SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : i just lost my job

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
PosterThread
MJones

Missouri

Re:

As a secondary semi related point, I am still praying for joshhh and paulmcg1 from the 'Distraught and so confused!' thread. Would like to hear from you guys.

2009/2/7 6:58Profile

Re:

thank you m jones may the lord see your deep concern you have had for all and bless you

2009/2/10 3:18
MJones

Missouri

Re:

Your comments are appreciated. I wonder at times if I handle the concern properly.

2009/2/10 7:57Profile

bible4life

God is good! I'm smiling from ear to ear. God bless you beloved!!
neil

2009/2/10 8:46

Re: bible4life

Just for the fact that you did pray and took the effort to encourage me shows the Lord is working in you, do you know how many people could care less, brother i am grateful that anyone cares, over here on this side of my life at home not to many people really really care , that has been my whole life, it is as if i was destined for God being a loner most of my life and always not having friends or a girlfriend, being the outcast, but the Lord didn't see me like that. I have been blessed by God and even during my debt problems he has introduced me to ministries that have materials free of charge and have given me material not only for myself but for others that i could give too, like paris reidhead ministries, open to his word ministries, granted ministries, free cd tracts, mount zion ministries, sermonindex mininstries, i am telling you i have been blessed, i go farther heartcry ministry and rzim.com and way of the master ministries, and glad tidings ministry, biblequery.com etc. these ministries have been here for me and all of you have been too, the lord hasn't left me.

2009/2/11 18:26

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy