SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : PRAISE TO OUR HOLY KING

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
PosterThread
bowmyknees

PRAISE TO OUR HOLY KING

COLOSSIANS 3:1-4
1 If then you were raised with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ is, sitting at the right hand of God. 2 Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth. 3 For you died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. 4 When Christ who is our life appears, then you also will appear with Him in glory.

This is the day we rejoice and are glad for Jesus is Alive
All Praises and Honor and Glory to our God Most High.
Beautiful Glorious Jesus He Reigns as King of kings and Lord of lords Forever.
Praise to our First Love who has redeemed us from darkness into His Light.
Praise Him we are children of the Light Beautiful Glorious Light that reveals Jesus Majestic Holiness.
Praise Jesus who has placed His Agape Love in our heart along with Peace that passes all understanding.
Praise Jesus as our eyes are set on Him we can face everyday Knowing that if HE is for us who can be against us. Praise Jesus that Perfect Love casts out all fear…we rest.

2009/5/5 9:14Profile

Re: PRAISE TO OUR HOLY KING

Praise GOD for a Praise GOD thread bowmyknees - Bless GOD Indeed.

The other day I got really concerned for some friends having major problems and I heard -
[b]"Jesus [size=large][u]is[/u][/size] [size=xx-large]GOD!"[/size][/b]

That was all I needed to hear last year when my own life was falling apart at the seams and all I needed to hear about my friend's situation.

Romans 8:28 also went with that and 2 Cor 1:4, PRAISE OUR CREATOR GOD!
All Glory, Majesty, Honor and Praise belong to HIM and HIM Alone.

Amen! - [b][size=small]KING[/size] of[/b] [size=xx-small][i]kings[/i][/size] [b]And [size=small]LORD[/size] of[/b] [size=xx-small][i]lords[/i][/size]!

HE inhabits the Praises of HIS people.

Thank you!!

2009/5/5 12:21
bowmyknees

Re:

Amen
Jesus is God
Glory to God

Good Morning Lord Jesus,

Praise to our King Lord Jesus Holy Holy Holy is our Beautiful King Worthy to receive All Praise.
we desire to behold You may our heart be open we come asking nothing from Your hand asking only to be more like You to sit at Your feet and listen. Instruct us in the plan for You alone are our guide. Praise You for surrounding us with Your Love safely hidden In You. Praise You for showing us how necessary our need to apply the cross to our life. Praise You for changing our desires. Praise You for allowing us to trade our life in this world for a new life in Your Kingdom. Praise You for showing us True Love we are in Awe of Your Beauty All Consuming Holiness with our heart full of Love we worship You with our life. we humbly bow submitted to Your Will desiring to please You in everything we do may we bring pleasure to You living our life to serve others. Praise You for opening our eyes to truly see our ears to truly hear and our heart to truly perceive our heart sings How Great is our God Name above All Names Jesus Holy Holy Holy Worthy of All Glory Honor and Praise Majesty King of Kings Lord of Lords our heart cries out to be filled then be poured out daily being filled again. Consumed with Your Presence may the world recognize we have been with You Light that overtakes the darkness bringing hope. may our life be a Praise offering we bow before You our First Love Consumed with Agape Love……Holy Holy Holy

2009/5/6 8:02Profile

George Matheson was engaged to be married - but when finding that he would eventually be blind and confessed this to his fiance - she said she could not live with this and broke off their engagement, crushing his heart. Not long after, his sister's wedding day came.

[url=http://www.cyberhymnal.org/bio/m/a/t/matheson_g.htm]George Matheson[/url] [Born March 27, 1842, Glas­gow, Scot­land.] said about this hymn:

[i]"My hymn was com­posed in the manse of In­ne­lan [Ar­gyle­shire, Scot­land] on the ev­en­ing of the 6th of June, 1882, when I was 40 years of age. I was alone in the manse at that time. It was the night of my sister’s mar­ri­age, and the rest of the fam­i­ly were stay­ing over­night in Glas­gow. Some­thing hap­pened to me, which was known only to my­self, and which caused me the most se­vere men­tal suf­fer­ing. The hymn was the fruit of that suf­fer­ing. It was the quick­est bit of work I ever did in my life. I had the im­press­ion of hav­ing it dic­tat­ed to me by some in­ward voice ra­ther than of work­ing it out my­self. I am quite sure that the whole work was com­plet­ed in five min­utes, and equal­ly sure that it ne­ver re­ceived at my hands any re­touch­ing or cor­rect­ion. I have no na­tur­al gift of rhy­thm. All the other vers­es I have ever writ­ten are man­u­fact­ured ar­ti­cles; this came like a day­spring from on high."[/i]

[url=http://www.cyberhymnal.org/htm/o/l/oltwnlmg.htm][b]OH LOVE THAT WILT NOT LET ME GO[/b][/url]

[i]O Love that wilt not let me go,
I rest my weary soul in Thee;
I give Thee back the life I owe,
That in Thine ocean depths its flow
May richer, fuller be.

O Light that followest all my way,
I yield my flickering torch to Thee;
My heart restores its borrowed ray,
That in Thy sunshine’s blaze its day
May brighter, fairer be.

O Joy that seekest me through pain,
I cannot close my heart to Thee;
I trace the rainbow through the rain,
And feel the promise is not vain,
That Morn shall tearless be.

O Cross that liftest up my head,
I dare not ask to fly from thee;
I lay in dust life’s glory dead,
And from the ground there blossoms red
Life that shall Endless be.[/i]

2009/5/6 12:41
bowmyknees

Re:

"OH LOVE THAT WILT NOT LET ME GO"
Amen Jesus-is-GOD
Glory to God

Good Morning Lord Jesus,

Praise Honor and Glory to our God

Worthy Worthy Worthy

Holy Holy Holy

Awake Alert and Ready

Wonderful and Incredible Your Glorious Presence fills our room awake to Your Love...such safety and peace...kneeling before you to spend precious time listening.

Praise You for Words of Life placed in our heart.

Praise You for Agape Love.

Our desire is to be like You conforming to Your image walking in Your fullness being all You have called us to be appointed anointed sent ones.

We marvel at the work You are doing in us as we submit laying our life before you for Your service.

The honor of being used as Your vessel.

Our heart is filled with Your Agape Love we pour it back to you.

You are our Life our very breath All we desire.

Our heart and eyes You have captured.

Fill us Lord that we can pour out Your Beautiful fragrance that they will know You are Alive and we have been with You...Abiding

Praise You for Divine Appointments help us not to miss one of these encounters.

Praise You for everything we need Words of Life may we speak Your Heart today.

Praise You that all who are heavy laden can find rest In You.

May our speech be with grace seasoned with salt.

May our feet be beautiful.

We bow in Awe and Adoration consumed we cry Holy Holy Holy

2009/5/7 7:47Profile

Re:

Psalm 42 - As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after Thee, O God. My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God? My tears have been my meat day and night, while they continually say unto me, Where is thy God? When I remember these things, I pour out my soul in me: for I had gone with the multitude, I went with them to the house of God, with the voice of joy and praise, with a multitude that kept holyday. Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted in me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise Him for the help of His countenance. O my God, my soul is cast down within me: therefore will I remember Thee from the land of Jordan, and of the Hermonites, from the hill Mizar. Deep calleth unto deep at the noise of Thy waterspouts: all Thy waves and Thy billows are gone over me. Yet the LORD will command His lovingkindness in the daytime, and in the night His song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life. I will say unto God my Rock, Why hast thou forgotten me? why go I mourning because of the oppression of the enemy? As with a sword in my bones, mine enemies reproach me; while they say daily unto me, Where is thy God? Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me?

Hope Thou in God: for I shall yet praise Him, Who is the health of my countenance, and my God.

2009/5/7 21:25
bowmyknees

Re:

Good Morning Lord Jesus
Awake Alert Watching Ready.
Praise to the Powerful Creator of All things Praise to the Holy King… Great is our God and greatly to be Praised.
Praise You for being our life we rejoice lifting up Praise to the only King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
Praise to You the Holy One Beautiful in Glorious Majesty.
Adoration fills our heart Agape Love intense overwhelming beyond comprehension.
All Praises belong to You for You are our Praise.
Praise You we have on the armor of Light we are excited anticipating the incredible path we will walk with You today.
Praise You we are Your approved workers sent as Your faithful messengers speaking Words of Life.
Praise You for Lighting our path clear instruction for walking victoriously in Your Mighty power.
Praise You for knowing You and Your Will hearing Your Voice being obedient.
Praise You for breaking our heart for the lost causing us to spend time on our knees interceding.
Praise You for today and every encounter You have arranged.
Praise You our steps are ordered and Words placed in our heart.
Praise You for being led by Your Holy Spirit sensitive to His prompting speaking only the Words You give.
Praise You for abundant life serving You by serving others Incredible Joy that sustains our life.
Praise You for In You we live move and have our being.
Beautiful Glorious Majestic Holy Lord we bow in Adoration consumed by Love for You.
We silently sit at Your feet overwhelmed by Your Presence...Holy Holy Holy

2009/5/8 6:46Profile
Ravenbrook

Thank you bowmyknees for this thread.

Psalm 145
(David’s Psalm of praise.)

145:1 ¶ I will exalt you, my God, O King; and I will bless your name for ever and ever.
145:2 Every day will I bless you; and I will praise your name for ever and ever.
145:3 Great (high, mighty) is Yahweh, and greatly (exceedingly much) to be praised (to shine light upon); and his greatness (majesty) is unsearchable.
145:4 One generation (age) shall praise (commend) your works to another, and shall declare (report) your mighty acts (strength, valor).
145:5 I will speak of the glorious honor of your majesty, and of your wondrous works.
145:6 And men shall speak of the might of your terrible acts: and I will declare your greatness.
145:7 They shall abundantly utter the memory of your great goodness, and shall sing of your righteousness.
145:8 Yahweh is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy.
145:9 Yahweh is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works.
145:10 ¶ All your works shall praise you, O Yahweh; and your saints shall bless you.
145:11 They shall speak of the glory of your kingdom, and talk of your power;
145:12 To make known to the sons of men his mighty acts, and the glorious majesty of his kingdom.
145:13 Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom and your dominion endures throughout all generations.
145:14 Yahweh upholds all that fall, and raises up all those that be bowed down.
145:15 The eyes of all wait upon you; and you give them their meat in due season.
145:16 You open your hand, and satisfy the desire of every living thing.
145:17 Yahweh is righteous in all his ways, and holy in all his works.
145:18 Yahweh is near to all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth.
145:19 He will fulfill the desire of them that fear him: he also will hear their cry, and will save them.
145:20 Yahweh preserves all them that love him: but all the wicked will he destroy.
145:21 My mouth shall speak the praise of Yahweh: and let all flesh bless his holy name for ever and ever.

2009/5/8 11:10Profile
bowmyknees

by Ravenbrook on 2009/5/8 8:10:32

"Thank you bowmyknees for this thread."

My Pleasure
Thank you my Brother
God Bless you for joining in to Praise our Holy King.
May the Lord Bless you keep you make His face shine on you and give you peace.

Good Morning Lord Jesus

Praise Honor and Glory to the King of our heart.

Praise You for Your Agape Love so Beautiful and Holy.

Praise You that we will be known by Your Love in us.

Praise You for You are Love and everyone who loves is born of You and knows You.

Praise You as You have loved us we ought to love our brother.

Praise You for Your commandment- those who love You must also love their brother.

Praise You that everyone who loves You loves those begotten by You.

Praise You as we love one another all will know we are Your disciples.

Praise You Love does no harm to its neighbor love is the fulfillment of the law.

Knowledge puffs up but Praise You Love edifies.

Praise You that fervent love for each other covers a multitude of sins.

Praise You for You laid down Your life for us we should also lay down our life for our brother.

Praise You that If we love one another You abide in us and Your Love has been perfected in us.

Praise You that whoever abides in Love abides in You and You in us.

Praise You that Perfect Love casts out all fear.

Praise You for Your Love placed in our heart.

Praise You it All about You the work of Your hand.

Praise You for Abiding with us today.

Praise You our First Love our heart is in Your hand You have captured us with Love and Grace.

Praise You for You are our life our very breath.

We love you beyond words giving our life to be used by You submitted to Your Will.

Beautiful Glorious Majestic King of Kings and Lord of Lords we lay down before You in complete surrender...Holy Holy Holy

2009/5/9 6:57Profile

Re:

Bless GOD for rising early with Praises & Prayers. GOD Bless you for sharing this with us.

The LORD uses hymns in my state and this one came as I entered this thread.

[url=http://www.biblestudycharts.com/SH_All_Things_Bright_and_Beautiful.html][b]All Things Bright and Beautiful[/b][/url]

All things bright and beautiful,
All creatures great and small,
All things wise and wonderful:
The Lord God made them all.

Each little flower that opens,
Each little bird that sings,
He made their glowing colors,
He made their tiny wings.

All things bright and beautiful,
All creatures great and small,
All things wise and wonderful:
The Lord God made them all.