SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Canadian Home For SermonIndex?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Canadian Home For SermonIndex?

Saints,

I appreciate your prayers towards this. I am seeking to find a place to setup sermonindex.net more permanently in Canada. I am praying for open doors and Gods leading. One thing that would be very helpful in the equation is having a supportive local church.

The need is to have a office space to run sermonindex.net the equipment, books, tapes etc. I am very open to moving across canada and am just praying God open doors to provide this. I thought it might be wise to make this need more public on the forums here and get brothers and sisters praying.

2009/12/6 13:38Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Canadian Home For SermonIndex?

I am bring this back up again for people to see and pray for sermonindex.

2009/12/7 11:19Profile
HeartSong

I will be praying that God would bring forth a "new thing" towards this end - that He would do it in such a way that you would have perfect freedom to perform that which He would have you to do.

2009/12/7 11:59Profile
makrothumia

Texas

We will be praying brother. I would say MO, but only dail up here. :-) Until you know what to do, may you continue to abide in HIM. ~dM

2009/12/8 6:58Profile
alan4jc

Cache Valley, Utah

Re:

Brother, have you ever thought of Utah? Just something to pray about, and we will pray for God to give you a clear path to His will.

Blessings~Alan

2009/12/8 10:35Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Missouri, Utah! well I would love the opportunities but as a Canadian citizen I just don't see how it could be easily done for me to reside in the USA. One thought I had was getting a religious visa for 5 years but that is easier said then done.

2009/12/8 11:46Profile
HeartSong

Re:

Quote:
. . . I just don't see how it could be easily done . . .

Well . . . there is always prayer. :-)

2009/12/8 12:18Profile
HeartSong

Re:

I will be praying that He would open the doors for where ever it is that He would have you to go - and that He would give you ever increasing faith, which is something that I am praying for myself.

2009/12/8 12:23Profile
Silverman

I live in Saskatchewan Canada, they call it God's Country here because of the number of churches here in every town. I live near a town of 1000 people, and there is 7 churches here.. not that this means anything...

What do you need.. how can I help? Can you send me an email privately?

Saskatchewan is the booming place in Canada, there is lots of opportunity here, cost of living is not bad, and I have a webmaster that would love to have the traffic. I recall he is one hop off AT&T backbone on a fibre line.. fully redundant, with the servers hiding in a building with generator backups..I've been one of his clients for years..

How can I help? what do you need? I'll pray about this, but I'm also a man of action...

Blesings in Yeshua
Silverman

2009/12/9 19:08Profile

Re:

Well God Bless Saskatchewan Brother, I thought the West was swallowed up in the recession and we here in New Brunswick were enjoying a time of prosperity. I guess it's Alberta that is getting hit hard. We are just beginning to feel the pinch of the recession here. But I hope Saskatchewan continues to blossom.

And by the looks of your information you seem to have Brother Greg's ticket for the possibility of setting of Sermon Index in Sask.

2009/12/9 21:18

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy