SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Men of God wives...

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
LinaUrban

Mexico

Re: Men of God wives...

Don't know much about them, but I thought maybe you could read something on Elizabeth Elliot and Jim Elliot.

~Lina

2009/2/21 16:19Profile

Re:

Quote:
I belive it is Gods will to save the whole household, men and wifes and children. Some good recomendations here, but i think we often miss an important thing, a man can be truly a man of God and his wife be the very opposite, and the other way around also, i think of wesley and of william carey.

I think many times if one, the man or wife seek God with all their hearts the spouse becomes a target for satans attacks more. Also we may judge a man in ministry for his children may be very worldly annd ungodly, but we do not know the presure and attack from the enemy on his family members for if possibly get to the man or woman through their family.

Yes, this is true.
May I add that Romans 8:28 & 29 are Still very much in affect in the Believers life within All of this. That He uses All things to conform 'us'.
That HE loves our loved ones more than we do.
It is ALL "to HIS Glory" ~ even if we live in the house of Hades, in a sense.
.... to refine 'us'. HIS ultimate purpose.
By Faith, we live and move and have 'our' being IN Him.
We must trust HIM more everyday for our loved ones and Love HIM more than these.
HE will do the rest, by His Spirit. HE draws.
We actually need to Trust Him Who So Loved the World that HE gave HIS Life for it.
"Trust" is such a precious word, that I believe it brings tears to HIS eyes when we trust HIM [b]in[/b] all things [as a child, trusts their good Father], because we Know that HE 'is' Love and withholds no good thing from them that Love Him with all - even in/to death.

GOD Bless you!

Psalm 103:17 But the Mercy of the LORD is from Everlasting to Everlasting upon them that fear Him, and His righteousness unto children’s children;
18 To such as keep His covenant, and to those that remember His commandments to do them. [Rev 21:7]
19 The LORD hath prepared His Throne in the Heavens; and His Kingdom Ruleth over All.
20 Bless the LORD, ye His angels, that excel in strength, that do His commandments, hearkening unto the voice of His Word.
21 Bless ye the LORD, all ye His hosts; ye ministers of His, that do His pleasure.
22 Bless The LORD, all His works in all places of His dominion: Bless The LORD, O my soul.

2009/2/21 16:43

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy