SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : US Will Collapse & Split Into Six Parts in 2010 -

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
loveyouall

India

US Will Collapse & Split Into Six Parts in 2010 -

While the Russian economy continues to tumble, Igor Panarin, a Russian professor, is being pushed out into the limelight of Putin's state media to make bold predictions of a United States collapse in 2010.

So what's the professor got to say? He believes that when times get tough, rich states like California and New York will withhold funds from the federal government, which would lead to collapse and civil war. The U.S. would thus dissolve into six distinct parts:

Atlantic America: Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Vermont, New York, West Virginia, Virginia, Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina, the District of Columbia, and Tennesee. He says they might even join the European Union.
The Central-North American Republic: Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Missouri, Iowa, Wisconsin, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Colorado, Wyoming, and Montana. He says this area would be a part of Canada or under Canadian influence.
The Californian Republic: California, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Nevada, Utah, and Arizona. He says this will be part of China or under Chinese influence.
The Texas Republic: Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, and Florida. He says this will be part of Mexico or under Mexican influence.
Alaska: According to Panarin, Alaska would go back to Russia.
Hawaii: According to Panarin, Hawaii would fall under Japanese or Chinese control.
Now, Panarin didn't just come up with this theory overnight. Instead, he's been predicting the U.S.'s collapse in 2010 for about a decade now. No one has taken him very seriously, but now he's finally found a captive audience: Russian state media. Nothing works better than a little propaganda to distract and convince the masses that while your country is falling to shambles, your old rival has got it worse.

http://www.clevelandleader.com/node/8366
Do you believe this..

2009/4/24 11:27Profile

Re: US Will Collapse & Split Into Six Parts in 2010 -

I believe the black horse will follow on the heels of the red horse and the pale horse right behind them both.

that about wraps it up.

2009/4/24 11:42
TaylorOtwell

Arkansas

Re:

Rich states like California?

California has the biggest deficit of all the states in the union at 40 Billion Dollars.

Also, he vastly overestimates the initiative and patriotism of the American people if he thinks they will be willing to stand up for their rights on some sort of large scale - that would require us to get off the couch.

2009/4/24 13:40Profile
theopenlife

Re:

Taylor Otwell said, [he] "vastly overestimates the initiative and patriotism of the American people."

For real. The patriots I know are powder kegs ready to burst into action if called upon, but they seem to be one in a thousand, if that.

Meanwhile, 999 are eager to relinquish their rights if doing so implies two or three more comfortable minutes watching TV. If suppressing that minority of patriots becomes part of the terms for maintaining their temporary illusion of ease, I would expect these 999 to be zealous in that task alone.

Persons who are convinced they are isolated and outnumbered, will join the first mob in sight. The goal of a tyrant is to psychologically isolate or overpower individuals, to compel them to join his force rather than organize resistance. In the words of the Borg, tyrannical governments would persuade persons that "resistance is futile."

The patriot's hope is for leaders who command the belief of others, that there are like-minded persons equally committed to the cause.

2009/4/24 15:26Profile

"loveyouall "

Dear brother or sister, thats a fairly old prediction, meaning several months ago, and look at the source, one of czar Putin's astrologers, err....economists, or prognosticators. Consider the source.

neil

2009/4/24 16:47
Compton

Re:

Neil is right. Are we really going to keep posting these kinds of stories?

MC

2009/4/24 17:15Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re:

Quote:
TaylorOtwell wrote:

[b]Rich states like California?[/b]

LOL You took the words right out of my thoughts!!

Quote:
Neil is right. Are we really going to keep posting these kinds of stories?

Oh please, [b]are we so holy that we are no earthly good?[/b] Besides, this gave me the laugh I needed today, thank you loveyouall!

God bless you guys, Neil, MC, Jesus-is-God, openlife, Taylor and loveyouall!!

2009/4/24 17:56Profile

Re:

Quote:

Lysa wrote:

God bless you guys, Neil, MC, Jesus-is-God, openlife, Taylor and loveyouall!!

Hey, I LIKE that. Starting to sound like the First Church. Amen! GOD Bless you too Lysa and EVERYONE here at SI. Sort of like a Holiday today here. Everyday should be like this - "GOD BLESS YOU DAY!"
Yeah - I LIKE it. :-D

"Thanks!!!"

2009/4/24 18:19
Compton

Re:

Quote:
Oh please, are we so holy that we are no earthly good?

How holy I appear is not a pretension I care to burden myself or others with.

If this news story was posted as a joke, then I apologize for not getting it. Now I might add for some clarification of where I was coming from, our forum has had a rash of these types of stories recently.

Thanks for taking these things with a light heart. :-)

MC

2009/4/24 18:52Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Quote:
Now, Panarin didn't just come up with this theory overnight. Instead, he's been predicting the U.S.'s collapse in 2010 [u]for about a decade now[/u]. No one has taken him very seriously...

'Nuff said? He isn't a very good predictor of US politics, is he?

:-)

2009/4/24 19:03Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy