SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Should i have reason to be fearful

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re:

yah taylor that would be great if you could and thank you for answeriong trhat, i want to know their is still hope for me.

2009/2/17 13:55
RobertW

St. Joseph, Missouri

Re: Should i have reason to be fearful

Quote:
But i had no bible knowledge and actually have 4 books left to read in the bible to go in the old testament most of that has been done in the past 2 years.And to make things worse i read this by charles finney

I did not take the time to read the other responses as I am a bit pressed. But we have a promise in Hebrews that says repeatedly 'today' if you will hear His voice harden not you heart.

I cannot help but believe that God is still drawing you to Himself because of your concern for your soul and your relationship with God. As far as I am concerned, if you were doomed for eternity your mind would be so fixed on deception and lies that you would not even [u]bother[/u] to ask of your soul. You would not be concerned.

So however faint this drawing towards God may be- yield yourself to Him. Don't go on 'feelings'. If your heart is telling you to turn towards God- respond to Him. Draw nigh unto God and He will draw nigh unto you. Cleanse your heart if you are double minded, etc. God said He would not quench a smoking flax. If there is breath in your lungs and a desire to turn to God there is hope. Just respond to Him.

2009/2/17 14:04Profile
TaylorOtwell

Arkansas

Re:

Hey, Friend.

Here are the other sermons I said I would post, I think you will find them very helpful. I know I have.

The Main Thing (Pt. 1): http://www.sovereigngracestore.com/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=A1150-01-51

The Main Thing (Pt. 2):
http://www.sovereigngracestore.com/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=A1150-02-51

With care in Christ,
Taylor

2009/2/17 18:17Profile
psalm1

Re:

You have value,and are valuable to God. Extremely valuable.
The problem is your commitment. Normally we repent,which means turn.
I was heading the wrong way. My father was the devil. But Jesus CHANGED MY LIFE.
The change came as a result of my being born again

Get it? Christianity is RADICAL. He saves you FROM hell. From the devil's lordship.
Now you belong to him. So ACT LIKE IT
Go to Church 50 times a week. Get some resolve and learn to draw on your brethren.
Get accountability going on in your walk.
Stop dabbling in a sort-of Christianity.
Go damage the devils day and get some people saved.
It is near impossible to walk the christian walk without being connected to the brethren.
If you do nothing to be a committed ,sold out christian,you will continue to be confused and the tormentors will come and once again they will bring the usual condemnation,I'm not worthy,I'm rejected,I'm a piece of trash, garbage they always pedal,and you will buy it every time.
Now, If you will examine yourself one more time,forsake ALL, get accountability going with some powerful believers, You will be amazed at what God will now do for you at this point.
That is WHY God gave us ELDERS , get it???
They are ordained of God to STEADY you. Real men of God that can be such a strength in your walk.

You must have these men in your life. This is life and death for us. You absolutely must grasp this and get these men in your life.(or possibly older women)
Pray that effeminate spirit will sicken you.I mean really really sicken you.

2009/2/17 22:12Profile
menderofnets

South Yorkshire, UK

Re:

So much boils down to repentance.

psalm1 is on the ball with this - get some serious accountability from a true man/woman of God. We are supposed to be His FAMILY, not lone rangers.

Yes, be alarmed at the condition of your soul. Yes, be convicted by the Spirit, who is showing you the true state of your life. But do NOT be discouraged, but turn to God wholeheartedly, He who is able to keep you from falling, able to take even the most broken of lives, of reconciling you to Himself through the blood of His own dear Son our Saviour.

Nothing is impossible for God, regardless of what you think may seperate you - nothing seperates us from His love except our unbelief. Believe in that which the Spirit is revealing and entrust your life to God who is rich in mercy, and who does not crush anyone who turns to Him.

2009/2/18 5:34Profile
narrowpath

Germany NRW

Re:

Hi Bible4Live,
You got some good counsel from brothers. Now it is up to you to cry out to God that he may restore you and fill you with his Spirit. Shut yourself in, fast, mourn, weep and pray!

narrowpath

2009/2/18 16:08Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy