SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Over 1 Million Sermons Distributed!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Over 1 Million Sermons Distributed!

[img]https://www.sermonindex.net/images/forum/2004/august/1million.gif[/img]

[b]Over 1 Million Sermons Distributed![/b]
I am very pleased to announce that there have been over 1 million downloads of audio/video sermon materials on the website SermonIndex.net since december 2002. There are [b]1002143[/b] downloads as I am writing this post, and this is just for the SermonIndex.net site! overall across the internet there is near 2 million or even above sermons distributed for the glory of God. Never in my wildest imaginations would I think I could be part of something that is really changing the world and bring many Christians closer to God and being more effective for the kingdom. Early on in this ministry I set a goal of attaining to 1 million downloads.. and it happened but I fear I have been even hindering God with that number.. I pray and hope that God will get 100 million sermon messages everywhere in the world and people will be burdened to pray for revival and get zealous for serving the living Christ.

[img]https://www.sermonindex.net/images/forum/2004/august/site.gif[/img]

Really this ministry depends on Gods people by prayer and support. Its amazing how much God has done with so little and I pray that can continue. Spread the word about this ministry and check out all the ways you can help people to know about this great ministry and if you have any ideas in that regard please share: [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewforum.php?forum=15&225]SermonIndex Promotion Forum[/url]

[img]https://www.sermonindex.net/images/forum/2004/august/shekels.gif[/img]

One of the most amazing stories from this ministry is the impact of a recording by Paris Reidhead called "Ten Shekels and a Shirt" it has literally changed my Christian life and countless others on this site. Its a message for our Christian generation and though it doesnt solve or address all the problems it definetly deals with some very important issues that we need to know and see for what they are. Its the most downloaded sermon off the website by far! [b]15902[/b] downloads and counting, plus countless people making cd duplicats to give out for free to friends and church members.

All glory belongs to God for what He is doing. And a personal thank-you to all the supporters of this ministry and others who are actively involved. I cannot say how much of you members of SI have been a spiritual encouragement and blessing in my life and though through this ministry I give for free, I have recieved more than I could have ever wanted.

thanks
Greg
[img]https://www.sermonindex.net/mysignature.gif[/img]

2004/8/27 14:06Profile
ZekeO

Pietermaritzburg, South Africa

Re: Over 1 Million Sermons Distributed!

Greg,

As a fairly new member, I just want to say thankyou for being a channel. You will stay in my prayers.

2004/8/27 14:25Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Over 1 Million Sermons Distributed!

What an apt scripture!

Something about numbers...
Though often misused and abused they are telling, though in this case I don't think the real telling will be complete until we shed these skin suits. What a milestone this is, the reach of this ministry...look at what the Lord has done!

Interestingly a scripture that has been lodged this week in this deranged cranium is:

[i]1Co 1:21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by [b]the foolishness of preaching[/b] to save them that believe.[/i]

May the foolishness go on!

Praise be to God brother! What this site has done personally I could never give proper expression, but I am ever so greatful. It has torn me up, reversed my thinking, exhorted me, rebuked me, challenged me and built me up...it's the Refiners Fire and the lookout post into the Glorys of Heaven...the foolishness of preaching...just what ever fool needs!

Then there is all of you, you that contribute and make this 'church' what it is, your help and your love for the Truth and for each other...I am a truely blessed fool indeed.

My prayers are with you all.
May we keep Greg always before the Lord.

2004/8/28 11:09Profile
TheophilusMD

New Jersey

Re:

Quote:
Praise be to God brother! What this site has done personally I could never give proper expression, but I am ever so greatful. It has torn me up, reversed my thinking, exhorted me, rebuked me, challenged me and built me up...it's the Refiners Fire and the lookout post into the Glorys of Heaven...the foolishness of preaching...just what ever fool needs!

I echo the same thing. There's a deepening hunger for the deep things of God, a growing sense of the fire of God in my bones. I seldom post (which is perhaps true to the majority here) but even just by following through the threads here, the Lord speaks, feeds, sustains, humbles, challenges, confronts, transforms. Isn't our God awesome? Praise God! He alone is worthy!

BTW, I'd rather be with fools ;-)

2004/8/28 12:50Profile
jouko

Ex-England colony of Australia

Re:

Blessings to Greg and all supporters, may the Lord be glorified. Fools indeed.
jouko

2004/8/29 4:19Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
1502105 Downloads

As to date dec 2004 Over a Million and a half sermons have been downloaded alone and its estimated over the whole internet where the sermons have been placed also there are easily over 2 million downloads overall then. Praise be to God .. may His name be glorified in the heavens and the earth!

The server is averaging 30 gigs of downloads per day.. and about 1200 gigs per month. Keep the servers and technical aspects in prayer. There will have to be upgrades soon as demand grows more. If you are looking to be a part of this ministry and help out check out this thread: [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=4057&forum=15]How you can Help out SermonIndex?[/url]

2004/12/22 8:46Profile
RobertW

St. Joseph, Missouri

Re:

Quote:
Praise be to God .. may His name be glorified in the heavens and the earth!

Amen.

What a marvelous work God is doing through SermonIndex.

God Bless Bro. Greg! I thank God for your dedication and faithfulness.

-Robert

2004/12/22 9:09Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I just ran across this. When I first started this ministry I prayed for God to at least allow 1 million downloads on the website.

Now with over 10 Million it is amazing to see the Great things God can do.

2008/6/8 21:13Profile
HeartSong

Re:

I was starving when I stumbled upon this website . . . what a blessing it must be to know that you have helped to feed millions of starving children. Thank you for your obedience Greg.

What a Wonderful, Merciful Saviour we have.

2008/6/9 1:50Profile

Re: Thank you Sermonindex. I rejoice with you!

I have been isolated for several years, with little or no interaction. I believe that this has been the Lord's path for me , for now.

I came upon a friend who recommended "MILTON GREEN" here, at SI. I have been like a kid in a candy store ever since. I was surprised that others were like me, and thought my way, maybe a little more radical than Churchianity. I am grateful for the forums, along with the resources, in that I have not found a place anywhere, where my deep could call out to deep, and I would not find rejection.

I have found a treasure here in so many tender and broken hearts that love Jesus more than anything, both of Saints graduated, and present.

Not that I am one, but I have found many, many Hebrews 11 folks here, and I like "em.

Perhaps, as Esther, SI has a commission for "such a time as this", in this perilous time of Apostasy and betrayers. God knows that we need strength and encouragement, and we need a trumpet call to invigorate us unto a holy heart faith, and declare the truth in the face of opposition, no matter the cost to us.

This was written in an old Bible, and it was impressed for me to share.

" What we give to the Lord He takes.

What the Lord takes, He cleanses.

What He cleanses He fills.

What the Lord fills, He uses."

The Lord is using SI in my life.

Thanks to you Greg, and the moderators and facilitators who make it go.

Tom.

2008/6/9 3:10

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy