Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Email Encouragements! - II

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Email Encouragements! - II

I am going to post some encouraging emails I have gotten ove the past while, There has been probably literally up to 1000 of these so I will just post a few here to encourage everyone that is part of this ministry project to be encouraged and know the Lord is working in many peoples hearts.

For more encouragements visit this thread:[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=2378&forum=15&34]Email Encouragements![/url]

---

Sent : August 18, 2004 10:55:36 PM
To : [email protected]
Subject : SermonIndex.net - Contact Us Form

| | | Inbox

Brother Gordon,

I've been feasting at a table that is heavily laden. I've been having such an increidble time listening to numerous mp3's I've been able to burn onto CD's and hear all day while working. It's such a joy! I owe it all to you and your website.

My family and I recently quit attending our church that was, to be most plain, very carnal. We've begun having church in our home. It's been three weeks, and I've been overjoyed with the assurance of God's leading. So I need to keep my tank full, so I can minister to them. So far the Lord's been using this wonderland of recorded sermons your ministry supplies to keep me fed, and it's some green green grass!

So thank you. My soul thanks you. I don't know where else I could hear so much that's so pure and of God. My support to the storehouse will soon.

In Jesus,
Brother John

2004/8/19 0:01Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Email Encouragements! - II

Sent : August 24, 2004 1:59:38 PM

| | | Inbox

1st of all, thank you for providing a wonderful resource. I just bumped into your site this summer and the content has had a huge impact me. I’m a student graphic/web designer and I appreciate the simplicity and clarity of your sight. It would be helpful to have short bio’s of the speakers in your mp3 section so that the user could know a little about the background. Things like denominational affiliation, birth and death, history of there impact in the church etc. Thank you again for providing this resource.

God Bless
Jordan Gushwa

2004/8/24 14:51Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Sent : September 12, 2004 2:14:12 PM
Subject : Problems with downloading!

| | | Inbox

Dear Sir/Madam,

I want to express how much I appreciate what you are doing and what a blessing you are for the body of Christ by making all those sermons available for everybody to listen and be encouraged in their walk with the Lord! Keep up the good work and may the Lord bless you abundantly.

May the Lord bless you abundantly!

Yours in the Lord,
Stefan

2004/9/12 16:20Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Sent : July 1, 2004 1:35:05 PM

| | | Inbox

I just wanted to thank Greg for his testimony, and for this website. The messages available for download, and especially those from Leonard Ravenhill, have brought me radically closer to the Lord. Oh how I wish my chuch had the guts to preach the word like some of these men. I've learned more from your website in 3 months than I have going to church the past 3 years.

May God continue to bless your ministry. Thank you.

Kevin Crawford

2004/9/18 20:53Profile
moreofHim

Re: encouragement

Quote:
I've learned more from your website in 3 months than I have going to church the past 3 years.

Praise God!!!

(but then again, this is sad in a way)

In Him, Chanin

2004/9/18 21:15Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Sent : September 3, 2004 7:10:53 AM
To : "Greg Gordon"
Subject : RE: SermonIndex Email Newsletter / Issue I - August 7, 2004

| | | Inbox

Hi Greg,
I just want to say that this is an absolutely onderful and priceless resource and by far the best thing that I've ever come across on the Web. Words simply fail me, it is changing my life.
Allan (Aberdeen - Scotland)

2004/9/18 21:44Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Praise God!!!
(but then again, this is sad in a way)

Thats funny I shared that email with a friend and he said the same thing. But sadly its the state of many churches as you well know. As Paris Reidhead said 'until we get back to Christianity...'

2004/9/18 21:45Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Sent : August 26, 2004 6:17:30 PM
To :
Subject : Thank you

| | | Inbox

Thank you so much for the newsletter. It serves as a gentle reminder of our precious faith. Its obvious both it and the site are a labour of love. May God bless you abundantly in the knowledge of Him beloved brother.

Tim (Believer) & Leslie Turenne

2004/9/18 21:57Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Sent : August 15, 2004 8:52:28 PM
Subject : Re: SermonIndex Email Newsletter / Issue II - August 15, 2004

| | | Inbox

Dear Greg,
Sermon Index has been a tremendous blessing. I have been preaching since 1977 and not long after that, read my first copy of Revival Praying, which changed my life. Our ministry, Truth To The Nations has a heart for revival and holiness within the church. We do much ministry in Wales and the United Kingdom.

The website is a true ministry to get our hearts in tune with the Lord's purposes. Thank you for all you do for the Lord Jesus,

Bill Baldwin

2004/9/18 22:13Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Sent : August 7, 2004 12:26:42 PM
To :
Subject : Just wanted to bless you!

| | | Inbox

This is an awesome thing that you are doing for the Lord. I know that God is burning in the hearts of many the great need for revival. Thank you for making so many powerful sermons by so many great men of God available to us. May God bless you richly!

Timothy Anderson

2004/9/18 22:18Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy