Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Heresy Report

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
poet

Longview WA

Re:

its based on an article written for a magazine called The Door.
[url=http://doorstore.wittenburgdoor.com/doorstore/backissues/index.html]The door[/url]

#164 May/June 1999
The Springfield Blessing — The Theology of Homer Simpson
ARTICLE: Meister Gottlieben Puck: The Teutonic Theosopher — At last! The long-lost origins of the immortal Die Pucktheosophie Dogmatik. By Wayne Kraus

That's all I could find on this guy, is probable a joke, I don't get this magazine, and dont want to spend $5 to find out what it's all about...
If it is real, who cares.... some people think the earth is flat, and others think pigs fly.. whatever.

2009/10/23 3:12Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Weird,

I did more googling, using ******** and found 'something' and it is totally weird.

Quote:
Much to my chagrin, it caught on among seminary students and is spreading like wildfire. I feel responsible for this, so I'm going around the Internet and warning everyone about this new heresy.

If you are going around on the web and warning people about this garbage, what makes you think you are not the purveyor of it now? You said you tried it once and it backfired, what makes you think you are not now its evangelist?

ginnyrose

EDIT: BTW, to warn people here is like preaching to the choir.

2009/10/23 9:13Profile
IWantAnguish

Re:

This is a classic example of trolling...

"In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion."

The best thing to do is to stop 'feeding' the trolls.

Just stop responding and let it die.

2009/10/23 10:17Profile

Re: Blasphemous satire...MODERATORS PLEASE DELETE

This is a whimsical, demonic and satirical piece set to discredit our God, and his people. It would not surprise me if it were not from the recently banned or accomplices there-of. I would appreciate the delete button here.

2009/10/23 13:36

Re: Heresy Report

Well, now we have another "new" poster to sermonindex that has given himself the name "weirdlarry". He created himself on 10/21/09. No name, no email address, nada, nothing. But he does have very much in common with "Orthodox". He also has much in common with "Loingirder". We know for a fact that Wayneman created "Loingirder", as well as Orthodox.

Does anyone think that perhaps "Wayneman" has created another identity to harass the brethren, and create mischief?

What do you think, moderators? Isn't there reason to lock this thread as well?

Sincerely,

Walter

Quote:

WeirdLarry wrote:
THE COSMOLOGY OF MEISTER GOTTLOB PUCK: THE TEUTONIC THEOSOPHER
Pucktheosophie is the trendy new theological movement fast gaining currency in major American seminaries (not among professors, mind you, just
DELETED

2009/10/23 18:29

Re:

Congratulations to you all on your razor-sharp sense of discernment. Time to come clean: I am a delegate from the World Council of Cults and I'm looking for a few good heretics. With all the crazies you have on this forum, I figured it was good fishing water.

2009/10/23 18:35

Re:

weirdlarry.... if a sense of humor was a qualification for heaven and this heaven had 100 levels, I'd give you about 99 1/2 levels. And they say that I'm one of the harshest humor judges ever ever ever.

2009/10/23 18:41
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Quote:

WeirdLarry wrote:
Congratulations to you all on your razor-sharp sense of discernment. Time to come clean: I am a delegate from the World Council of Cults and I'm looking for a few good heretics. With all the crazies you have on this forum, I figured it was good fishing water.

...and this coming from a person who exerts some time and effort to come into this forum and post a silly, whimsical and almost indecipherable harangue? Hmmm...do you [i]really[/i] think that we are the "crazy" ones?

:-(

2009/10/23 18:55Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Quote:
Congratulations to you all on your razor-sharp sense of discernment. Time to come clean: I am a delegate from the World Council of Cults and I'm looking for a few good heretics. With all the crazies you have on this forum, I figured it was good fishing water

Naw, I don't think Weird is telling the unvarnished truth now, either. He is just an agent from Homeland Security (who is in a drunken stupor) here to spy us out to see how subversive we are and whether to enter our names into their data base for close observation. :-( OR :-P ...can't decide which...

2009/10/24 7:26Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy