DT. Happy New Year! :-)

2009/12/31 20:44Profile
jmooney6

Re: Thanks

Sorry I haven't been here in a while my brethren. How is everybody?

I just wanted to thank you Brother DeepThinker for the book! I received it a couple days ago, and I read the last chapter first, since it pertained to some struggles I'm going through right now. It really hits home with me and made me weep a little! I can't wait to give it a read this weekend, as it definitely is the book God wanted me to have. May He bless you!

By the way, why have you become anonymous Brother? Much love to you!

2010/1/26 0:12Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy