SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Why is heresy (J. Morrell) permitted on this message board?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re: Sam Yoon "IWantAnguish"

Quote:
But Sam, don't forget, you're an in grafted Vine,

Ah and so are the Jews who once fell in unbelief, and by turning again, God is able to graft them back in as well. Romans 11:23.

While we are on the subject. All those who are in Christ Jesus, are Jews. Romans 2:28,29

So we are all Jews.

2009/11/8 12:27

YES! YES! YES!!!!!

Quote:
While we are on the subject. All those who are in Christ Jesus, are Jews. Romans 2:28,29

So we are all Jews.

YES!! you are, this was where the early ekklesia was going......the enemy couldnt stop it, not by using pharasaisical orthodoxy, nor greek philosophy, nor roman military might, or pagan idol worship, so the destroyer says, "i cant beat them, why I dont JOIN them and BOOM! Constantine proclaims "christianity" as the OFFICIAL APPROVED RELIGION of rome, the "holy roman church", and out of that satanic configuration, how many were murdered and killed all in the Name of Jesus?

How they all profaned and perverted the Name above all Names, and still that cesspool the vatican stands to this day, hidden beneath all the stolen riches of the world. I have to stop.

Yes, Baruch HaShem, praised be Jesus Messiah, you are a Child of Abraham, just like me.

(ps, gefilte fish tastes nasty, Big Mac's are better.)

2009/11/8 12:41

Re: YES! YES! YES!!!!!

The Jews were cut off but can be grafted in if they decide to believe.

The Gentiles were grafted in but they can be cut off, or lose their salvation, if they do not continue in faith.

2009/11/8 12:46
IWantAnguish

Re: Sam Yoon "IWantAnguish"

By Jews I did not mean those the remnant of believers within Judaism that recognizes Christ as the messiah.

Rather, as when the writer of the gospel of John refers to the "Jews," he refers to the religious, proud legalists of the day, who denied Christ as their king. I assumed that this would be understood, my apologies.

As for the statement of being called to present the Bride of Christ as a spotless virgin before Him, this is an inference from personal study and devotion to the Word of God.

If you do not share the same convictions, once again my apologies. I assume that all believers share this passion to keep the Church beautiful.

2009/11/8 12:48Profile

oh I see Jesse, or unnamed morrellite

Quote:
The Jews were cut off but can be grafted in if they decide to believe.

Quote:
if they decide

????????

So God the Holy Ghost has NOTHING to do with this? The Small Still Voice has absolutely no Power in this, No Sway?

[b]Get behind me satan![/b]

my own testimony refutes that devilish lie! Which I will not share with you, not of meanness, but my spirit tells me it would be pouring water on baking cement, an exercise in futility, therefore I say [b]"get behind me satan, the LORD rebuke you!"[/b]

oh, how i loathe the devil and his ways.

2009/11/8 12:55

Sam

Dear brother Sam,
forgive me, the pain, the utter wrenching pain of the Jew who follows Jesus, (which is a miracle considering all that has happened over these 1,700 years) the pain is indescribable. Your own people call you "apostate", your own reading of history, meaning the murder and persecution of jews AT the hands of those who claim Christ, forced inquistions, make one wonder who among the brethern is really a brother or sister.

The only reason the Jew who follows Jesus doesnt feel absolutely alone is that they have Jesus IN them, humble Rabbi and Son of Man, on earth, Son of God and Messiah, who did the Wonderful, and now ALL can be children of Abraham by doing one Thing, [b]getting under the Blood [/b] because the Blood says everything!

Glory, Glory to God in the Highest....my apologies for my tenor. please forgive me.

neil

2009/11/8 13:04

Re: YES! YES! YES!!!!!

But the Vatican was merely a tool.

When Jerusalem fell in Seventy A.D. The Romans went in there and leveled the city to the ground leaving the Western wall as a shade for his armies.

God told Ezekiel what would happen to the city and it's people. The people were dividing into three parts. (Don't forget, the Jews declared Ceaser as their king, rejecting Jesus. And they cursed themselves by saying, "let His blood be on us and our children").

Now, please understand that is not what I am doing. I am only declaring what has already been written.

Back to,

Quote:
Ezekiel 5:2 Thou shalt burn with fire a third part in the midst of the city, when the days of the siege are fulfilled: and thou shalt take a third part, and smite about it with a knife: and a third part thou shalt scatter in the wind; and I will draw out a sword after them.

The atrocities that took place then were awful for this one race. But God carried them all out to the letter. After the Roman siege a third were taken captive and were sold into slavery all over the Roman world and God sent a sword out after them. They were persecuted left right and crooked. There were days of peace though.

I am reading a book called the "Jews during the middle ages" and it describes in a certain country how the Jews were able to be recognized as a people. They had laws protecting them, something like the Charter of Rights. The laws were like, "If a Christian strikes a Jew, he is to pay the Jew for damages or risk having his goods taken away", but there was no law for the reverse.

The sword is still applied today. The Jewish people have a time where they are protected for a time. But that time will come to an end when that land will be taken from them once again and they will go back into captivity and be at the mercy of other nations. I don't want it to happen Nate.

Remembrance Day is upon us, a day to reflect those that died in the Holocaust and all those that paid the price for freedom.

2009/11/8 13:05

Re:

Quote:
If you do not share the same convictions, once again my apologies. I assume that all believers share this passion to keep the Church beautiful.

She is and will remain beautiful.

2009/11/8 13:07
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

Many statements here are very concerning to me, if truefaithsaves really is Jesse Morell or not i dont know, if they hold the same doctrines i dont know, many of the doctrines here may very well be heretical and so on, but somehow i am very grieved when we "limit" the eternal gospel to a set of doctrines, may it me moral government or reformed theology, yes both can not be right at the same time, but both can be wrong....

I dont agree that any other view then the reformed is the gospel, the gospel is greater then reformed theology only. What worries me even more, if we where to line up the scriptures given in this thread against the accusations , the accusations way outnumber what the Lord jesus has said in the scriptures.

There are so much words from mere men in this thread, and so little from our Lord Jesus

Many say God is like this, and his gospel is like this, there is no other way, myself hold men like Luther and Calvin on not a very high pedistal, actually i am convinced they done more harm to christianity then good, but on the other hand i recognice still gods hand was upon them in their time, god used them, God used Finney as well.

God even used a donkey once to speak his word...

Why could not Finney even tho he held a wrong view of the atonement or mans inheritance from Adam, could he still not be used of God?

I remember a Chinese brother that said he had no bible, he remembered only a few things his mother told him as a child, he confused the holy spirit with a holy dragon, so he preached the holy dragon would come, he later saw his mistake, but still God used him in his time of error.

I was thinking many are so convinced they are right, on both sides, both sides uses the bible as proof for their doctrines, both sides have "support" from "godly men" throughout christian history.

Myself se both sides in the bible, any doctrine on Gods sovereignty that free man from his responsibility in his words thoughts and deeds are heresy, and doctrine on free will that lower or makes Gods sovereignty any lesser then what is plainly in scripture is heresy.

any doctrine that says man has absolute no role what so ever in any thing is not true to the whole of scripture, any doctrine that says man can do any thing without God first working is not true to scripture....

Its all about Christ! from first to last Christ Christ Christ.

I wish i could shake you people and scream CHRIST!

He is risen and mighty and lives for all eternity

lastly even if you all who have confronted these heresies are right or wrong, i feel lead to post a word for meditation to all.
[i]
Evangelical Christianity has very largely become resolved into a crystallised and set system of doctrines. Those doctrines are the Deity of Christ; His Atoning Death; His Bodily Resurrection; His Ascension and Exaltation; and - with some variations as to time and manner - His Personal Return; The Person of the Holy Spirit; The Inspiration and Absolute Authority of the Bible; etc.

Let us hasten to say, lest anyone should jump to conclusions, read no further, and go away to misrepresent us, that we are not implying or calling for a necessary reform in the essential doctrines of the Church as above. These things are rightly and truly basic and governing, and must be maintained in purity and fulness. But when we have said all that could and should be said for them, we are far from having solved the problem of the Church's spiritual life and power. Orthodoxy and "soundness" never was the sign of spiritual life. Indeed "Fundamentalism" as such can be as cold, hard, cruel, bitter, dead, and ugly as the Inquisition, and it often is so. Its weapons are often completely carnal, and it does not hesitate to resort to physical force. This may be its extreme form, but even where these truths are held without these particular features, there is more often than otherwise a rigid legalism resulting in hardness, suspicion, prejudice, and exclusiveness of spirit. Many divisions have followed - not the faithful stand for the truth - but some enforcing of some aspect of a particular truth - hair-splitting. When we say this, we are far from forgetting the costly battles for truth in the Church's history, and how often the situation has been saved by faithful men in this respect. Our point here is another one. The Doctrines of Christianity have become something in themselves, and because this is so a host of unhappy, unholy, and unnecessary elements have gained a strong place in Christianity. It is so easy to gain your point and lose the real spiritual value. We are fully alive to the Devil's age-long work to destroy the Truth and to sow false doctrine, and we are wholly with faithful witness to the essentials of the Faith. Reform in doctrine is not our point at present, but reform in the place or relationship of doctrine. Be patient and follow through. We have a great and vital object in view. Christianity is not necessarily or inevitably established when the sum of its doctrines or tenets is enunciated and assented to. Here 'the letter may kill' rather than make alive. There is that which is not apart from the truths, but much more than they. Without that other and more, the very truths themselves may lack their right meaning. To that other we shall come presently.

We have said that Evangelical Christianity has become a system of Denominations, Sects, and Sectional Organisations. In fairness and righteousness, we must remember that many of these had an honourable beginning. As to Denominations, in not a few cases it was a conscientious start and for some particular doctrine, doctrines, or form of expression, costing very heavily, that brought these into being. And so with many other institutions, movements, missions, and organisations; some divergence from the truth, or some failure in the responsibility, obligation, and purpose to which Christianity is committed resulted in the rising up of these specific and varied activities. It is no small history of devotion, heroism, sacrifice and service. The story can fill a library. We take nothing from it. That is not our object. What we are saying is that many of these things have now become so largely something in themselves, and are often ends in themselves. It is the thing with which so many are bound up; and here again all the unhappy elements, rivalries, jealousies, competitions, suspicions, etc. have their occasion. The effect of much of this is to make organised Christianity the enemy of Christianity, and a menace to the real work of the Spirit of God. [/i]

2009/11/8 14:42Profile

Re:

Quote:
I remember a Chinese brother that said he had no bible, he remembered only a few things his mother told him as a child, he confused the holy spirit with a holy dragon, so he preached the holy dragon would come, he later saw his mistake, but still God used him in his time of error.

Right On!!
Quote:
I wish i could shake you people and scream CHRIST!

:-P Amen

2009/11/8 16:30

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy